Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9769 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Silvermaven

United States

#8126 Jun 24, 2013
When the worlds leading virologist, discoverer of HIV, and now the discoverer of the real cause of AIDS tells you that over 80% of the pop.s are now infected caused by criminals ignoring the truth for over 35yrs. and YOU refuse to work for the people.

THAT TOO---make you an accomplise to murder.
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8128 Jun 24, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
When the worlds leading virologist, discoverer of HIV, and now the discoverer of the real cause of AIDS tells you that over 80% of the pop.s are now infected caused by criminals ignoring the truth for over 35yrs. and YOU refuse to work for the people.
THAT TOO---make you an accomplise to murder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ubSnxCr7kz8XX
An alternative view
http://www.quackometer.net/blog/2011/03/luc-m...
Silvermaven

United States

#8129 Jun 24, 2013
You post an alter view based on heresay and inuendo. Show me the science or shut up...If you haven't got the research to back up quack that's all it is quack, quack, quack...
The scientistsí analysis of the HeLa genome revealed widespread abnormalities in both the number and structure of chromosomes, as well as factors commonly associated with cancer cells like losing healthy copies of genes.

In particular, the researchers found that countless regions of the chromosomes in each cell were arranged in the wrong order

and had extra or fewer copies of genes.

This is a telltale sign of chromosome shattering, a recently discovered phenomenon associated with 2-3% of all cancers. Knowledge of the genetic landscape of these cells can inform the design of future studies using HeLa cells, and strengthen the biological conclusions that can be made from them.
http://www.embl.de/aboutus/communication_outr...

How many vaccines did you get made with Hela cells loaded with spirochetal prion protein infections so you can get your syndromes?

How many is it being passed to thru generations?
EVeryone!

Prof. Montagnier has a research facility in China named in his honor working for the cures.

And a research facility in France working on the cures.

While the US LOSERS keep us locked up denied treatment for the multiple infections--they will soon all be the biggest losers by denying the truth

because everyone else will have the cures and already treating their people while the criminal medical mafia USA picks their noses for spirocheal buggers they say don't exist...LOL

When all they had to do was use a pea size amount of animal wormer paste on their palms or feet to watch the gene sharing stealth exit the skin with a micromagnifying glass.

http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8130 Jun 24, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
You post an alter view based on heresay and inuendo. Show me the science or shut up...If you haven't got the research to back up quack that's all it is quack, quack, quack...
The scientistsí analysis of the HeLa genome revealed widespread abnormalities in both the number and structure of chromosomes, as well as factors commonly associated with cancer cells like losing healthy copies of genes.
In particular, the researchers found that countless regions of the chromosomes in each cell were arranged in the wrong order
and had extra or fewer copies of genes.
This is a telltale sign of chromosome shattering, a recently discovered phenomenon associated with 2-3% of all cancers. Knowledge of the genetic landscape of these cells can inform the design of future studies using HeLa cells, and strengthen the biological conclusions that can be made from them.
http://www.embl.de/aboutus/communication_outr...
How many vaccines did you get made with Hela cells loaded with spirochetal prion protein infections so you can get your syndromes?
How many is it being passed to thru generations?
EVeryone!
Prof. Montagnier has a research facility in China named in his honor working for the cures.
And a research facility in France working on the cures.
While the US LOSERS keep us locked up denied treatment for the multiple infections--they will soon all be the biggest losers by denying the truth
because everyone else will have the cures and already treating their people while the criminal medical mafia USA picks their noses for spirocheal buggers they say don't exist...LOL
When all they had to do was use a pea size amount of animal wormer paste on their palms or feet to watch the gene sharing stealth exit the skin with a micromagnifying glass.
http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...
You post a reference to u-tube and the n question my sources

Here is more stuff about the good Dr M. He is not the first Nobel prize winner to go off the track.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/luc-monta...
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8131 Jun 24, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
You post a reference to u tube and then have the nerve to criticise me.
Another alternative view
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/luc-monta...
Dr M is not the first Nobel prize winner to go off the deep end.
Judge

Cleveland, OH

#8132 Jun 24, 2013
I strongly feel everyone needs to open their eyes. Read some of the articles Silvermason has been citing. People are suffering from problems that everyone around them can plainly see but being diagnosed as delusional. The drs even see it but don't dare acknowledge and treat it. Our hard earned tax dollars fund the cdc and they are proving incompetent and corrupt. Far to many conflicts of interest involved to get true investigation of any spreading disease. Morgellons is spreading fast and many people now have someone they know with it. I challenge anyone to go to a morgellons sufferer and have them rub animal wormer paste on their arm. I guarantee you will never feel its delusional after that. They are suffering and anyone who cares about their own families future needs to stand up and take notice. Investigate yourself and try to help stop it before its to late. Open your mind to save your family.
no one cares

United States

#8133 Jun 24, 2013
Judge wrote:
I strongly feel everyone needs to open their eyes. Read some of the articles Silvermason has been citing. People are suffering from problems that everyone around them can plainly see but being diagnosed as delusional. The drs even see it but don't dare acknowledge and treat it. Our hard earned tax dollars fund the cdc and they are proving incompetent and corrupt. Far to many conflicts of interest involved to get true investigation of any spreading disease. Morgellons is spreading fast and many people now have someone they know with it. I challenge anyone to go to a morgellons sufferer and have them rub animal wormer paste on their arm. I guarantee you will never feel its delusional after that. They are suffering and anyone who cares about their own families future needs to stand up and take notice. Investigate yourself and try to help stop it before its to late. Open your mind to save your family.
no one cares
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8134 Jun 24, 2013
Judge wrote:
I have a bridge you might be interested in buying
deb

White Pine, TN

#8135 Jun 24, 2013
Mike wrote:
I caught my thing in my zipper once and had to go to the hospital to have it removed.
I like bloody weeners. Yum yum bloody weener fill so great and moist in my possy
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#8136 Jun 25, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post are quite silly. You really expec the run of the mill topix reader to understand this blizzard of crap you have generated?
Do you mean to say that you don't?
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8137 Jun 25, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean to say that you don't?
You must be joking.
Judge

Northfield, OH

#8138 Jun 25, 2013
Research genetically modified organism(GMO) and learn about how they use agrobacterium to change DNA in plants. Then research how much of u.s. food supply contains GMO ingredients. Then research agrobacterium infections in humans. By this time you have investigated much deeper than the CDC did but also they have found agrobacterium in lesions of morgellons sufferers. They traced human infections to catheters administered in hospital. Don't assume you know everything because then you will learn nothing. Better not sell your bridge because you may need a place to hide.
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8139 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
Research genetically modified organism(GMO) and learn about how they use agrobacterium to change DNA in plants. Then research how much of u.s. food supply contains GMO ingredients. Then research agrobacterium infections in humans. By this time you have investigated much deeper than the CDC did but also they have found agrobacterium in lesions of morgellons sufferers. They traced human infections to catheters administered in hospital. Don't assume you know everything because then you will learn nothing. Better not sell your bridge because you may need a place to hide.
I suspect you have limited training (understanding of science)
Judge

Akron, OH

#8140 Jun 25, 2013
Lol...someone, you are too smart to learn the facts. Everything I wrote is a fact. It is documented hospital cases. If you were to present a valid point I would not assume I know the facts and would research your point. I have a very good understanding how science works, I deal with it daily and learn new things daily. I hope to someday be as smart as you so I can close my eyes and be ignorant to other peoples problems. You didn't even take the time to do a quick search... weak effort on your part. Maybe you have limited understanding of how Google search works.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8141 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
They just repeat what they hear on MSM.
Had not heard this information before. Thanks. Also, are you from Ohio. I am originally from around 35 miles outside of Cleveland.
If you say anything against the Big Boys agenda you're just a Quack.
Judge

Akron, OH

#8142 Jun 25, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
They just repeat what they hear on MSM.
Had not heard this information before. Thanks. Also, are you from Ohio. I am originally from around 35 miles outside of Cleveland.
If you say anything against the Big Boys agenda you're just a Quack.
Yep I am from Ohio. It is information everybody needs to know about. Other countries have done the testing and research and proving the problems of GMO food. There is great potential if it is used correctly and thoroughly tested but that is not happening. We can't even get them to label our food as GMO even though it is banned elsewhere because of health concerns. Its in nearly everything including infant formulas. Just because government says its safe everybody assumes any other opinions are wrong. The director of fda, u.s. secretary of agriculture, Clarence Thomas, Hillary Clinton , and Donald Rumsfeld have all worked for the chemical company that is the big name in GMO. That gives me a good idea about how much to trust the safety of the food.
Someone

Kingsport, TN

#8143 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
Lol...someone, you are too smart to learn the facts. Everything I wrote is a fact. It is documented hospital cases. If you were to present a valid point I would not assume I know the facts and would research your point. I have a very good understanding how science works, I deal with it daily and learn new things daily. I hope to someday be as smart as you so I can close my eyes and be ignorant to other peoples problems. You didn't even take the time to do a quick search... weak effort on your part. Maybe you have limited understanding of how Google search works.
You are the weak one because you search out only. That which supports your preconceived notions.

Google search is not a particularly valid way to do research. It does not distinguish between valid research and plain nonsense. Subscribe to a few peer reviewed professional journals--then you will be able to determine what is and what is not no nonsense.
Hobo

Kansas City, MO

#8144 Jun 25, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the weak one because you search out only. That which supports your preconceived notions.
Google search is not a particularly valid way to do research. It does not distinguish between valid research and plain nonsense. Subscribe to a few peer reviewed professional journals--then you will be able to determine what is and what is not no nonsense.
Why?
Judge

Akron, OH

#8145 Jun 25, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
These are professional reviewed journals that I got my information from. I need no support the preconceived notions are actual facts. I understand that some people confuse the two so don't be embarrassed. I do not generally come onto sites like this one because its easier proving scientific theories than it is to explain even the simplest bit of science to a closed minded person. You spend time trying to pretend you know what you are talking about but should be open minded and spend a few days of your time to really look into this. Thousands of scientists have warned of the dangers of GMO only to be ignored. The ones in power make to much money from it to stop letting it happen. The worst part is there is nothing you or I can do about it. I promise you that you will believe me one day soon and wish you had spent the time to learn about this and tried to do something to help. I have only been actively researching for 8 months now and have more proof of human infection than you will ever even hear about on t.v. or internet. Put your ego aside and look at the proof. You and your loved ones are going to wish you had helped spread awareness of what is causing so many human illnesses to go up 100%-400%.since GMO has been used in our food.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#8146 Jun 25, 2013
Judge wrote:
Put your ego aside and look at the proof. You and your loved ones are going to wish you had helped spread awareness of what is causing so many human illnesses to go up 100%-400%.since GMO has been used in our food.
This is a great point except for the fact that it is absolutely false.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 9 min Nick Pres 33
Candy Duncan 42 min No one 1
Trumps fake news 56 min pearls mirth and ... 14
where is melinda babb? (Oct '14) 57 min Speaker of truth 4
Firewood question 1 hr Olympic termites 6
HELP! over run with feeder rats 1 hr Info required 10
Cassidy miller 1 hr You startin it 3
Park Overall 5 hr Rose 39

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web