Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,447

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Friend_2

Pikeville, TN

#6993 Jan 30, 2013
yes
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6994 Jan 30, 2013
Another disaster brought to you by pharma.

http://www.tolerance.ca/Article.aspx...
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6995 Jan 30, 2013
Geeze wrote:
Another disaster brought to you by pharma.
http://www.tolerance.ca/Article.aspx...
A late friend of mine from Wales once told me of a study done on ground water around certain industrial plants owned by a major multi-national corporation that was polluted by a certain cocktail of waste chemicals. This cocktail feminized the indigenous species, increased the percentage of those born with both male and female organs resulting in neither functioning properly, and what males were left in the environment were apathetic at best toward propagating their species.

I'm thinking that maybe with several sets of eyes looking instead of just mine, maybe this research can be found again. The research was done independently as no corporation would have funded such research.
Magically Delicious

Chattanooga, TN

#6996 Jan 30, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>A late friend of mine from Wales once told me of a study done on ground water around certain industrial plants owned by a major multi-national corporation that was polluted by a certain cocktail of waste chemicals. This cocktail feminized the indigenous species, increased the percentage of those born with both male and female organs resulting in neither functioning properly, and what males were left in the environment were apathetic at best toward propagating their species.

I'm thinking that maybe with several sets of eyes looking instead of just mine, maybe this research can be found again. The research was done independently as no corporation would have funded such research.
So was the investigation done in Wales? Or are we just supposed to scour the entire globe for your elusive study? Your talking big with your worldwide contacts, however you aren't giving anybody anything of real substance to go on. Just a story with bold claims. You GO know it all. Of course that's because you've done your homework. In grade school anyhow...
Jody

United States

#6997 Jan 30, 2013
I agree, vaccines are very dangerous. They are NOT the same as the ones us older ppl got in gradeschool. Big Pharma even uses ones that have expired, and they also know how dangerous they are. Vaccines have killed alot of kids and damaged others. Big Pharma does not care. They are only in it for the money, and if it makes ppl sick all the better. They can make money with the drugs they use to "treat" these problems. There are natural cures for alot of things but Big Pharma and the FDA are trying their best to keep that info from the people. They are actually trying to make you have a prescription for vitamin C! Hemp seed oil can kill cancer tumors but it is against the law to grow hemp, even tho it won't get u high. Jeez, how much money do they want? All of it I would say. Dam creeps.
Rubin

Manchester, TN

#6998 Jan 30, 2013
Magically Delicious wrote:
<quoted text>
So was the investigation done in Wales? Or are we just supposed to scour the entire globe for your elusive study? Your talking big with your worldwide contacts, however you aren't giving anybody anything of real substance to go on. Just a story with bold claims. You GO know it all. Of course that's because you've done your homework. In grade school anyhow...
You mean to say your not Magical after all.You sure are rude though.
Magically Delicious

Chattanooga, TN

#6999 Jan 30, 2013
Rubin wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to say your not Magical after all.You sure are rude though.
Maybe so. But if he wants help he will provide more details. Apparently he hasn't done ALL his homework...
Rubin

Manchester, TN

#7000 Jan 30, 2013
Jody wrote:
I agree, vaccines are very dangerous. They are NOT the same as the ones us older ppl got in gradeschool. Big Pharma even uses ones that have expired, and they also know how dangerous they are. Vaccines have killed alot of kids and damaged others. Big Pharma does not care. They are only in it for the money, and if it makes ppl sick all the better. They can make money with the drugs they use to "treat" these problems. There are natural cures for alot of things but Big Pharma and the FDA are trying their best to keep that info from the people. They are actually trying to make you have a prescription for vitamin C! Hemp seed oil can kill cancer tumors but it is against the law to grow hemp, even tho it won't get u high. Jeez, how much money do they want? All of it I would say. Dam creeps.
I'm with you on this. I just read Big Pharma is buying up supplement companies so I guess they do want it all and of course do away with their competition.Then you have the government agencies suckin up to these crooks and it's getting like a bad dream.
Apples

Mcminnville, TN

#7001 Jan 30, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
I don't believe these vaccines are safe for children. Genetics can be compared to a gun, and the environment is like the bullet firing. So no in many ways the vaccines don't cause the autism, and it can not unless you are pre-disposed for it on a different level.

The vaccines we get today are much more harmful, and there is so much money behind each of these vaccines the drug companies are not going go down without a fight. How many times have you seen a drug pass the FDA only to be pulled years later after the general public starts having casualties?
ah hell

Morristown, TN

#7002 Jan 30, 2013
Mandate sterilizations instead. These lowlifes that keep farming babies are worse than the damn flu...
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#7003 Jan 30, 2013
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7004 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
In Wales? I don't think so, but the UK was part of the research. Do I recall which country? No, if I had I'd have included that info. I do remember that one of the prominent chemicals is also common around volcanoes; does that help any? I didn't think it would, but if it does, GREAT!

Global contacts? Duh, World Wide Web, MD. Nothing impressive about that at all any more.

Homework is an ongoing thing, and the responsibility of everyone that cares for their family and home. The burden of "keeping up" is on each one of us, so don't disparage others that do. If you were willing to keep up yourself, I think you'd show more respect, providing you understand what that is.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7005 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe so. But if he wants help he will provide more details. Apparently he hasn't done ALL his homework...
Hmmm. From "know it all" to "hasn't done ALL his homework"? Looks like someone can't reach the bar.

Have you noticed? Others are catching on to your game.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7006 Jan 31, 2013
Rubin wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you on this. I just read Big Pharma is buying up supplement companies so I guess they do want it all and of course do away with their competition.Then you have the government agencies suckin up to these crooks and it's getting like a bad dream.
I've been thinking that the top 1/2 dozen pharma corporations have been consolidating for some time now, preparing to go global at some point in the near future. I think you're on the right track with this line. Watch multinational sales/mergers.
name

Kingston, TN

#7007 Jan 31, 2013
?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#7008 Jan 31, 2013
ah hell wrote:
Mandate sterilizations instead. These lowlifes that keep farming babies are worse than the damn flu...
American Eugenics Movement

Inspiration for Hitler's eugenics programs to breed the ultimate Aryan.

Later became Planned Parenthood.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#7009 Jan 31, 2013
For those of you that think the government would/could do you no harm, here's something to ponder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Burk

This program/information was not aired in the US.

Do the research behind Fluoride, and balance that with it being put in our water supply, and then tell me that unqualified trust in government is justifiable.
Common Sense

Heiskell, TN

#7010 Jan 31, 2013
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
American Eugenics Movement
Inspiration for Hitler's eugenics programs to breed the ultimate Aryan.
Later became Planned Parenthood.
Very true! Everyone should read the writings by Ezekiel Emmanuel .....if that names sounds familiar, he was the guy Obama handpicked to be the main writer of Obamacare......

Ezekiel, older brother of Rahm Emmanuel, is a promoter of Hitlter styled Eugenics,and actually promoted the killing of older people, rationing care to the mentally handicapped, young , and old, sick, diseases, etc and even allowing abortions of toddlers..

If you don't believe me, google him, read his writings, word for word, and see for yourself.
ChuckWagon5

Springfield, TN

#7011 Jan 31, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=8X9JkSudCX4

While you people are at it do research on this link.
Paints a very sickening picture of what is to come down the line. IF....... We don't make a stand right now.You can take my words to the bank. Unless you want to be subject to control in the USA. Peace Out.
KnightLord

Oak Ridge, TN

#7013 Jan 31, 2013
Ezekiel Emmanuel. I'll look into that name as soon as I have time.

It is so good to see others that are concerned about the direction this country is heading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Pocket Clam Watch 149,913
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 9 min From Jenny xoxo 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 21 min BeastOfBurden 4,132
south greene football 41 min randy jones 58
LANDLORDS in greeneville,greene county? READ 51 min New resident 3
Greene County Schools 54 min Dr Wu 13
wikq football (Oct '13) 57 min timmy g 32
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 3 hr gc resident 55
Linda Kirk + furniture... 10 hr Agree 20
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••