Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,583

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
readppl

Greeneville, TN

#7181 Mar 29, 2013
There IS a way around getting vaccines and still attending school its called a religious/medical waiver EVERY STATE HAS ONE , I used it with no problem and NO COURT can rule its neglect for not getting children vaccinated that's the most ridiculous shit I've read on this site. PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR SELF AND READ!
YES

Shelbyville, TN

#7182 Mar 29, 2013
YES
rbs

United States

#7183 Mar 29, 2013
I was never left out :):):)
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7184 Mar 29, 2013
readppl wrote:
There IS a way around getting vaccines and still attending school its called a religious/medical waiver EVERY STATE HAS ONE , I used it with no problem and NO COURT can rule its neglect for not getting children vaccinated that's the most ridiculous shit I've read on this site. PLEASE EDUCATE YOUR SELF AND READ!
Who owns our children? If parents own their children, then parents have final decision about their children, and final responsibility for those decisions. If the government owns our children, only then can the government demand by law how we are to care for its property.

I do hope someone can prove me wrong in this, but sadly I can't, and I've tried.
Poodle

North Augusta, SC

#7185 Mar 29, 2013
Knowse wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time it rains my dog barks. Is he Al Roper?
That depends, what color is it?
vra

Dallas, TX

#7186 Mar 29, 2013
Yes
rbs

United States

#7187 Mar 29, 2013
Ummn,wen we get together u know wat i mean,can we plz live together,plz,plz,plz ;( i wont b happy unless we do,for rl,i mean evry mofo word.n gd we gone b nonstop,jst like lways.oh gd,ive went completly bonkers n i wldnt have it ne other way,gfd.omg,im gone make evrybody jst as bonkers as i am n horny as i am too,im becomin a monster,for rl,not jkin,yall created this monster n ull jst have to deal,all im sayin,but u rlly dont know wat u got nto...or no wait,u do...i cant b shut off once ive started n im as freaky as freaky can b,hope u can handle it is all im sayin n omgfd women too,women too,holey fkin hell balls,i lost it.
gayblackjesus

Sparta, TN

#7188 Mar 29, 2013
Rubin wrote:
<quoted text>
Paralysis cases spike in the wake of Bill Gates polio vaccination effort in India.
http://dailypaul.com/27949/paralysis-cases-sp...
Paralysis cases spike in wake of IT'S POLIO POLIO CAUSES PARALYSIS
wat

Shelbyville, TN

#7189 Mar 29, 2013
gayblackjesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Paralysis cases spike in wake of IT'S POLIO POLIO CAUSES PARALYSIS
Which collake posted this ? you'll are all about some gay
wondering

United States

#7191 Apr 4, 2013
Yes, if I can give the shots.
looking

Jackson, TN

#7193 Apr 4, 2013
My child had a reaction to a vaccine and they would not help with medical cost. Then they was seconds giving it to her again. Then she received a extra mmr because they said she hadn't got it when she had and I called her doctor and he called them to verify only thing she was to get was chickenpox vaccine. had it on papper to show but since it didn't show on their computer. They gave it to her. I don't Let them give my children but one vaccine per visit because of stressing the immune system out. first visit. my daughter got 3 at one time within 2 days she was so sick. So that's my choice of 1 per visit and its been working for us
looking

Jackson, TN

#7194 Apr 4, 2013
readppl wrote:
ty I knew someone would say it my phone is acting up I can't get it to type at times but this is true
Wow

Murfreesboro, TN

#7195 Apr 4, 2013
Ok
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7196 Apr 6, 2013
http://www.ibtimes.com/monsanto-protection-ac...

Video after the commercial speaks of increased profits for Monsanto's GMO/biotech seeds. Gotta read the article to get anything about HR 933, which can be found here ...

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr9...

And for those who don't understand what the connection is between Monsanto, the Government, and Immunizations, here's a place to start.

Once again

Union City, TN

#7197 Apr 7, 2013
As I stated earlier in this thread. Its just another case of our government being out of control!
Charlotte, NC

#7198 Apr 7, 2013
Once again wrote:
Its just another case of our government being out of control!
Yea, like the so called president supporting gay marriiage.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7199 Apr 7, 2013
Once again wrote:
As I stated earlier in this thread. Its just another case of our government being out of control!
True, and the more that see that, the more likely change can come without the "resistance" that the government is gearing up for.
yes

United States

#7200 Apr 7, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and the more that see that, the more likely change can come without the "resistance" that the government is gearing up for.
I couldn't agree with you more and I am so glad to know that there are more people than I thought who are smart enough to realize what is REALLY going on.
Death in a syringe

Dunlap, TN

#7203 Apr 14, 2013
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#7204 Apr 14, 2013
Death in a syringe wrote:
Clearly, we cannot draw definite conclusions regarding the link between Al adjuvants and autism based on an ecological study such as the present one and hence the validity of our results remains to be confirmed.

Disclaimer from one of the above links.
Every time it rains my dog barks, is he Al Roper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 12 min Analog man 5,563
vince mullins trooper 13 min conscience karma 19
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 31 min Crazy 45
Why so paranoid? 55 min Veronica 9
facebook 55 min csmaven 9
Only for hot chicks 1 hr Kohlrabi 2
wheel tax 1 hr jack 120
Feeling lonely for the holidays 2 hr Veronica 100
Principal at Mosheim 6 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns