Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 378)

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big Sausage

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you assume that the US government is honorable, noble, and just in all its ways?
Espionage is revealing secrets and classified material to the enemy, and Snowden revealed secrets and classified material to the people of the US and is being charged with Espionage by this government. Does that not make us, the people of the US, the "enemy" in the view of our own government?
Do I smell coffee?
Nope that was just my farts.
Someone

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are far above and beyond the rest of us foolish folks who do not have the brain capacity to comprehend?
Really?
First you complain the sources we present are based on quackery or, second, we are too stupid to understand what is said in the REAL WORLD of science.
However you are simply superior in whatever it might take to come to your conclusions.
Might your ego be inflated?
No. But I do have training. Is is clear that you do not. So it is your ego that is quite inflated
Too much pizza

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But I do have training. Is is clear that you do not. So it is your ego that is quite inflated
Can you train to control farts?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Potty training?
Someone

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Potty training?
Stupid remarks like that provides evidence that you have nothing of value to offer to the conversation.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid remarks like that provides evidence that you have nothing of value to offer to the conversation.
And everyone can tell y'all are brilliant. Yep, that's why were all listening to your BS.
Someone

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And everyone can tell y'all are brilliant. Yep, that's why were all listening to your BS.
Thank you for confirming my opinion about the value of your posts.
Hormones

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Why are there so many guys that act like girls?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming my opinion about the value of your posts.
You needed ME to confirm your opinion? Well thank you right back.
Are we best of buddies now?
Someone

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You needed ME to confirm your opinion? Well thank you right back.
Are we best of buddies now?
Did I say that I needed your confirmation? Answer: No
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that I needed your confirmation? Answer: No
Oh well. I guess I won't have a superior being to show me the path I need to follow, to know how to live my life, to know how to not fall for quackery, to know where to get the correct answers.
I am saddened to the core.
Well Einstein didn't think to much of the system himself. His parents were told by that establishment that Albert would never amount to anything. So maybe I don't need y'all. If Einstein thinks your kind of system sucks I guess I'll just listen to Albert. I think he turned out alright.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Judge wrote:
<quoted text> The cause of autism is genetic and Americans are eating a genetically modified diet.
I stopped after reading this first line because NOTHING you could possibly say after this would be worth my time.

Genetic disorders involve YOUR DNA.
Food involves YOUR STOMACH.

It doesn't matter if you are eating wild rabbit or store bought turkey, your DNA is with you from BIRTH.
BeachBum

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

This is a lengthy thread. I'm beyond comprehending whatever this threads about, some body has shots on their mind. What I need to know , mud and all, what's the point ?

Since: Jun 13

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

No! Freedom of choice is the way to go. As many as 145,000 children or more have died throughout the past 20 years as a result of this multiple vaccine doses.

Since: Jun 13

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped after reading this first line because NOTHING you could possibly say after this would be worth my time.

It doesn't matter if you are eating wild rabbit or store bought turkey, your DNA is with you from BIRTH.
Not true. DNA changes for a variety of reason. Including diet.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

BiggBBoss wrote:
No! Freedom of choice is the way to go. As many as 145,000 children or more have died throughout the past 20 years as a result of this multiple vaccine doses.
That many children die A DAY as a result of not being vaccinated.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. DNA changes for a variety of reason. Including diet.
No, if you are born with the genetic marker for autism, you have it for life.

You don't get it from eating pineapple. You don't lose it if you eat a turkey burger.

It's a part of your DNA.
Someone

Mckenzie, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. I guess I won't have a superior being to show me the path I need to follow, to know how to live my life, to know how to not fall for quackery, to know where to get the correct answers.
I am saddened to the core.
Well Einstein didn't think to much of the system himself. His parents were told by that establishment that Albert would never amount to anything. So maybe I don't need y'all. If Einstein thinks your kind of system sucks I guess I'll just listen to Albert. I think he turned out alright.
See

http://www.sparknotes.com/biography/einstein/...

Einstein earned a PhD in jan 1906 at the age of 26. He was hardly told by the establishment that he wasn't fit for scientific work.
Judge

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped after reading this first line because NOTHING you could possibly say after this would be worth my time.
Well you are wrong again. Agrobacterium can and has changed human DNA. I see you also are too intelligent to learn anything. How did you think it modified plant DNA? Approach the plant and talk it into modifying itself? I mentioned earlier that it has been documented at reputable hospitals that agrobactrrium has infected humans. It has altered human DNA and more recent foreign studies are finding it infecting all who eat the GMO foods. Fortunately most people have strong enough immune system to not show symptoms...yet. The morgellons sufferers unfortunately do not have enough immune system to fight it. Once it makes itself at home it can change human DNA to suit its needs. This in turn draws the opportunist parasites. The only sufferers I have heard of curing themselves went completely GMO free diet. Sad they have to figure it out themselves because of CDC not actually investigating like it should be. You will see for yourself soon enough what GMO is doing. You will understand why its banned in so many other countries.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
See
http://www.sparknotes.com/biography/einstein/...
Einstein earned a PhD in jan 1906 at the age of 26. He was hardly told by the establishment that he wasn't fit for scientific work.
My dear Someone,
If y'all will get a hold of the book "The Life and Times of Albert Einstein" you will find that his parents were told that Albert Einstein, their son, would never amount to anything.
Albert did not have a very good view of our educational system and he told students to not pay much mind to it.
I did not pull what I said out of a hat. You also might pick up a copy of "Albert Einstein and His Theories" that's some good reading also.
Of course y'all might consider it all Quackery or believe I am incapable of comprehending such things as theories.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,541 - 7,560 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min 123pictures 123,513
People who curse 6 min Se7en187 12
A Great Big Fck You 9 min Se7en187 67
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 15 min Single 0
the music thread (Mar '12) 27 min Anonymous 56
Biggest pill heads 44 min MyNegro 3
I love this forum because?????? 51 min Se7en187 205
Greene County Mayor's Race 1 hr frank 80
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 1 hr FriendofDog 40
Greene County Clerk Race 13 hr nuts 105
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 17 at 2:05AM CDT

•••