Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
7,901 - 7,920 of 9,304 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
fda gets billions in kickbacks from pharmsiutical companies to turn loose trashy , untested (other than rats)vacines to the public . only after 100's of (humans) get sick from the vacine , it's recalled . we are used as guinypigs for corporate rich and thier stockholders . vacines would be good if the F.D.A. was held personally responsible . WHICH THEY ARE NOT.
Your claims are quite counter-intuitive. What is the source of your (mis)information?
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't y'all look up Bayer's Aids contaminated drug and how the FDA knew the drug was deadly yet let Bayer sell it off to European countries killing thousands and not a soul went to jail.
Have I been dreaming this up in my head, just making this up?
I understand this is criminal behavior.DO YOU?
You believe what you want to believe.
As for looking up things, provide a complete url for your sources of information. If you make the claim, back it up with reputable sources.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
As for looking up things, provide a complete url for your sources of information. If you make the claim, back it up with reputable sources.
Scarborough Country-
Rat Of The Week

Some sources please.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn right I'm a believer.
Actually Joe Scarborough was in my dream also and by some strange set of events it all ended up on the you tube.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Scarborough Country-
Rat Of The Week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4absF7ykstcXX
Some sources please.
I see this post got very bad judgits.
Is the truth not helpful or interesting?
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Joe Scarborough was in my dream also and by some strange set of events it all ended up on the you tube.
I am sure that your beliefs are faith-based rather than evidence-based. That is clear because you are unable to distinguish between anecdotal and scientific evidence.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs are clearly faith-based rather than evidence-based. Consider the following facts:

1. You would not reconsider your opinion no matter how strong the scientific evidence against your position.

2. You believe that it is conceptually impossible that evidence disproving your thesis can be found.

3. Your posts have made it quite clear that you cannot distinguish between anecdotal and scientific evidence.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I see this post got very bad judgits.
Is the truth not helpful or interesting?
Most likely there is no truth there
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Scarborough Country-
Rat Of The Week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4absF7ykstcXX
Some sources please.
If it is on the Internet it must be true.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
And ,your posts make it quite clear that you are one big manipulator.
You asked for a source which I put up. Since I can not go back in time and invite y'all over to watch this MSNBC news broadcast, at the time it aired with Joe, where it was reported about the criminal activity of Bayer Pharmaceuticals the next best thing I could do is to pull up the show on you tube.
You're a real piece of work.
Where are all your goodies and those sources?
What have you contributed?
You run down what others say but offer nothing yourself.

armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And ,your posts make it quite clear that you are one big manipulator.
You asked for a source which I put up. Since I can not go back in time and invite y'all over to watch this MSNBC news broadcast, at the time it aired with Joe, where it was reported about the criminal activity of Bayer Pharmaceuticals the next best thing I could do is to pull up the show on you tube.
You're a real piece of work.
Where are all your goodies and those sources?
What have you contributed?
You run down what others say but offer nothing yourself.
You don't know the difference between a news report and scientific evidence. You are the flawed piece of work
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference between a news report and scientific evidence. You are the flawed piece of work
Yea, What have you got? You're friggen nuts. What you are saying does not make sense. When CNN reports on the wonders of vaccines, is that unscientific if it is what you want to hear? Damn well betcha it wouldn't be according to you.
The news was reporting criminal behavior. Did you believe Bayer would report to you on their criminal behavior so you might consider it more scientific.
You are just a manipulator. You take BS out of thin air and try spinning it and it's obvious. You have nothing but spin.

Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the internet.
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, What have you got? You're friggen nuts. What you are saying does not make sense. When CNN reports on the wonders of vaccines, is that unscientific if it is what you want to hear? Damn well betcha it wouldn't be according to you.
The news was reporting criminal behavior. Did you believe Bayer would report to you on their criminal behavior so you might consider it more scientific.
You are just a manipulator. You take BS out of thin air and try spinning it and it's obvious. You have nothing but spin.
A conspiracy theorist calling me nuts?

You don't have enough understanding of sicence to support a rational discussion.

How's your sciencementor Jenny?
Armadillo

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the internet.
As are you.
WOW

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Immunizations are mandated!!! Every child has to have them unless it is against their relgion of family's religion. You must prove this though. Why wouldn't you protet your children.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Armadillo wrote:
<quoted text>
As are you.
I didn't say I wasn't, nor was I the one knocking the internet info. as you, yet you yourself were on it.
See how you like to turn things around? This is just another example of your spin to nowhere.
See you're still on the internet.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Immunizations are mandated!!! Every child has to have them unless it is against their relgion of family's religion. You must prove this though. Why wouldn't you protet your children.
Do you need to bring a note from God?
Argo

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Measles and other diseases are way up, why? because a bunch of idiots refuse to get their kids vaccinated! I hope yours is not the kid that DIES from a disease they never should have gotten!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Argo wrote:
Measles and other diseases are way up, why? because a bunch of idiots refuse to get their kids vaccinated! I hope yours is not the kid that DIES from a disease they never should have gotten!
Most cases of Measles are those who were fully vaccinated.
And forget the herd BS cause we are talking 100%(in some of these incidents) vaccinated rates with these outbreaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info