If 25% of the population is unvaccinated, then they become a source for further exposure so that the people who ARE vaccinated will be exposed to the virus over and over and over again.<quoted text>
If 75% of the population is vaccinated, that means 75% of the population has as much protection as that vaccine provides. The remaining 25% have NO effect on that vaccinated 75%, that's why your argument, and every other brain dead retard who shares it, is stupid. I understand that YOU don't understand, and you don't want to understand, and arguing about everything is what gets you off, but I urge everyone who questions this to google it. Don't take my word or his for it. After you read about this very UNCOMPLEX topic, you'll see why these fascists who are insisting EVERYONE HAS TO be immunized, don't have any valid reason to want this, other than to force things against others' will, which like THIS psycho, gets them off.
If 100% of the population is vaccinated, then the virus can't find enough hosts to allow for sustained exposure to the virus.
If someone is vaccinated and you expose them one time, they are unlikely to catch the virus.
IF someone is vaccinated and you expose them 10,000 times, they are likely to catch the virus.
Having the population be almost entirely vaccinated means that people are not repeatedly exposed to the virus, therefore less people are infected.
It's EXTREMELY SIMPLE.
Find an adult with at least a high school education to walk you through it.