Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 320)

Showing posts 6,381 - 6,400 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Magically Delicious wrote:
<quoted text>
After reviewing the posts it would seem he is defending your position by pointing out the lower intelligence levels of some of the know it all's in the forum.
As in #6919 where TC boasts {or brags if you prefer} about having a 6 figure income?

#6915 when TC complains about spelling, but cites no examples?

#6912 when TC posts, "You are a genuine piece of sh!t. Lol"?

Oh, and the word TC claims to be misspelled is "dam" for "damn". This error, if error it is, isn't even worthy of notice, let alone mention.

Lower intelligence? No, TC is splitting hairs to be a pest, not engaging to educate, illuminate, or even elucidate.

Now, if you'll excuse me, and even if you won't, I have more urgent matters to attend to. L8R
lkhjdt

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

No
True Champion

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Free America wrote:
<quoted text>As in #6919 where TC boasts {or brags if you prefer} about having a 6 figure income?

#6915 when TC complains about spelling, but cites no examples?

#6912 when TC posts, "You are a genuine piece of sh!t. Lol"?

Oh, and the word TC claims to be misspelled is "dam" for "damn". This error, if error it is, isn't even worthy of notice, let alone mention.

Lower intelligence? No, TC is splitting hairs to be a pest, not engaging to educate, illuminate, or even elucidate.

Now, if you'll excuse me, and even if you won't, I have more urgent matters to attend to. L8R
Notice I said he did it again. Meaning I was referring to more than one post. Want examples? Them selfs instead of themselves. How about posionist instead of poisonous? If you took the time to actually see what I was referring to, examples wouldn't be needed. That is if you can spell as good as you flap your trap.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice I said he did it again. Meaning I was referring to more than one post. Want examples? Them selfs instead of themselves. How about posionist instead of poisonous? If you took the time to actually see what I was referring to, examples wouldn't be needed. That is if you can spell as good as you flap your trap.
Hair splitting and pedantic. Yep, you made my point for me. Thank you.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Magically Delicious wrote:
<quoted text>
After reviewing the posts it would seem he is defending your position by pointing out the lower intelligence levels of some of the know it all's in the forum.
Just how is he "defending" my position? It is my contention that the issues at hand are much broader than "hunting rights", and if something is a "right" how can it be legislated, altered, or taken by a government that derives its just powers from the consent of the governed?

This is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic where the rights of the individual are protected from the tyranny of the majority {tyranny of the majority is true democracy, so you can imagine why we are not one}.

Show me how vulgarity, whining about misspelled words {a pet peeve of mine for sure}, and insulting others is supporting my position. Or, failing that, if you might point out where my positions have been supported then I'd be more than happy to apologize, and would encourage him toward tolerance in some areas as there are others that need more intolerance.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Free America wrote:
<quoted text>
Hair splitting and pedantic. Yep, you made my point for me. Thank you.
Check it out, FA. You've got a following too. Doesn't that make you feel special? LOL
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
This was judged "nuts"?
Those who can't confront the truth tend to throw stones from their places of hiding. If they had a spine, or a brain, they would be out in the open discussing. Don't expect too much from them though, they are only children after all.
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

mominspringhill wrote:
No government has the right under any exception to force a parent to vaccinate their child. Read what is in these so called vaccines and you might think twice. How can mercury be could for a new immune system or any immune system at that? You ask why there would be harmful chemicals in vaccines? Read up and you will see corruption in our system bigger and scarier than you could imagine. Hint, they want us to remain sick from cradle to grave...it's all about big pharma and the billions per year they make. One more thing, if you think the big wigs take vaccines, think again. Just like they don't eat the same food we herds are forced to eat.
You are right. No government has the "Right", but they do have the force {which is not always violence}. They use the media to convince people that there's a "new strain of flu" that is causing "fatalities" and even some celebrities are "hospitalized", so they can terrorize people into compliance. Don't you feel so sorry for Burt Reynolds right now?

No doubt you've noticed the "judge" icons at the top of certain posts, including my own. There are those who see that and assume the judgments to be legitimate and skip those posts. The ones harmed are not those who are informed, but those who might be if they were to read. This is the force of mental manipulation. Those who are forthright and upstanding in their positions are generally insulted by such tactics, and continue to try and educate the people rather than manipulate the masses.

All this does tend to work together so that the tyranny of the mob prevails {peer pressure} regardless of age. Those who stand for Freedom will always have ankle grabbing trash around them trying to pull them down, and make them part of the mob, but those who remain are stronger for the testing. Funny how they do weed out the weak, so only the strongest remain.
See

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

After the immunizations that my son had which made him display autism symptoms to become prevalent. I have no faith in all the vaccinations. With the influx of people who have crossed the border they have also brought some of those diseases back to our country and I can indeed see the need for vaccinations.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

See wrote:
After the immunizations that my son had which made him display autism symptoms to become prevalent. I have no faith in all the vaccinations. With the influx of people who have crossed the border they have also brought some of those diseases back to our country and I can indeed see the need for vaccinations.
WHAT?
Urine

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

There are no side effects. Take all shots as recommended by your government sponsored health care provider. They will tell what's best for you because you don't know.
Urine

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Take your federally funded benefits, watch sports and reality tv, and let your government take care of the rest. You can't take care of yourself, the government is the only one who can take care of you. Don't you understand? Done my homework knows, just ask him. He knows everything better than everyone. Kneel to him, as his posts are always 100% accurate and final. Do not question him or your government as you will surely be corrected.

Since: Jan 13

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
I think parents do what they feel is right for their children and we should respect other cultures and religious decisions.
Local Yokel

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

well wrote:
Worked with polio
Most of the NOW generation haven't seen the effects of polio, growing up right after WW2 it was a HORRIBLE disease. People want that for they're children don't know of what they speak. I went to school with some of the kids stricken by it, had limbs like sticks and had metal braces barley barley walk, many died if it struck the muscles that controlled breathing. Ever see someone live in an iron lung? Google it, now that was fun for kids. Idiots don't want immunization.

I'm with you, yes polio....
Local Yokel

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

There you go IRON LUNG.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sounds horrible..im vry,vry srry that u witnessed that but,lk at how strong it made u.
Local Yokel

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Some more for you that don't like to protect your children, just click the link above.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Parents shld do wat they feel is rt for ther children,but sometimes,one parent made a decision to include n give others the sme rts for ther children as they have n all opinions must b heard n respected by them too,wen u feel wat is best for ur children is sharing those rts with others,it is a decision made btween all involved..all of them shld speak up,b heard n a decision shld b made btween n will b made btween all involved ;)
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Lmao we will discuss it n we both will do research aswell :)
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Local Yokel wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=polio&qs=n&form= QBIR&pq=polio&sc=8-5 &sp=-1&sk=
Some more for you that don't like to protect your children, just click the link above.
Just who doesn't "like to protect" our children? Are you saying that the government should have final authority over our children, and us?

It sounds to me like you prefer tyranny over freedom, government ruling the people rather than serving them.

I have seen, first hand, what polio can do. I've also seen, first hand, what vaccinations and dirty needles can do. Add to that I have over half a century of seeing just what government can do, and has done. If you even come close to my age, you have too if you've cared to open your eyes and see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,381 - 6,400 of8,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I love this forum because?????? 3 min passing thru 187
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min TN Voter 123,409
Jan Kiker Raised Our Taxes 10 min not jan 42
face it 14 min Melinda 100
A Great Big Fck You 21 min Melissa1333 41
cars 25 min gerardway 4
Biggest pill heads 28 min Mary Jane 1
Greene County Mayor's Race 1 hr reclaim rights 75
Greene County Clerk Race 2 hr nuts 105
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 2:01PM CDT

•••
•••
•••