Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,564

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
Urine

Chattanooga, TN

#6951 Jan 26, 2013
Take your federally funded benefits, watch sports and reality tv, and let your government take care of the rest. You can't take care of yourself, the government is the only one who can take care of you. Don't you understand? Done my homework knows, just ask him. He knows everything better than everyone. Kneel to him, as his posts are always 100% accurate and final. Do not question him or your government as you will surely be corrected.

Since: Jan 13

Covington, VA

#6952 Jan 26, 2013
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
I think parents do what they feel is right for their children and we should respect other cultures and religious decisions.
Local Yokel

Louisville, TN

#6953 Jan 27, 2013
well wrote:
Worked with polio
Most of the NOW generation haven't seen the effects of polio, growing up right after WW2 it was a HORRIBLE disease. People want that for they're children don't know of what they speak. I went to school with some of the kids stricken by it, had limbs like sticks and had metal braces barley barley walk, many died if it struck the muscles that controlled breathing. Ever see someone live in an iron lung? Google it, now that was fun for kids. Idiots don't want immunization.

I'm with you, yes polio....
Local Yokel

Louisville, TN

#6954 Jan 27, 2013
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

There you go IRON LUNG.
roxy

United States

#6955 Jan 27, 2013
Sounds horrible..im vry,vry srry that u witnessed that but,lk at how strong it made u.
Local Yokel

Louisville, TN

#6956 Jan 27, 2013
http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Some more for you that don't like to protect your children, just click the link above.
roxy

United States

#6957 Jan 27, 2013
Parents shld do wat they feel is rt for ther children,but sometimes,one parent made a decision to include n give others the sme rts for ther children as they have n all opinions must b heard n respected by them too,wen u feel wat is best for ur children is sharing those rts with others,it is a decision made btween all involved..all of them shld speak up,b heard n a decision shld b made btween n will b made btween all involved ;)
roxy

United States

#6958 Jan 27, 2013
Lmao we will discuss it n we both will do research aswell :)
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6959 Jan 27, 2013
Local Yokel wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=polio&qs=n&form= QBIR&pq=polio&sc=8-5 &sp=-1&sk=
Some more for you that don't like to protect your children, just click the link above.
Just who doesn't "like to protect" our children? Are you saying that the government should have final authority over our children, and us?

It sounds to me like you prefer tyranny over freedom, government ruling the people rather than serving them.

I have seen, first hand, what polio can do. I've also seen, first hand, what vaccinations and dirty needles can do. Add to that I have over half a century of seeing just what government can do, and has done. If you even come close to my age, you have too if you've cared to open your eyes and see it.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6960 Jan 27, 2013
Local Yokel wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=iron+lung&id=0CC225C D4DC37AD945EEF3228CF98F72EF672 F38&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detai l&id=E40B8D54DD9C36DB59321 F7E780712FC0CBD514D&select edIndex=12
There you go IRON LUNG.
Hmmm. Are you attempting to coerce anyone's opinion through some form of intimidation, or fear tactic? Do you realize that under the provisions of the "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Act of 2007" this sort of "radicalization" is illegal? Perhaps you think it is only illegal if you get caught, so guess you've been caught.

The question, in case you've missed it, is, "Should state mandate immunizations?" The underlying question is who has final authority over our children.

Let me state this as plainly as I can for you. If you want your child(ren) vaccinated, it is your choice. If you don't want your child(ren) vaccinated, it is your choice. When government tells us that we have to have them vaccinated, I say that the government is no longer serving We the People, but ruling over us. This is unConstitutional, it is unAmerican, and it is tyranny.

I served in the military defending the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, and still hold to that vow now. My country is a FREE country, not one of tyranny, whether by an individual {monarchy}, group {oligarchy}, or majority {democracy}.
Proud

Charlotte, NC

#6961 Jan 27, 2013
Yes we should.
roxy

United States

#6962 Jan 27, 2013
Proud wrote:
Yes we should.
i agree :)
Leafy

Chattanooga, TN

#6963 Jan 27, 2013
Done my homework is an arrogant piece of dung.
roxy

United States

#6964 Jan 27, 2013
Im dizzy
roxy

United States

#6965 Jan 27, 2013
Help me
Leafy

Chattanooga, TN

#6966 Jan 27, 2013
roxy wrote:
Help me
Have you contacted done my homework? He is the only one intelligent to help.
roxy

United States

#6967 Jan 27, 2013
Or dnt.this is a shty way to go out
roxy

United States

#6968 Jan 27, 2013
Leafy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you contacted done my homework? He is the only one intelligent to help.
who r u?
roxy

United States

#6969 Jan 27, 2013
Psycho?
roxy

United States

#6970 Jan 27, 2013
Wow wth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a man go to jail for not paying his child s... (Aug '11) 30 min James R 123
lawsuit against county schools 44 min afton hick 1
What's a bored housewife to do? 54 min OBHH 6
Tri-Cities Biggest Halloween Rock n Roll Party! 1 hr Hype Fan 2
Garrett Campbell 1 hr Im Really Not Sassy 14
CHENEY was he the devils helper ? 2 hr Yess Mannn 5
NEW SHERIFF saves us buying new jail enough sai... 2 hr Boss Hog III 4
Scintillaire Restaurant 3 hr Downtower 23
Greene County Schools 12 hr watching the news 115
get rid of Robert Sayne 13 hr county resident 64