Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,583

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#7540 May 11, 2013
Roudy wrote:
You wish.I plan to be here for a long time and am working hard to bring in hard core Christian Conservatives in the Norhtern part of the state.We are going to sink our roote deep in the soil of your liberal Kingdom. We are here to stay.<quoted text>
Nope. You'll all die. Just like everyone else.

And as the years creep on, Conservatives will continue to lose ground as they have for thousands of years.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7541 May 11, 2013
Roudy wrote:
You wish.I plan to be here for a long time and am working hard to bring in hard core Christian Conservatives in the Norhtern part of the state.We are going to sink our roote deep in the soil of your liberal Kingdom. We are here to stay.<quoted text>
Good Lord, it just never ends with these People! Why do they still have a Religion Tax-Exempt Status? They're Political Operatives more than Religious Groups.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7542 May 11, 2013
Roudy wrote:
I do not agree with much you say if anything. I also do not believe you got it in the seat of your britches to make be leave but you are welcome to try.I am in california to stay and am bringing in more people fromn Georgia and Arkansas.Anytime you feel froggie yopu cvan hop,I live in California and I am not leaving. You got that? <quoted text>
Little ole Wartburg {Hmmm. Just had to add 'Wartburg' to my spell checker LOL} has attracted the attention of someone in California? Please Roudy, I'd love to know how you came to notice us.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7543 May 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, it just never ends with these People! Why do they still have a Religion Tax-Exempt Status? They're Political Operatives more than Religious Groups.
God Squads
Al

Wesley Chapel, FL

#7544 May 11, 2013
Ok
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7545 May 11, 2013
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/05/...
Very interesting.
So if there is no policy to effectively keep guns out of the hands of "bad guys", why disarm law abiding citizens?
Be careful who you trust with your security.
wren

Dayton, TN

#7546 May 11, 2013
Hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
My sons pediatrician has a sigh up in their office that effective April 1, 2011, the will not accept patient who do not get immunizations.
Find a new pediatrician.
Roudy

Grass Valley, CA

#7547 May 11, 2013
There ios an old saying " people who live in glass uses should not throw stones'. This is true in this case. Look who is on here and where they are from, running down the hard working people of Tennessee. Nuggin from Southern California.
Now here is the point f my comment and and drawing attention tho that fact. California has the largest percent of unaccented children in the US and where do they live.In the suburbs of Southern California. The capitol and home of the water thieves in the state.

Why doesn't Nuggin focus on his state which has the biggest problem? I am not sure, but likely since most of the people whose children are not immunized are educated ,upper income people who he would not know to relate too. In any case why is he not calling them names and running them down? Why is he degrading the hardworking people of Tennessee when his own state is a disaster he is part of the reason why.
http://www.google.com/url...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7548 May 11, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
The common thread here is your are making your decisions out of fear and ignorance.
Someone on the internet says "oranges cause leprosy" and people like you start dropping dead of scurvy from lack of vitamin C.
Only in this case, your ignorance threatens the lives of others.
You really don't need to throw the scurvy BS at me I know exactly what causes scuvy and beriberi and pellagra,etc,etc.
Did your doctor write out prescriptions for Viox?That's the kind of medical you love.Got some dead folks on that one but they knew it caused heart attacks.But that's the kind of meds you prefer isn't it.
So you think it's fear behind the fact I don't want your kind of junk that cost an arm and a leg.
It's not from fear the choices I make but from knowledge. What would cause you to choose drugs and the nasty side issues? Ignorance or masochism?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7549 May 11, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
God Squads
Is that kinda like Street Gangs, only they do it in the Name of GOD or, an Organized Religion? Sounds like the same thing Islamic Jihadists do, to me...Same Tactics, Different Religion!
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#7551 May 12, 2013
Hep B vaccine causes lupus.
http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/f...

Remind me, why do they give it on the day of birth to mothers who are surface antigen negative? The risk factors for Hep B are promiscuous sex & IV drug abuse.

Newborns aren't prone to engage in either activity.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7553 May 13, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are talking about anarchy.
Yes, under Anarchy you are absolutely free.
You are free to be killed in your home by people who don't have to fear being captured and punished for the crime.
You are free to have you house burn down while bystanders mock you for being unfortunate.
You are free to have a powerful church declare people like you sinners and have your property taken from you.
That's not this country.
Talk about a prime candidate for the Nanny State Solution.

I've never seen anyone so closed minded and afraid, short of "Eastern State" which no longer exists, but considering Nuggin perhaps shouldn't have been closed in the first place.

OMG! I just realized why in the 50's and 60's society was so much saner. So that's what "Dark Side of the Moon" was about!

Valley Village, CA

#7554 May 13, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a prime candidate for the Nanny State Solution.
I've never seen anyone so closed minded and afraid, short of "Eastern State" which no longer exists, but considering Nuggin perhaps shouldn't have been closed in the first place.
OMG! I just realized why in the 50's and 60's society was so much saner. So that's what "Dark Side of the Moon" was about!
You think having police and fire departments is "nanny state".

That's insane.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7555 May 13, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You think having police and fire departments is "nanny state".
That's insane.
If I post a link in here, will you promise to go and read it? It is only one chapter, and it won't take very long at all.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7556 May 13, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Are these the actions of anyone or anything that might remotely resemble being trustworthy?
sunshine

Knoxville, TN

#7557 May 13, 2013
I have a quistion... if you don't ever has chicken pocks because you were vaccinted can you still get shingles???
Sassy

Arlington, TX

#7558 May 13, 2013
i dunno but my crotch itches.

Valley Village, CA

#7559 May 13, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
If I post a link in here, will you promise to go and read it? It is only one chapter, and it won't take very long at all.
Depends on the source and the reason for posting it.

Valley Village, CA

#7560 May 13, 2013
sunshine wrote:
I have a quistion... if you don't ever has chicken pocks because you were vaccinted can you still get shingles???
Generally no, but the group of viruses that cause shingles is more than just the chicken pox. That's just the most common by far.

So, it could happen. Just not very likely

Valley Village, CA

#7561 May 14, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v= -FF0nTnVwf8
Are these the actions of anyone or anything that might remotely resemble being trustworthy?
The link you posted was to a woman in severe clothing talking about a book that details the FBI methodology for bugging a suspects home or business.

I skipped around on the video and it was just "boy they go to such crazy lengths to prepare for this".

Yeah. They do. Because they aren't breaking in willy-nilly to just anyone's house.

If they are breaking in with a team to plant bugs it's because they have a warrant to do so and you are a suspect in a serious crime or an ongoing criminal organization such that they need multiple recordings of your activity.

You seem to think that the FBI is doing this to random people off the street as if that made any sense whatsoever.

When the FBI is working a case against a crime syndicate or a terrorist group or whatever, they aren't going to get multiple shots at putting bugs in.

So, they make a plan. They practice. Then they do the job right the first time.

What's the issue?

Oh, right. I remember, you want a society without laws at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lindsey mulhan cutshaw 17 min curious 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 57 min southern jock 255
kristi mccamey 1 hr Nodrama 10
On the 1st day of Christmas 1 hr csmaven 3
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr Britey spears 70
not been home to use your electric and your bil... 1 hr wth 1
Is Greene County inbred? 2 hr Trunketeer 17
info about eric jones 3 hr Geeze Louise 10
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 10 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 12 hr csmaven 100