Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9640 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7796 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SO impressed! <s>
Thankyou Sweet Pea.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7797 May 21, 2013
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should change your name unless the homework you speak of is first grade. I am always amazed that the ones who post non-stop trying to convince, anyone who will believe it, how smart they are, are the most ignorant! Maybe if you would type less and read more, you could actually learn something.
The name changes but the hatred remains the same. Are you falling in love with me?

Oh looky, I've gotten me a Topix Stalker.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7798 May 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated. Makes perfect sense to me but try reasoning with someone like Linda who goes thru life with blinders on only seeing what benefits themselves.
Freedom of Speech. Gotta love it
bugs

United States

#7799 May 21, 2013
Heya
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7800 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SO impressed! <s>
I graduated from High School back when they actually taught the subjects and critical thinking.

OMG! I feel so old thinking about that.
Well

Knoxville, TN

#7801 May 21, 2013
Yes def

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#7802 May 21, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I graduated from High School back when they actually taught the subjects and critical thinking.
Now the Republican platform is literally anti-critical thinking.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7803 May 21, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have _GOT_ to be kidding me.
With the exception of activities which grossly endanger the public, Conservatives have NEVER been for personal liberty.
Conservatives in Florida passed a law allowing the family of President to make life or death decisions in a specific woman's medical situation.
The government doesn't get bigger or more intrusive than that.
Conservatives want to mandate religion.
Conservatives want to dictate the terms of marriage.
Conservatives want to dictate a personals sexuality.
All liberals want is for the Conservatives to stop killing people.
Should I assume that you mean Terri Schindler-Schiavo? If so, wasn't her husband the one demanding she be starved to death, and wasn't he assisted by the ACLU {not normally associated with Conservatives}?

As for the rest of your claims, you might find that those are more accurately associated with those who call themselves "Liberal". As you've already proven how irrational you are I shall leave it to you to do your homework and get the story straight.
illuminati

Humboldt, TN

#7804 May 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "they"?
who are they "they"? come on people have you not realized the united states is becoming a communist country. We no longer have freedom of speech or religion. They wonder why kids are shooting each other in school if u think about it that didn't start until they took prayer out of school. "They" are the upper class and the people that are running this country into the ground.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7805 May 21, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
The name changes but the hatred remains the same. Are you falling in love with me?
Oh looky, I've gotten me a Topix Stalker.
We're just irresistible...what can I tell ya! Lol!

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#7806 May 21, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I assume that you mean Terri Schindler-Schiavo? If so, wasn't her husband the one demanding she be starved to death, and wasn't he assisted by the ACLU {not normally associated with Conservatives}?
As for the rest of your claims, you might find that those are more accurately associated with those who call themselves "Liberal". As you've already proven how irrational you are I shall leave it to you to do your homework and get the story straight.
The Florida conservatives passed a law naming Jeb Bush as the person who gets to make medical decisions on her behalf.

That's your idea of small government?

You want to government to arrest teen girls for being in lesbian relationships.

How that's small government?
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#7807 May 21, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Class of 1945?
roxyb

United States

#7808 May 21, 2013
Im tryin n wanna trust u,its jst the past that we share together is soo rocky n ik who u r deep dwn,i jst dnt understand why evrything is kept hidden or lied about.its ok,i understand on all sides nvolved,jst ther is a time to tell all n b happy
roxyb

United States

#7809 May 21, 2013
N stop hurting u n me n evryone else,necessary at frst,but wb now?
roxyb

United States

#7810 May 21, 2013
Ik why u did it sweetheart,u had to have evryone help u,make things seem as rl as possible n c how i wld react to evrything n if my reactions made u comfy n secure n all,n the end,u wld come clean,u wld either way n ik u wld,u jst tbh n basicaly,u did wat u felt u needed or had too..is it the end,finaly?or not yet coz im here either way
roxyb

United States

#7811 May 21, 2013
This is soo gd wierd,not n a neg way,gd,jst confusing af...tiff is ur sis rt?
roxyb

United States

#7812 May 21, 2013
Ohhh,otay...how r things now?
roxyb

United States

#7813 May 21, 2013
Neone made love too or fked tiny recently?
who am I

Belgrade, Serbia

#7814 May 21, 2013
roxyb wrote:
Ohhh,otay...how r things now?
You have mental issues?
SassySpy

Grand Prairie, TX

#7815 May 21, 2013
who am I wrote:
<quoted text>You have mental issues?
Why yes I do!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 51 min Agnus 8,513
Donald Trump is the MAN! 1 hr Broken Circle 27
Greene Youth Football 1 hr unc tarheel 2
new restaurant? 1 hr Broken Circle 5
Dead beat women 1 hr unc tarheel 19
oh i was looking for the famous WW 2 hr unc tarheel 16
james lennon 2 hr unc tarheel 3
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 2 hr cant tell 32
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 4 hr beastality 24
Flag at the hill. 5 hr Wow 44