Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,583

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
IRAQVET

Blue Ridge, GA

#7015 Feb 1, 2013
lol funny wrote:
I think yes shots should be mandated for the health and safety of our children. In the past 2 months children have gone over sea's and come back w/ whopping cough and mumps because those countries don't mandate or can't afford shots. I watched a program that said they did research on shots and autism they said the shots had nothing to do w/ it. I don't know if they do or not but seems to me if they did more kids would get autism especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got. When you decide to have children you take on their wants and needs no the government shouldn't have to pay for anybody's kids. The parents should pay for their health care, food, education, etc that's most of the problem w/ government today ppl except the government to pay for everything which is us the tax payers not the government.
This is exactly what "THEY" want. A dumbed-down population. People, please don't be another dumbed-down American. "They" obviously LIE! They lied about the GULF OF TONKIN incident that started our involvement in Vietnam, THEY lied about the 911 tragedy -(I worked in demolitions) THEY lied about why we went to war in IRAQ...I spent two tours there and was injured several times..."THEY" told me to get my son "double vaccinated" with the flu shot while I was stationed in Ft Campbell, KY; he now has Autism! "THEY" allow packaging of harmful chemicals in foods such as ASPARTAME, SACHARINE, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP- WITH TRACES OF MERCURY, SUCRULOSE (SOUNDS LIKE SUCROSE, WHICH IS SUGAR)- WHICH IS A FORM OF ASPARTAME IN PEPSI PRODUCTS- NON DIET, MALDEXTROSE..."THEY" don't tell you that one out of thirty people died of cancer in 1976; Now- it is one in three... and on the rise. Sounds like depopulation to me. "THEY" don't tell you that the first nation to put fluoride in the drinking water was NAZI Germany, first on Russian prisoners which resulted in making them docile and dumb...then on the Jews to take away their guns and load them on trains. "THEY" own the news media, so you can base your view of reality on propaganda instead of the truth, such as funding the rebels in Syria. Don't take a decorated veterans word for it....do your research people!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7016 Feb 1, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true! Everyone should read the writings by Ezekiel Emmanuel .....if that names sounds familiar, he was the guy Obama handpicked to be the main writer of Obamacare......
Ezekiel, older brother of Rahm Emmanuel, is a promoter of Hitlter styled Eugenics,and actually promoted the killing of older people, rationing care to the mentally handicapped, young , and old, sick, diseases, etc and even allowing abortions of toddlers..
If you don't believe me, google him, read his writings, word for word, and see for yourself.
That boat won't float...they're JEWISH!
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#7017 Feb 1, 2013
And what are u?????
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#7018 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That boat won't float...they're JEWISH!
And I'm Scottish. What's that got to do with anything?
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#7019 Feb 1, 2013
It doesent....she has no clue::))))
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#7020 Feb 1, 2013
More fun brought to you by vaccines.

http://lup.sagepub.com/content/21/7/711.long

http://lup.sagepub.com/content/21/2/195.long

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1208%2Fs1...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22617823

You may need to do some research before you fully understand the implications here.
I'm not doing that for you.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#7021 Feb 2, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
It doesent....she has no clue::))))
LOL
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7022 Feb 2, 2013
Geeze wrote:
More fun brought to you by vaccines.
http://lup.sagepub.com/content/21/7/711.long
http://lup.sagepub.com/content/21/2/195.long
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1208%2Fs1...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22617823
You may need to do some research before you fully understand the implications here.
I'm not doing that for you.
Good.

People need to re-learn how to do their homework for themselves instead of reading off the Cliff Notes / cheat sheet.

Hmmm. That's assuming they learned how to do homework in the first place.:-)
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7023 Feb 2, 2013
Just a short addendum to Geeze's post.

Doesn't anyone listen to the "Bad crap that could happen when people take this drug" part of the commercials?

If it says you won't be able to fight off infections, viruses, and/or may be at higher risk for TB, don't you honestly think that the drug might be medically inducing an auto-immune situation in your body?
Wide Awake

Monroe, TN

#7025 Feb 12, 2013
yessir

Elizabethton, TN

#7026 Feb 12, 2013
why not
Joe

Paris, TN

#7028 Feb 14, 2013
Rent Oboma 2016 And we will talk.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7030 Feb 15, 2013
Here's a thought. Require disclaimers to be given to everyone that receives a vaccine, and then let them choose whether they want that vaccine or not. Full disclosure shouldn't be a problem for a good and beneficent government, should it?
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#7031 Feb 15, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
Here's a thought. Require disclaimers to be given to everyone that receives a vaccine, and then let them choose whether they want that vaccine or not. Full disclosure shouldn't be a problem for a good and beneficent government, should it?
Or simply ask your doctor, "Who will be held accountable if this vaccine harms me/my child?"

Then watch for the expression when the doc connects the dots.

It's pretty funny.
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#7032 Feb 15, 2013
I am LUNG! Hear me wheeze!
Tim

Jackson, TN

#7033 Feb 15, 2013
No
noo

Fulton, MS

#7034 Feb 16, 2013
no
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7035 Feb 16, 2013
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Or simply ask your doctor, "Who will be held accountable if this vaccine harms me/my child?"
Then watch for the expression when the doc connects the dots.
It's pretty funny.
Off Topic

Ever wonder how many of these trolls draw a government check? I've decided that the "dumber" ones must be because no one can be that stupid and still find enough letters to misspell the most common words.@_@

Mayfield, KY

#7036 Feb 16, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Off Topic
Ever wonder how many of these trolls draw a government check? I've decided that the "dumber" ones must be because no one can be that stupid and still find enough letters to misspell the most common words.@_@
Hahaha
David C

Union City, TN

#7040 Feb 18, 2013
Vaccinations cause autism and narcolepsy rates to soar. Mercury is a main ingredient along with animal DNA. Anyone who demands that someone elses child by forcibly vaccinated should not have a say in public matters of any kind.
I'd be willing to bet that everyone who got a flushot here was down sick for several days afterwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Principal at Mosheim 4 min OffDaChain 56
best honda mechanic? (Jan '11) 31 min ohwell 44
Why so paranoid? 34 min Veronica 36
Ever did it with a family member 4 hr Trunketeer 15
How offen do u eat her out? 4 hr one sided 27
Feeling lonely for the holidays 5 hr Trunketeer 115
U wood like to when a vacation to? 5 hr Dixie iron fist 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 6 hr Agree 65
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Jennifer Renee 5,575
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns