Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7859 May 26, 2013
Because of the Long-time sanitary conditions in this Country that are way above the sanitary conditions of most other Countries, even today...we do not have the Natural Immunities that People from less developed Countries are born with.

Therefore, Foreigners carry these diseases that they don't ever get but pass them onto us, as Carriers, and we get sick from them. This is not my opinion, this is what has been published by Medical Associations for many years.

Therefore, unless there is a "proven" severe danger from getting your Kids, and yourselves, vaccinated that far outweighs your danger from the diseases they prevent, I would favor getting the vaccinations.

BTW, many jobs require you to have those vaccinations and/or boosters, as an Adult, so changes are that your Child will have to have them at some point in their Life, anyway, even as an Adult. I know because I have had jobs that required me to have some vaccinations, that I had never had before and the boosters, for Ones that I already had.
i dunno

United States

#7860 May 26, 2013
I want everybody else to get them, just not me!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7861 May 26, 2013
i dunno wrote:
I want everybody else to get them, just not me!
Judging by the comments on this Thread, that's what alot of People want. So, I'd say that just isn't going to be an option, if you want to prevent you, and yours, from getting the diseases.
lafollette citizen

Faith, NC

#7862 May 26, 2013
we have not totally decided against vaccines with our grandson but we are sure we are going with an alternative vaccine schedule which means he wont recieve any shots till after hes two everyone should read the package inserts with these shots they are available online many include mercury aluminum and other toxins and there have been alot of deaths in babies after recieving shots also if you know anyone who is a scientist or chemist ask them most will tell you their children will never been given shots why they know whats in them and what they can do to a small childs body especially small infants
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7864 May 27, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the comments on this Thread, that's what alot of People want. So, I'd say that just isn't going to be an option, if you want to prevent you, and yours, from getting the diseases.
I have not one time suggested that anyone not get vaccinated, what I've said is that it should be the responsibility of the individual, or the parents for their children, not the government. That is what this thread was supposed to be about, if anyone remembers, or bothers to read the title at the top of every page.
concerned grandmother

United States

#7865 May 27, 2013
i have two geanddaughters that both had seizures and almost died within 10 days of having their 1 year old immunizations. Doctors nor nurses could explain what happened to either child. Days of hospitalization and testing showed nothing. I believe that these shots caused both of these episodes. I had one doctor tell me that they should have spread the shots out over several months when the chicken pox immunization was added to the 1 year list instead of giving so many at one time. When you see your grandbabies almost die you have a different opinion of these "lifesaving" immunizations. Who knows what kind of long term effects that could be in store for all of us?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7866 May 27, 2013
concerned grandmother wrote:
i have two geanddaughters that both had seizures and almost died within 10 days of having their 1 year old immunizations. Doctors nor nurses could explain what happened to either child. Days of hospitalization and testing showed nothing. I believe that these shots caused both of these episodes. I had one doctor tell me that they should have spread the shots out over several months when the chicken pox immunization was added to the 1 year list instead of giving so many at one time. When you see your grandbabies almost die you have a different opinion of these "lifesaving" immunizations. Who knows what kind of long term effects that could be in store for all of us?
Since the 1940's Oak Ridge doctors have been "doctoring" medical records, cooking their diagnoses, and allowing people to die as a consequence in order to protect the government. Now some stand united against the government's ongoing evasion of responsibility and demanding compensation.

Perhaps if the government were to return to what it was originally, such mandates would be more acceptable, but this present form is not one worthy of trust, fidelity, loyalty, or of the patriotism it reaps the benefits of. Patriots stand and fight for the people, while the government continues to oppress them but presents a facade that it and the Patriots/Military are one. However, Veterans are still on the list of potential "Homegrown Terrorists".
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7867 May 27, 2013
I think it is benificial to give reasons for not wanting to take the vaccines.
If one thinks there is something that is harmful I believe people should stand up and say so,give their reasons.
I want to know why someone feels as they do when they feel strongly about an issue like this one.
It does not help matters when this government has no credibility at all.When they basically work for and support Big Pharma,Big Business for cash rewards also know as campaign cash or bribes.
They call those who have come forward(doctors,ect)quacks, fools, and run out of town on the rail, yet these brave souls keep getting back up because they give a damn for people over profit.
I believe these are the ones who one should take seriously.They are losing by standing up yet the continue.

SSS

Paris, TN

#7868 May 27, 2013
"The Real Reason Kids Aren't Getting Vaccines."

("Forget Jenny McCarthy. This shot scandal is much scarier.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/0...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7869 May 27, 2013
Bedrock of vaccination theroy crumbles as science reveals antibodies not necessary to fight virues.
http://whale.to/v/bedrock.html
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7870 May 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
Bedrock of vaccination theroy crumbles as science reveals antibodies not necessary to fight virues.
I can not blame Topix for this screw up.
http://www.whale.to/v/bedrock.html
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7871 May 27, 2013
Since 1989-Vaccine injury Compensations exceed $2,300,000,000.Paid for by those receiving Vaccines.
Good site.
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/diseases.html

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#7872 May 28, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not one time suggested that anyone not get vaccinated, what I've said is that it should be the responsibility of the individual, or the parents for their children, not the government. That is what this thread was supposed to be about, if anyone remembers, or bothers to read the title at the top of every page.
There are certain things in our society that require cooperation from the majority in order to be successful.

Those things will fail if left up to the individual, especially if there is some minor cost to the individual.

If auto insurance was not mandated, odds are most drivers wouldn't have any. Then, because most drivers don't have it, the few people that decide they want it would have to pay EXTREMELY high rates because the companies would know that any accident would likely be with someone who couldn't pay for the damages because that other person has no insurance. Higher rates for insurance would mean even less people would have it.

If it was voluntary whether or not you paid property taxes which fund schools, most people who don't have kids wouldn't pay. Even many people who do have kids wouldn't pay, figuring that enough other people would pay to cover what they aren't spending. The schools would be severely under funded.

With vaccination, if only a few people are vaccinated then vaccination is useless. Vaccines don't prevent you from getting a disease. They just make it less likely. The lower the transmission rate, so that if someone gets measles they aren't as likely to pass it on to someone else. However, if not enough people are vaccinated, you won't just run into one person with measles. You'll run into 50 because it keeps spreading. Then, despite the fact that you got vaccinated, you'll catch it anyway due to extended exposure.

The REASON we have a government is to enable programs which benefit the society even if they stand a chance to harm the individual. Allowing individuals to decide whether or not the participate in programs like this defeats the entire purpose of government.

Valley Village, CA

#7873 May 28, 2013
Hey wrote:
As vaccine rates drop, whooping cough returned. Measles returned. Mumps returned.

Polio only exists in areas where people are unvaccinated.

Small pox disapeared only after vaccinations.

You can put up any link you want, the fact of the matter is the historical evidence is ABUNDANTLY clear.

Valley Village, CA

#7874 May 28, 2013
Hey wrote:
I think it is benificial to give reasons for not wanting to take the vaccines.
If one thinks there is something that is harmful I believe people should stand up and say so,give their reasons.
I want to know why someone feels as they do when they feel strongly about an issue like this one.
It does not help matters when this government has no credibility at all.When they basically work for and support Big Pharma,Big Business for cash rewards also know as campaign cash or bribes.
They call those who have come forward(doctors,ect)quacks, fools, and run out of town on the rail, yet these brave souls keep getting back up because they give a damn for people over profit.
I believe these are the ones who one should take seriously.They are losing by standing up yet the continue.
You don't have a grasp on what the word "credibility" means.

You claim that the anti-vax crowd, which has based its entire argument on fraud is credible, while "government" is not - despite the fact that government uses actual science to prove it's point.

Pharma companies have BENT OVER BACKWARDS to placate the anti-vax crowd. They went so far as to remove thymerisol from vaccines despite the fact that it was CLEARLY not the cause of autism. And, EVEN AFTER REMOVING IT, anti-vaxers are _STILL_ claiming it's present AND is the cause of autism.

Why do they believe this? Because they read about it on the internet from some conspiracy theorist like yourself.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7875 May 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that the anti-vax crowd, which has based its entire argument on fraud is credible, while "government" is not - despite the fact that government uses actual science to prove it's point.
Pharma companies have BENT OVER BACKWARDS to placate the anti-vax crowd. They went so far as to remove thymerisol from vaccines despite the fact that it was CLEARLY not the cause of autism. And, EVEN AFTER REMOVING IT, anti-vaxers are _STILL_ claiming it's present AND is the cause of autism.
Why do they believe this? Because they read about it on the internet from some conspiracy theorist like yourself.
Sure. Oh please.
Big Pharma bent over backwards? Like Merck's phony Mumps vaccine their scientists came forward on.How about Bayer's deadly Aids contaminated drug that has killed thousands and they knew,so did the FDA.It was the FDA bending over for Bayer my dear fellow while the people bent over and got screwed.No problem here.
How about Baxters contaminated drugs.And Viox.And of course the ones pulled from the market everytime you turn around.
Don't give me the BS story. Do not give me the BS story.
How much do you get pushing their drugs?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7876 May 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
As vaccine rates drop, whooping cough returned. Measles returned. Mumps returned.
Polio only exists in areas where people are unvaccinated.
Small pox disapeared only after vaccinations.
You can put up any link you want, the fact of the matter is the historical evidence is ABUNDANTLY clear.
Horse crap.
Was Salk anti vac too? Merck scientists?WHO people?ETc,etc.
How come he came forward to the Senate to tell them the polio vac was giving Polio?
How come thousands of kids are screwed up in India from the Polio vac with the help of Bill Gates? Come on tell me that did not happen?
Historical evidence shows the Smallpox Vaccine was giving people Smallpox and the people caught on and mandate was thrown out the window.Why?
I can put up any link I want but they of course are no good cause you say so. You say so historicaly?All righty then.Sure.
Many people,experts,doctors,scienti sts,etc,have come forward.Are you one of those who these links are coming from?
Where are you links? I only see sarcasm.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7877 May 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Respectfully, I disagree that a significant body of the collective voice of dissent is predicated upon "fraud," alone. You further assert that "government" uses "actual science" to prove its point. While your first contention is erroneous, the second is correct, only to the extent that today's science brings to bear a thresh-hold of integrity either governmentally required, institutionally funded, or enhanced by more responsible science based upon acceptable levels of research tomorrow!

I have found the voices of dissent to be the ONLY fraternity fully grasping the import of a clinical, governmental and institution "integrity"! You'd be well served to remember that government has used science to "prove its point" before a world witnessing in horror a growing enumeration of unintended consequences in every pursuit and discipline imaginable. Respectfully, I will not frolic in what would quickly become redundant! The failures of inadequately researched vaccines is entirely self evident to anyone of basic human intelligence in diligent search of truth.

The available evidence to support the reasonable belief and attribution of "causation" of many vaccine related injury and death has already been established to "judicial" and "forensic" standards. Prominently, the pharmacies and/or clinicians involved cannot and will not legally attest to "non-causation" of "any" vaccines in the instance of "autism" and many other horrific end results, yet insinuate this to be the case by simply suggesting that causation can't be "proven"!

What esoteric insolence..and institutional arrogance! Not only will big Pharma and their complicit government institutions admit they can't and will not "legally" affirm to judicial standards that their wares will do no harm, they buy the necessary legislation from a corrupt legislature to exempt practitioners, holding them harmless from all torte law potentialities and damages. Unbelievable!

Simply put, no one can prove or disprove "causation" at this point outside the sphere of common sense in interpreting the wealth of evidence in plain view for all to see. Clearly, your notion that none of the carriers, active ingredients, inert ingredients and preservatives do not cause autism and/or other brain related injuries is your personal opinion. The greater evidence says otherwise!

There's a big difference in government "proving" "non-causation" and simply saying - trust us with your family and your children..we have such a track record of..."Integrity"?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7878 May 28, 2013
By God I found another interesting link about the Small pox vaccine.The history too.
It's Historical
http"//www.vaclib.org/new s/smallpoxalert.htm
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7879 May 28, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bosses at ti automotive (Aug '10) 15 min seen it 89
Busted ... : ( 36 min Lia_1 6
gays marrying in 30 states 1 hr booga booga 23
CHENEY was he the devils helper ? 1 hr BUSCheney SUPLUS 1
ROE takes vets pain meds away 1 hr CampCreeper 23
Why am I so doggone stupid? 2 hr Trunketeer 1
MONICA LEWINSKI looking good these days 2 hr Dixie iron fist 6
lol west greene vs. greeneville 3 hr County boy 22
new sheriff says you are to old 6 hr not laughing 53
Scintillaire Restaurant 7 hr yoder 17