Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
6,901 - 6,920 of 8,978 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want "freedom". You want anarchy.
You want to be "free" to endanger the lives of other citizens. No society can survive under those circumstances.
Being a part of a society means accepting the responsibilities that come along with the benefits.
In this case, the benefit is health and sanitation. The responsibilities are taxes and vaccination.
You are not "free" to reap the benefits and not take on the responsibilities. You are, however "free" to leave.
And you are desperately fighting for security and someone to care for you. You wrongly equate security with freedom. You have gladly traded away every shred of Liberty and Freedom for the false feeling of security. Real freedom isn't safe, it isn't security, it is uncertainty, it is risk, it is challenge, and it is sometimes scary.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know the answer to that myself. I don't believe anything I read on the Blaze, but I thought Yahoo was fairly reliable.
Yeah, I put The Blaze, Move On, and Prison Planet all on the same level; vet and verify before taking it seriously, and always avoid using them as source material.

So far the MSM seems to be as quiet about this as it is about Kermit Gosnell and Benghazi {among others}. Let's all keep looking and maybe we'll find out.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Was there a life before Big Agra,Big Pharma and Big Wind Bags?
Yes, but it was boring.

LOL
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to know the answer to that myself. I don't believe anything I read on the Blaze, but I thought Yahoo was fairly reliable.
Now this makes complete sense.You must be in one big dilema.Both Yahoo and the Blaze have the same article but you can't believe the Blaze article but you might be fairly sure about reading the same thing on Yahoo.
This source or that source.To be or not to be.That is the question.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm pointing out that even Damon and Affleck 15 years ago were tired of douchebags trotting out their rehashed claims that the civil war wasn't about slavery.
It highlights you as a pseudo-intellectual who doesn't honestly have a grasp of the history. You're a step above a high school student and you think you've reached the mountain top.
You haven't even started your climb.
The Civil War was about slavery. Trying to show it in any other context is like claiming that Iran 1 and 2 had nothing to do with oil. It isn't just the elephant in the room, it's a herd of elephants crammed into an elevator.
IF you continue your education you will _EVENTUALLY_ get to a point where you can see that. You aren't there yet.
I've presented verifiable events to support what I've said, now it is your turn. You've made the claims, now back them up. Show us all that slavery was more than handy propaganda in the War Between the States. Show us all that the sovereignty of the individual and separate states was the same after that war as before. Show us all how the Northern states all freed their slaves prior to 1859 when South Carolina declared their independence.

The floor is yours, the challenge is set. Bring it on.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this makes complete sense.You must be in one big dilema.Both Yahoo and the Blaze have the same article but you can't believe the Blaze article but you might be fairly sure about reading the same thing on Yahoo.
This source or that source.To be or not to be.That is the question.
No, what I really like to know is if Yahoo reprinted the Blaze Article without verifying the truthfulness of it, first?
If they did, their Articles are not reliable , either.
But, if they checked it out and found it to be true, it would change my opinion of the Blaze, somewhat...in that I wouldn't consider ALL of their information, trash...just most of it until I saw more proof of their truthfulness.
Just be glad I'm willing to give the Blaze the benefit of a doubt, until I know differently and you have no idea how big of a step that is, as far as My opinion of it is concerned.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Actually I trust Alex Jones and some others before I would MSM.MSM is a mouth piece for Big Corps and Big Government Control.MSM are corporate owned media and you will hear from them what they want you to hear,what benefits them.
I think Alex can be overly dramatic at times but I prefer where most of his values lie then what backs the other sources.
He has more credibility then this Government or Big Pharma,Big Agra.
He is for individual freedom and choice.
I certainly use my own thinking on what I hear and check out lots of places to get what is true.
A person can't make good choices on bad information.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling bullshit on this.
There has not be a legitimate threat to the US since 1812.
No war you could possible have fought in has anything to do with my freedoms.
Iraq 1 or 2? Afghanistan? Panama? Grenada? Vietnam? Korea? None of these represented real threats which extended past their borders. Certainly no threat to the US.
If you go back as far as WWII, you can find some bigger players - but even then, no real risk to us. Even if we had sat it out, Germany wouldn't have beat Russia.
So that leaves who? Japan? Laughable. They were hard to beat into submission when they were defending to the last man, but they certainly were no threat to our freedoms.
Only in your wildest dreams can you come up with a scenario that involves Japan taking a single city in California, and even then they couldn't hold it.
So, here you are telling me you fought for MY freedoms. No. You fought (if you fought) for a paycheck and benefits. That's all.
It sounds as if you believe all these wars we fought in and started have been basically bogus.
If these countries were not risks or threats then those who fought were used for what purpose? The people were told it was a must to go protect our country, our freedoms, not for other things, like maybe oil.
Might you be saying that these people who are telling you that the wars were justified are the same ones who say vaccines are to protect you,not for profit, GMOs are to keep people from starving,not fo Monsanto's controll and of course big campaign cash for helping out our buddies?Fluoride is to protect your teeth, not possibly to serve the purpose the the Nazis used it for, to make the prisomers in the camps docile.
It sounds like you do not trust those you are trusting.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Actually I trust Alex Jones and some others before I would MSM.MSM is a mouth piece for Big Corps and Big Government Control.MSM are corporate owned media and you will hear from them what they want you to hear,what benefits them.
I think Alex can be overly dramatic at times but I prefer where most of his values lie then what backs the other sources.
I certainly use my own thinking on what I hear and check out lots of places to get what is true.
I don't cite Alex because there are many who turn off immediately at the mention of his name. I figure the truth is more important, so I track down his documentation for myself, and present that to people. Truth is, it is up to each one of us to determine what we're going to believe, and what we're going to disbelieve for ourselves. If someone wants to get their information from talk shows, movies, and Oprah, that is their choice. Those who blindly accept what media and government schools shovel out will find themselves shaped by those sources.

I can pretty well guarantee that Nuggin has never watched "Maafa 21" {Maafa is a Kiswahili word meaning holocaust}. I highly recommend it to all, and I think it can still be found online.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I really like to know is if Yahoo reprinted the Blaze Article without verifying the truthfulness of it, first?
If they did, their Articles are not reliable , either.
But, if they checked it out and found it to be true, it would change my opinion of the Blaze, somewhat...in that I wouldn't consider ALL of their information, trash...just most of it until I saw more proof of their truthfulness.
Just be glad I'm willing to give the Blaze the benefit of a doubt, until I know differently and you have no idea how big of a step that is, as far as My opinion of it is concerned.
WOW.I am to be glad that the Topix Queen might honor the Blaze a teensee, weensee itsee, bitsee?
Oh Praise the Lord the Topix Queen has spoken.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.I am to be glad that the Topix Queen might honor the Blaze a teensee, weensee itsee, bitsee?
Oh Praise the Lord the Topix Queen has spoken.
You are dismissed, my Loyal Subject.:)
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I do not agree with much you say if anything. I also do not believe you got it in the seat of your britches to make be leave but you are welcome to try.I am in california to stay and am bringing in more people fromn Georgia and Arkansas.Anytime you feel froggie yopu cvan hop,I live in California and I am not leaving. You got that?
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want "freedom". You want anarchy.
You want to be "free" to endanger the lives of other citizens. No society can survive under those circumstances.
Being a part of a society means accepting the responsibilities that come along with the benefits.
In this case, the benefit is health and sanitation. The responsibilities are taxes and vaccination.
You are not "free" to reap the benefits and not take on the responsibilities. You are, however "free" to leave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Hey wrote:
Believe it or not, I absolutely agree with your last sentence!

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about me taking vaccines to protect you from getting what you took the vaccine for and you think it is none of my business about what GMOs might be in the food I eat because you say they said it's fine.
The common thread here is your are making your decisions out of fear and ignorance.

Someone on the internet says "oranges cause leprosy" and people like you start dropping dead of scurvy from lack of vitamin C.

Only in this case, your ignorance threatens the lives of others.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
I've presented verifiable events to support what I've said, now it is your turn. You've made the claims, now back them up. Show us all that slavery was more than handy propaganda in the War Between the States. Show us all that the sovereignty of the individual and separate states was the same after that war as before. Show us all how the Northern states all freed their slaves prior to 1859 when South Carolina declared their independence.
The floor is yours, the challenge is set. Bring it on.
Only someone with your limited view would think that a history lesson about the state of the world prior to and post slavery could be summed up in a 5000 character block of text.

I'll say it again.

Claiming that the civil war wasn't about slavery is like claiming that the Iraq war wasn't about oil.

You can show me quotes from Bush saying it's not about oil.
You can show me charts depicting the oil output of Iraq pre- and post- war.
You can show me that Prius sales increased over that time.

In the end though, only a complete fool would think that we went to war in Iraq for any reason other than to secure Middle East oil for the US.

There's a reason we spend all our time, troops and money in that area and not in war torn Africa, and it's not because we loooooove sand.

The South was a culture of slavery that was fighting because the North was actively trying to do away with slavery. It is the backdrop and foundation of the conflict.

Their way of life was in direct opposition to the founding principles and the fall out was inevitable.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
Benghazi
Talk about the most obviously drummed up bullsh1t ever.

30+ attacks on embassies under Bush and not one hearing.

6-7 hearings on Benghazi and what have they uncovered? A debate among staffers as to whether or not the Intelligence Agency suggests we should refer to it as a terrorist attack in the 48 hours following the incident.

SHOCKER!?! OMG!

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are desperately fighting for security and someone to care for you. You wrongly equate security with freedom. You have gladly traded away every shred of Liberty and Freedom for the false feeling of security. Real freedom isn't safe, it isn't security, it is uncertainty, it is risk, it is challenge, and it is sometimes scary.
Again, you are talking about anarchy.

Yes, under Anarchy you are absolutely free.
You are free to be killed in your home by people who don't have to fear being captured and punished for the crime.
You are free to have you house burn down while bystanders mock you for being unfortunate.
You are free to have a powerful church declare people like you sinners and have your property taken from you.

That's not this country.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
The problem here is that you aren't capable of distinguishing bad information from good.

So, you are accepting the information that fits your paranoid delusion, declaring it "good" and then reaching the conclusion you started with in the first place.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Roudy wrote:
I do not agree with much you say if anything. I also do not believe you got it in the seat of your britches to make be leave but you are welcome to try.I am in california to stay and am bringing in more people fromn Georgia and Arkansas.Anytime you feel froggie yopu cvan hop,I live in California and I am not leaving. You got that? <quoted text>
You are. One way or another, you will go.

Like all Conservatives you will lose this fight just like you lose every fight.
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

You wish.I plan to be here for a long time and am working hard to bring in hard core Christian Conservatives in the Norhtern part of the state.We are going to sink our roote deep in the soil of your liberal Kingdom. We are here to stay.
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are. One way or another, you will go.
Like all Conservatives you will lose this fight just like you lose every fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder on the mountain (Jun '10) 17 min kimberly penley bailey 123
HASLAM Latino maid 19 min SexualTOYS bots 2
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,391
Crooked people of power 21 min Conservatives RICH 5
PREACHERS 2% are pedophiles coaches too 22 min Dont tell your mom 39
catfish in pond at hardin park (May '11) 23 min Earl 23
Putin would purge the Judges 24 min HASLAM trial date 2
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 53 min Mel 59
good ole boys- lets name them 1 hr bud 5
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr Bozo loser 22
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr who cares 72
•••
•••
•••
•••