Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7095 Mar 7, 2013
FACTS jest a sinner wrote:
We the people are the goverment here, not the state, or dc. Mandate immunizations are unconstitional there for TREASON there is no statutes of limitations. If you are inclined to seek the truth, www.drcarly.com.Go od place to start. All you so called christions study the the word you would know this. Afew facts from the bible, trust no man on earth, meany come in my name and I (GOD) DID NOT SEND THEM, SORCERIES, WITCHCRAFT= PHARMAKEIA 5331,5332,5333. One of we the people. <quoted text>
Try reposting the website. The one you posted doesn't work.
SnS

Providence, UT

#7096 Mar 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Spy come look at me I am naked.
Yuck I'm going blind!
Woody Spanker

Memphis, TN

#7097 Mar 7, 2013
Oakland Bob for Mayor.. Fergie is a tool... Oakland Bob knows all. Oakland Bob sees all..
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

#7098 Mar 7, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/07/go...

If the CDC director's testimony makes sense to anyone, I sure would appreciate you telling me how that works without it being a conspiracy.

Since: Mar 13

Chattanooga, TN

#7099 Mar 7, 2013
I think that they should, and that they should provide the vaccinations. As someone has mentioned before, people who have crossed the borders and gotten into the country have brought back some of the illnesses we had gotten rid of. Tho some of these shots have been the cause of side effects, I think the good out weights the bad in this case

http://toysasndtreasures.blogspot.com/
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

#7100 Mar 7, 2013
Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

#7101 Mar 7, 2013
Rubin wrote:
Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7hITYIO2rAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

#7102 Mar 7, 2013
Sorry can't get it to come up.
You will have to google it on.Good Info on this Video.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7103 Mar 8, 2013
Toys and Treasures wrote:
I think that they should, and that they should provide the vaccinations. As someone has mentioned before, people who have crossed the borders and gotten into the country have brought back some of the illnesses we had gotten rid of. Tho some of these shots have been the cause of side effects, I think the good out weights the bad in this case
http://toysasndtreasures.blogspot.com/
There are laws that require inoculations when traveling abroad, and for those coming into this country. This is another of the several reasons for immigration laws, which should be enforced. We've already started hearing of increasing instances of diseases long thought eradicated in the US.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7104 Mar 8, 2013
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7105 Mar 8, 2013
Okay, I got it to work. I haven't watched it, and it is 2.5 hours long, but thanks for the link.
Confused

Kodak, TN

#7106 Mar 8, 2013
Im confused never thought about lethal injections in real world thats real talk . You know the crimelabs should look into the ALARMING amount of Ods in TN and question them as murder cases instead , it wouldnt be " unthinkable", confused. At least look into it ya know ? Which area has the most OD s yes great lync
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7107 Mar 8, 2013
Confused wrote:
Im confused never thought about lethal injections in real world thats real talk . You know the crimelabs should look into the ALARMING amount of Ods in TN and question them as murder cases instead , it wouldnt be " unthinkable", confused. At least look into it ya know ? Which area has the most OD s yes great lync
We are asked to put an incredible amount of trust in those who manufacture vaccines, in the medical research behind them, and that amount of trust should be voluntary, not mandated by government edict. Choice should always remain with the individual, or with the parents of children.
Kitty

Ellenboro, NC

#7108 Mar 8, 2013
I lost a little sister to whooping cough and measles. She was almost 2 yrs. old. Never have forgot her. I may have had her today if she had been vaccinated. I have a grandson with Asperger Syndrome, who is the sweetest person on earth. He is now 10 yrs. old. He is a very smart kid, just has a few social problems, which he is working hard on. Most people don't even know he has it.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7109 Mar 9, 2013
Kitty wrote:
I lost a little sister to whooping cough and measles. She was almost 2 yrs. old. Never have forgot her. I may have had her today if she had been vaccinated. I have a grandson with Asperger Syndrome, who is the sweetest person on earth. He is now 10 yrs. old. He is a very smart kid, just has a few social problems, which he is working hard on. Most people don't even know he has it.
Okay, and your point is what?
qizziz

Pittsburgh, PA

#7111 Mar 11, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7112 Mar 11, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>We are asked to put an incredible amount of trust in those who manufacture vaccines, in the medical research behind them, and that amount of trust should be voluntary, not mandated by government edict. Choice should always remain with the individual, or with the parents of children.
I'm sick to death of the government trying to protect me from myself. If I wanna drink a 64 oz slurpie to wash down a bag of processed hamburgers then the repercussions are all mine. I'm not so dumb that I need a disorganized half azz administration telling me how to live. It's my life and everything I do I'm willing to be accountable for. If I die so what?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7113 Mar 11, 2013
Kitty wrote:
I'm with, Done My Homework on this post. What has any of that got to do with the issue at hand?
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#7114 Mar 11, 2013
This is the genetic expression of a disease first described by Dr. Andy Wakefield. In a study he was crucified for, yet the lead author, John Walker Smith has been exonerated of any wrong doing....
Two & a half decades of children who COULD have been helped....

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7115 Mar 12, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick to death of the government trying to protect me from myself. If I wanna drink a 64 oz slurpie to wash down a bag of processed hamburgers then the repercussions are all mine. I'm not so dumb that I need a disorganized half azz administration telling me how to live. It's my life and everything I do I'm willing to be accountable for. If I die so what?
There are reasons for them to think the way they do, to think that they own us. For those with the wisdom to research and find the truth, what follows may be illuminating.

Most people think there is only one kind of ownership, but in reality there are two.

Allodial ownership is absolute ownership owing no fees, duties or taxes after purchase. The idea is that if you really own it, it belongs to you completely and no one else has any attachments to it, nor can they attach it without your permission.

Feudal ownership is essentially paying the allodial owner for the ongoing privilege {which is termed a right but may be revoked at any time by the allodial owner} of treating the property as if it were owned. This is the ownership allowed to the common people, so it can be asserted that the USA is a fiefdom under feudal Lords we don't see, that we pay periodically to maintain our privilege of calling the stuff we have "ours". This is the "ownership" that allows for property taxes, license fees, imminent domain and law enforcement confiscation of our land and homes, etc.

When you understand the difference between these two, it is easy to see why "they" think they own us. They do. We, the people, have abdicated so much more than we realize, but sadly we no longer have the inner strength to face up to what we've been handed and take back what's been taken from us. It is so much easier to assume the fantasy we perceive is real. Within this illusion is the role of religion; put simply religion assures and sedates its followers, while inciting fear those willing to stand against the illusion {call this mind control, or social engineering}.

How much of the picture you can see is entirely up to you. Funny thing is, when you do see the "big picture", the verse that tells us that in the time of the end God will send upon us a strong delusion takes on all new dimensions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
greeneville sun 13 min courtwatch 9
The Alphabet game 13 min Dixie iron fist 9
"Long live the king " 18 min Kohlrabi 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min Trunketeer 4,853
Body found in Greeneville creek 29 min river monster 9
KFC under new management? 30 min Trunketeer 15
YES another bad driver! 38 min Booger_ Burns 5
lawsuit against county schools 1 hr question 12
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 3 hr Ted45 9
Greene County Schools 10 hr willard 117