Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,583

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story
santa clause

United States

#6888 Jan 19, 2013
yes i do
santa clause

Dallas, TX

#6889 Jan 19, 2013
i do smoke me some crack.
Its all about me

Seattle, WA

#6891 Jan 20, 2013
santa clause wrote:
i do smoke me some crack.
Its all about me

Cambridge, MD

#6892 Jan 20, 2013
hatred

United States

#6893 Jan 20, 2013
Jj

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6894 Jan 20, 2013
hatred wrote:
Jj
Yy
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6895 Jan 20, 2013
Another child compensated for ASD diagnosis caused by the MMR.

http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/f...

That makes 2 in the past week.
But the shots are safe....nothing to see here, especially since the medical records have been sealed....
Common Sense

Heiskell, TN

#6896 Jan 20, 2013
Not one single immunization or vaccine is "mandatory" now. If a school system or hospital tells you it is, they are lying. You can google "vaccination liberation of Tennessee" and contact them to get the FACTS and the paperwork to combat ANYONE, or any institution that tries to force you or your children to be vaccinated or deny them access to school, etc because you chose health over medical proven facts that vaccines are health DESTROYERS instead of "preservers".
Vaccines have been PROVEN to cause everything from liver failure, SIDS, and heart failure in newborns to ADHD, Chronic allergies, vision problems, Diabetes, Autism, cancer , and behavioral issues in children and teens. A little basic research and common sense will tell you that injecting yourself with a live virus along with high levels of aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury, and other proven cancer causing, organ destroying chemicals cannot be good for the body's long term health.

Children and people who are vaccinated have a 500% higher rate of illness and disease than those who aren't vaccinated. That is MEDICALLY PROVEN FACT that cannot be denied.

Educate before you vaccinate.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6897 Jan 20, 2013
I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?

Agree with Common Sense, educate before you vaccinate.
True Champion

Chattanooga, TN

#6898 Jan 20, 2013
theOX wrote:
I believe that now most vaccines are not preventative, but are a means to the end to control population. I believe ADHD and the rest of the alphabet is from these.
This is why the flu vaccines will not be taken. also the chem trails in the skies are adding more poisons. And the heavy metals in our water...such as fluoride are other ways of destroying humans. If fluoride was so great to stop cavities, then why after these 40 + years, are there still cavities?

Right on!
ManeBrane

North Augusta, SC

#6899 Jan 20, 2013
theOX wrote:
You are living proof that the current environment destroys brain cells!
Ripley1965

Cookville, TX

#6900 Jan 20, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
Not one single immunization or vaccine is "mandatory" now. If a school system or hospital tells you it is, they are lying. You can google "vaccination liberation of Tennessee" and contact them to get the FACTS and the paperwork to combat ANYONE, or any institution that tries to force you or your children to be vaccinated or deny them access to school, etc because you chose health over medical proven facts that vaccines are health DESTROYERS instead of "preservers".
Vaccines have been PROVEN to cause everything from liver failure, SIDS, and heart failure in newborns to ADHD, Chronic allergies, vision problems, Diabetes, Autism, cancer , and behavioral issues in children and teens. A little basic research and common sense will tell you that injecting yourself with a live virus along with high levels of aluminum, formaldehyde, mercury, and other proven cancer causing, organ destroying chemicals cannot be good for the body's long term health.
Children and people who are vaccinated have a 500% higher rate of illness and disease than those who aren't vaccinated. That is MEDICALLY PROVEN FACT that cannot be denied.
Educate before you vaccinate.
you are so right!! But most people won't educate thier selfs about it. They want to spout off about something they have not even tried to learn about on thier own. And at the same time they look like fools who are putting thier children in danger by giving them all these poisonist shots. It's a terrible thing that people will just let the government shoot thier kids up with anything they want and it's just fine because the government is doing it.
Ripley1965

Cookville, TX

#6901 Jan 20, 2013
theOX wrote:
. You are soo right !!!!
miss thang

Knoxville, TN

#6902 Jan 21, 2013
not at all
True Champion

Chattanooga, TN

#6903 Jan 21, 2013
Ripley1965 wrote:
<quoted text>you are so right!! But most people won't educate thier selfs about it. They want to spout off about something they have not even tried to learn about on thier own. And at the same time they look like fools who are putting thier children in danger by giving them all these poisonist shots. It's a terrible thing that people will just let the government shoot thier kids up with anything they want and it's just fine because the government is doing it.
Common sense says educate before you vaccinate, I say educate before you post on topix. Poisonist? Really? Lol Rhea county native I presume...
Sometimes late

United States

#6904 Jan 21, 2013
It really doesn't matter what we want we are ruled by the government on every detail in our lives
scarlett

Jackson, TN

#6905 Jan 21, 2013
Yes!
cantsay

Dyersburg, TN

#6906 Jan 21, 2013
Immunizations are considered medical procedures and you can't force people to undergo a medical procedure.
Common Sense

Heiskell, TN

#6907 Jan 21, 2013
cantsay wrote:
Immunizations are considered medical procedures and you can't force people to undergo a medical procedure.
Kind of true..... but the Govt is removing more and more of those rights each year.
Ripley1965

United States

#6908 Jan 21, 2013
True Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense says educate before you vaccinate, I say educate before you post on topix. Poisonist? Really? Lol Rhea county native I presume...
educate your self. I know what I'm talking about and there are doctors who agree with me. Your the dam idiot that should educate yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 min Jennifer Renee 5,599
Favorite Classic Music? 7 min Trunketeer 12
***** last post wins ***** 9 min Dickens1 571
Dustin Cutshall (Nov '13) 11 min greenbean 2
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 13 min momtimes2 120
Merry Christmas from Mrs. Roberson! 50 min Kohlrabi 7
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr Dixie iron fist 134
Greeneville Snobs 2 hr 123 say alimony 28
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr crime 62
Why so paranoid? 3 hr Dixie iron fist 82
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web