Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
danny

United States

#7603 May 16, 2013
Nuggin you seem to be well read up on this issue, so I would like to ask you what is your theory on the rise of so many SIDS and autism cases?

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#7604 May 16, 2013
danny wrote:
Nuggin you seem to be well read up on this issue, so I would like to ask you what is your theory on the rise of so many SIDS and autism cases?
There isn't really a rise in autism.

A few years back, the medical community revised its definitions of various disorders and came up with the term "autism spectrum".

As a result, instead of a few cases of autism, a few cases of asbergers, a few cases of retardation, a few cases of learning disability, etc. they suddenly had a lot of cases of "people on the autism spectrum".

Using all the same "evidence" that the "vaccines cause autism" crowd is trumpeting, you could make the same case for "vaccines cure retardation" because the numbers have dropped.

The thing is the NUMBER of people effected has change, all that has changed is the label they slap on the people.

The other factor that's going on in this:
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-baader-mei...

Baader-meinhof is when you learn something you were unaware of before and then notice it frequently.

This happens because we screen out extraneous crap that we don't understand or care about so that we're not overwhelmed. However, once our attention has been drawn to the object/concept/person, it's no longer extraneous and stops getting screened.

I'm sure electronic cigarettes were around a few years before I noticed them, but after I noticed them I saw them far more often than I had in the past.

The same thing is going on with autism and both doctors and the public. General practitioners/teachers/parents in rural areas may have just referred to a kid as "troubled" twenty years ago. However, since autism is all the rage now, that same kid is now recognized as "autistic".

Again, number of actual people with the syndrome? Stable. Number of diagnosed cases? Increasing.

The way you can verify this is by looking at the per capita cases in an area with high diagnosis at an earlier time and then in an area with increasing diagnosis.

For example, town A has high diagnosis and an autism rate of 1%. Town B has .001%, then a few years later, the Town B doc reads Time magazine and suddenly, the rate of autism diagnosis goes up to 1%.

That doesn't mean that the rate of autism in town B increase 1000x. It means that they were at 1% but the guy in charge of counting cases wasn't doing his job.

I'm much less versed in SIDS, but I do know that pre-natal and post natal-care in the US has been dropping as medical costs rise. I would like to see a map of SIDS cases by income bracket. I suspect you'll find that SIDS is higher among people without health care than people with.

That makes it highly unlikely that vaccinations is the cause, given that lack of health care is a pretty good indicator that a child will not be vaccinated on schedule.
Silvermaven

United States

#7606 May 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't really a rise in autism.

That makes it highly unlikely that vaccinations is the cause, given that lack of health care is a pretty good indicator that a child will not be vaccinated on schedule.
When it has been testified before Congress several times this yr. alone that according to the CDC the rate of Autism has risen to 1 in 88, where do you get your expertise to state this as fact?
http://oversight.house.gov/hearing/1-in-88-ch...

OK I admit the CDC are wrong---Its acually 1 in every 29 being born with Autism because they took out some degree's of the syndromes to not include in their guideline box!

And now that we all know the real cause of AIDS immune suppression and the fact that it never was HIV how do you suppose vaccinating with infectious antigens and other junk DNA offers anyone any protection against anything when over 80% of the pop.s are already infected with spirochetal prion protein infections that do not care what they share their genes with to survive?
&fe ature=youtu.be

We will not forgive and we will not forget who gave us infective vaccines and who refuses to help the people treat the multiple infections in seronegative infections in the real AIDS they gave us all!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Silvermaven

United States

#7607 May 16, 2013
You want to make movies about real people? Lets make one about the billions who have suffered and died of lies of hundreds of syndromes, psych, and cancers caused by genetically altered infections in depressed immune systems they have caused....

We'll call it "And the Band Played On 2". Because the murderers knew when the HepB test found 88% of HIV what really caused AIDS and all more vaccines did was kill us faster in lies denied treatment for infections they said they could not see!!!
&fe ature=related

Valley Village, CA

#7608 May 16, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
<quoted text>
When it has been testified before Congress several times this yr. alone that according to the CDC the rate of Autism has risen to 1 in 88, where do you get your expertise to state this as fact?
http://oversight.house.gov/hearing/1-in-88-ch...
First of all, the fact that someone testifies in front of Congress is not relevant to the reality of the situation.

Second, what I am saying is not contradicted by your link. There ARE more cases which are being classified as autism. The reason is, more things are now considered autism which were previously called something else AND since more doctors know to look for it, more doctors are finding it.

The rate of ADD and ADHD didn't suddenly skyrocket in the 80s/90s when everyone was getting ritalin. The same percentage of kids were behaving the same way. It's just that doctors had a label for it all of the sudden.
OK I admit the CDC are wrong---Its acually 1 in every 29 being born with Autism because they took out some degree's of the syndromes to not include in their guideline box!
The term autism has now been expanded by the public to include everything from color blindness to not liking ice cream.

There is a WORLD of difference between the girl across the street from me who only communicates through hoots and hollars as opposed to some kid in school who is good at math but not at Spanish.

You can't call both of these things "autism" and expect the word to retain any meaning.
And now that we all know the real cause of AIDS immune suppression and the fact that it never was HIV how do you suppose vaccinating with infectious antigens and other junk DNA offers anyone any protection against anything when over 80% of the pop.s are already infected with spirochetal prion protein infections that do not care what they share their genes with to survive?
"We all know" being the 1% of conspiracy nuts who claim this in opposition to the 99% of scientists and ALL the evidence which states otherwise.

Further, if vaccination doesn't work why don't you have polio? Why is it that you've NEVER even MET anyone with polio. Or small pox.

Valley Village, CA

#7609 May 16, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
You want to make movies about real people? Lets make one about the billions who have suffered and died of lies of hundreds of syndromes, psych, and cancers caused by genetically altered infections in depressed immune systems they have caused....
Again...
How many people do you know that are stuck in iron lungs or walking around in braces because of polio?

How many children have you seen die to scarlet fever?

How many times have you been forced to stay home from work with a bad case of the small pox?

AND, why is it that all these things which you claim are caused by vaccination pre-date vaccination?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7610 May 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...
How many people do you know that are stuck in iron lungs or walking around in braces because of polio?
How many times have you been forced to stay home from work with a bad case of the small pox?
AND, why is it that all these things which you claim are caused by vaccination pre-date vaccination?
I wonder how many vaccinations were there in say 1950 & 1960 and how many are there in 2013?
Silvermaven

United States

#7611 May 16, 2013

None fool. When they infected us all with spirochetal prion protein infections in HeLa cells from a woman who had Syphilis after playing with it for 50yrs. in many countries and many peoples and added Mycoplasma to the mix and then more spirochetal disease in Lyme vaccines, we now tolerize those infections. IN FACT 1/3 of the worlds pop.s ARE infected with TB.
A third of the world’s population has latent infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis;
and 10-15% of the reactivating cases occur at
extrapulmonary sites without active pulmonary tuberculosis.
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...

NONE. Because of the immune suppression caused by vaccines we now tolerate those infections quite well. In fact almost ALL Autism have Chronic Strep and Staph infections.

The only ones who get Full Fledged Mahogony colored skin as in Scarlet fever are the ones who actually have immune systems to FIGHT!

The only people who are getting the real smallpox are people like the 22 US soldiers killing themselves a day and don't know why!!!

Yes I would gladly stay home with my child to have some kind of natural immunity from whole organisms than the immune suppression genetically altered have left us with...Which is NONE!
In fact the only people getting Polio are those vaccinated for it because they KNEW those infectious antigens would recombine in infections they already have!!!

Its called Vaccine Induced Polio

Any more questions? Fire away!
Say What

Humboldt, TN

#7612 May 16, 2013
I wasn't talking about sucrose, and I never said I didn't know what it was! I was speaking of WI-38, which is aborted babies! WI-38 is from a female fetus. http://www.immunizationinfo.org/issues/vaccin...
Rubella vax was also made from an aborted baby.(same website)
Or how about that formaldehyde? Isn't that embalming fluid? And has been associated to cancer.
Or how about Aluminum.
This is directly from the FDA:
“Aluminum may reach toxic levels with prolonged parenteral administration [this means injected into the body] if kidney function is impaired ... Research indicates that patients with impaired kidney function, including premature neonates [babies], who received parenteral levels of aluminum at greater than 4 to 5 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day, accumulate aluminum at levels associated with central nervous system and bone toxicity [for a tiny newborn, this toxic dose would be 10 to 20 micrograms, and for an adult it would be about 350 micrograms]. Tissue loading may occur at even lower rates of administration.”[Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, Document NDA 19-626/S-019, Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for Dextrose Injections.]
And this is the amounts of Aluminum in vaccines
Hib (PedVaxHib brand only)– 225 mcg per shot
Hepatitis B – 250 mcg
DTaP – depending on the manufacturer, ranges from 170 to 625 mcg
Pneumococcus – 125 mcg
Hepatitis A – 250 mcg
HPV – 225 mcg
Pentacel (DTaP, HIB and Polio combo vaccine)– 330 mcg
Pediarix (DTaP, Hep B and Polio combo vaccine)– 850 mcg
I do my research friend. And I have about a million more things I could post on the ingredients why bother. Your choices are your rights and mine are my rights. And I choose NOT to put that crap into my children!
Silvermaven

United States

#7613 May 16, 2013
Large C9orf72 Hexanucleotide Repeat Expansions Are Seen in Multiple Neurodegenerative Syndromes and Are More Frequent Than Expected in the UK Population.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23434116

Our method of estimating the size of large expansions has potential clinical utility. C9orf72-related disease

might mimic several neurodegenerative disorders and,

with potentially 90,000 carriers in the United Kingdom,

is more common than previously realized.
----------
Now 90k. may not seem like a lot of England. But you have to take into consideration they slaughtered 200 million cattle to get rid of what they thought was Mad Cow.

It was infections sharing genes with something they gave them that went VERY viralent....US has not had any time that might have allotted.

As for proof you can see the granular forms being found and propagated now from HeLa cells---where they came from.
http://www.invitrogen.com/site/us/en/ho ... 10648.html

Gene sharing stealth infections caused by infecting us all with spirochetal disease and junk DNA vaccines is the real cause of AIDS immune suppression and all syndromes, psych, and cancers the people massively suffer today and denied real treat for the multiple infections because they do NOT make enuf antbodies on criminals tests and guidelines to say pos.

Evidence for an ABC-Type Riboflavin Transporter System in Pathogenic Spirochetes
http://mbio.asm.org/content/4/1/e00615-12
Taken together, it appears that pathogenic spirochetes have evolved an ABC-type transport system (RfuABCD) for survival in their host environments, particularly that of the human host.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23434116
We found 96 repeat-primed PCR expansions: 85/2,974 in six neurodegenerative diseases cohorts (FTLD, ALS, Alzheimer disease, sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, Huntington disease-like syndrome, and other nonspecific neurodegenerative disease syndromes) and 11/7,579 (0.15%) in UK 1958 birth cohort (58BC) controls.

Now ya wanna know what all it is capable of sharing its genes with to survive? Hey your guess is as good as mine!!! LOL But I can tell you its hard to find someone who does not have it, when you know how to see!!!
http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons...

Valley Village, CA

#7614 May 16, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
None fool. When they infected us all with spirochetal prion protein infections in HeLa cells from a woman who had Syphilis after playing with it for 50yrs. in many countries and many peoples and added Mycoplasma to the mix and then more spirochetal disease in Lyme vaccines, we now tolerize those infections. IN FACT 1/3 of the worlds pop.s ARE infected with TB.
A third of the world’s population has latent infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis;
and 10-15% of the reactivating cases occur at
extrapulmonary sites without active pulmonary tuberculosis.
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2...
NONE. Because of the immune suppression caused by vaccines we now tolerate those infections quite well. In fact almost ALL Autism have Chronic Strep and Staph infections.
The only ones who get Full Fledged Mahogony colored skin as in Scarlet fever are the ones who actually have immune systems to FIGHT!
The only people who are getting the real smallpox are people like the 22 US soldiers killing themselves a day and don't know why!!!
Yes I would gladly stay home with my child to have some kind of natural immunity from whole organisms than the immune suppression genetically altered have left us with...Which is NONE!
In fact the only people getting Polio are those vaccinated for it because they KNEW those infectious antigens would recombine in infections they already have!!!
Its called Vaccine Induced Polio
Any more questions? Fire away!
Wow, you are all over the place.

You are actually blaming vaccines which prevent viruses for chronic bacterial infections which are a result of antibiotic resistant strains.

Between two different posts, you've claimed that 1 in 22 people are Autistic and that nearly all autistic people have chronic strep. Which means that ~1 in 25 people have chronic strep? Seriously?

Given how strep is contagious, you would think we'd notice if the infection rate were that high.

By the way, "epidemic".

You've made claims without foundation nor evidence.
You've failed to address my points that polio is NOT a disease which effects people in America anymore.

We know EXACTLY when the polio vaccine was administered, so show me that medical data that shows a corresponding rise in whatever disease you think was caused by the vaccine. That data should be EASY for you to find.

I'm not talking speculation about potential effects on the immune system blah blah blah.

I'm talking REAL cases of REAL disease. We vaccinated the ENTIRE country in a very short period of time. Where's the data?

Valley Village, CA

#7616 May 16, 2013
Say What wrote:
I wasn't talking about sucrose, and I never said I didn't know what it was!
You posted that sucrose was in vaccines, that you didn't know what it was or what it did and therefore you were scared of it.
Or how about that formaldehyde? Isn't that embalming fluid? And has been associated to cancer.
Formaldehyde is generated BY YOUR BODY at a HIGHER concentration than it is found in vaccines.

If it's dangerous in the vaccine, why aren't you dropping dead of the HIGHER AMOUNT already in your body?
“Aluminum may reach toxic levels with prolonged parenteral administration [this means injected into the body] if kidney function is impaired
You are missing TWO important parts of the above sentence.
PROLONGED
and
IF KIDNEY FUNCTION IS IMPAIRED

Vaccines are not prolonged and aren't given to someone suffering kidney failure.
I do my research friend. And I have about a million more things I could post on the ingredients why bother.
If they are as invalid as the posts you are already posting, your right you shouldn't bother.

You're one of those people that only understands half the words and thinks they can read the book.
Your choices are your rights and mine are my rights. And I choose NOT to put that crap into my children!
First, you don't have the right to endanger the lives of your children by making bad medical decisions on their behalf. They are not your possessions.

Second, if you do choose to keep your kids from getting vaccinated, they should not be allowed in public.

Valley Village, CA

#7617 May 16, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
Gene sharing stealth infections caused by infecting us all with spirochetal disease and junk DNA vaccines is the real cause of AIDS
....riiiiiiight.

Because in the 80s, only homosexuals and IV drug users were getting vaccinations.

I guess it's just a MASSIVE coincidence that we can track AIDS cases by sexual contact with people carrying HIV.

Clearly no correlation there except for the 100% correlation.
Say What

Humboldt, TN

#7618 May 16, 2013
I am NOT endangering my children's lives. I would be endangering their lives by not researching these ingredients and what they can or can not do. I have the RIGHT to choose what is injected into my children until they are old enough to decide for themselves what is safe for them. Vaccines are suppose to help prevent or reduce the symptoms of sickness. It is NOT a guaranteed plastic bubble that will keep your kids from getting the disease or dying from it. There are too many reports of kids getting vaccinated and still catching these diseases and even dying from them.
Also, you forgot to mention where the above said "including premature neonates [babies],". Premature infants are recommended to vaccinated on schedule, even with their organs being underdeveloped. Yes, that article was mainly towards preemies and people with weakened kidneys. But can you tell me what the "safe" amount of aluminum one can handle at one time is?
Fly on the wall

Orsk, Russia

#7619 May 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
....riiiiiiight.
Because in the 80s, only homosexuals and IV drug users were getting vaccinations.
I guess it's just a MASSIVE coincidence that we can track AIDS cases by sexual contact with people carrying HIV.
Clearly no correlation there except for the 100% correlation.
Can you get aids from gay activities?
Say What

Humboldt, TN

#7620 May 16, 2013
So by you saying that if I chose not to vax then my kids shouldn't be allowed in public or that I am endangering them by not doing it, then you are also saying that my religious beliefs should be ignored or looked down on with shame? correct?
roxyb

United States

#7621 May 17, 2013
Ur jbear wld never speak to u that way ;(
Say What wrote:
So by you saying that if I chose not to vax then my kids shouldn't be allowed in public or that I am endangering them by not doing it, then you are also saying that my religious beliefs should be ignored or looked down on with shame? correct?
WV Mountain Mama

Huntington, WV

#7623 May 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you?
You're complaining about sucrose?!
Just because a word is longer than you are comfortable with doesn't make it dangerous.
Your ignorance does not make vaccines unsafe.
She's not complaining about sucrose. She is listing the ingredients in the vaccine. Sheesh.

Ignorance does not make vaccines unsafe...they are unavoidably unsafe according to a recent vaccine court ruling. They are unsafe in and of themselves, despite a person's knowledge about their ingredients and such.

Valley Village, CA

#7624 May 17, 2013
Say What wrote:
I am NOT endangering my children's lives.
If you are failing to get them vaccinated against disease which are preventable, then you ARE endangering their lives.

Valley Village, CA

#7625 May 17, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>Can you get aids from gay activities?
AIDS is a syndrome caused by the damage to the T-cells which in turn is caused by HIV.

So, you can't catch AIDS. Just like you can't catch a soar throat, but you can catch the virus which causes the soar throat.

HIV is transmitted a number of ways, one of them being sexuality. In the 80s it was rampant in the gay community in the US. It was also rampant among people who shared needles. Obviously, there is some overlap between those two groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harold Lamb anybody know him? 30 min The Wolf 4
Garrett Campbell 32 min Everyone 15
Is every woman a drug addict? 35 min slut Attractor 13
YES another bad driver! 35 min Dr Wu 2
Greeneville or Signal Mtn footbsll game tonight 42 min Football Star 1
Sharia law is a damnation folks 1 hr Country boy 3
to u 2 hr cousin 6
lawsuit against county schools 3 hr willard 11
Greene County Schools 4 hr willard 117
***** last post wins ***** 12 hr Trunketeer 62