Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 316)

Showing posts 6,301 - 6,320 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
Yes, they should be mandated. and No, unless the parents are proven not to have the financial means, in which case, the state is, most likely, already picking up the tab.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yo...did you volunteer for the Test Trial on those vaccines?'Cause Man, you're having hallucinations, talking about, you're gonna rule the Planet...Man, you couldn't rule two Cats in a huddle! Crazy fool!:)
HAHAHAHAHA...good one!
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

KnightLord wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so many examples of our educational system in these threads, it is hard to focus on just one. Even those who are "college educated" seem unable to command the English language beyond a 4th grade level. I believe that the few exceptions that are present in these threads are examples of those who hold thinking as the highest, and most effective, form of rebellion against the status quo imposed by those who either control, or manipulate society for their own ends. I suspect, though we may disagree on much, we agree on this.
I, for one, see personal education as yet another responsibility of the individual, not to be abdicated to society or government to be shaped as "they" will. As surprising as it may seem none of me {what is the plural of 'me'?} posts just to piss people off, but to provoke to thought and reflection.
Oh for sure to just provoke thought and reflection.
Right on "KnightLord"
Frogleg

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I question everything- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they should be mandated. and No, unless the parents are proven not to have the financial means, in which case, the state is, most likely, already picking up the tab.
No they should not be mandated! However if a person gets a disease that they refused a vac for, they will not receive public assistance for treatment of the illness. And don't worry if the vac is effective then the vacd people can't catch it from them.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Frogleg wrote:
<quoted text>
No they should not be mandated! However if a person gets a disease that they refused a vac for, they will not receive public assistance for treatment of the illness. And don't worry if the vac is effective then the vacd people can't catch it from them.
What happens to those who got the vaccine and still got the disease?
Dr.Russell L.Blaylock Talks on psych meds and Sandy Hook type outcomes also talks on vaccines.
Dr Blaylock is a surgeon,author,lecturer,and educator.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dr-blaylock-expos...
Frogleg

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>What happens to those who got the vaccine and still got the disease?
Dr.Russell L.Blaylock Talks on psych meds and Sandy Hook type outcomes also talks on vaccines.
Dr Blaylock is a surgeon,author,lecturer,and educator.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dr-blaylock-expos...
I am familiar with blaylock and others. And that was kinda my point. The vaccines are a joke to begin with!
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
My sons pediatrician has a sigh up in their office that effective April 1, 2011, the will not accept patient who do not get immunizations.
what doctor is that ?
Ripley1965

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Everyone should read what vaccines have done to thousands if children that the government don't want us to know about and claim it was not the vaccines. Then they would think twice about giving them to thier children. It's not worth the risk. But that's just my opinion for my children.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

There is just so much corrupion in government, big pharma, big agri etc,etc.This country is run by one big Crime Syndicate.
snakesNvipers

Warren, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

No government, state, or person has the right to to force a polluted substance in my body or my childs . They have mandated this & i will help others vote out of office any offical representive that have made this moral offence manifest or that enforces this mandate . May you all live very short lives political scum!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

WTH wrote:
There is just so much corrupion in government, big pharma, big agri etc,etc.This country is run by one big Crime Syndicate.
Don't pass out, but I agree with you. It's been that way all of my Life. The only difference now is that, there's not as much effort put forth to hide it from the American People as there used to be. There's so much arrogance that it's practically done right out in the open, as if to say, "What are you gonna do about it"?
And actually, what can we do about it? If our Leaders aren't corrupt when we elect them, which more and more are...they become corrupt as soon as they get in Office and see how the game is played and how much money is to be made from playing it.
While most of us weren't paying attention, Folks, this is what our Nation has become!
L P Potter

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pass out, but I agree with you. It's been that way all of my Life. The only difference now is that, there's not as much effort put forth to hide it from the American People as there used to be. There's so much arrogance that it's practically done right out in the open, as if to say, "What are you gonna do about it"?
And actually, what can we do about it? If our Leaders aren't corrupt when we elect them, which more and more are...they become corrupt as soon as they get in Office and see how the game is played and how much money is to be made from playing it.
While most of us weren't paying attention, Folks, this is what our Nation has become!
did you get your shots?
Frogleg

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

No shots here, and somehow I'm still alive! How is this possible? Surely I must be a medical anomaly!
Ripley1965

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

None of my children or grandchildren have had thier shots and none if them are sick and have never had measles mumps and the other stuff the shots was supposed to prevent. But everyone who gets the shot has had all of them.
Ripley1965

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Your child does not have to have thier shots to go to school. That is a lie that they tell everyone. You can get a paper from the health department and fill it out and they do not have to take them.
Happy kids

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Yes they should
Travis

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

well wrote:
Worked with polio
NO IT DIDN'T. Propaganda
Travis

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

lol funny wrote:
I think yes shots should be mandated for the health and safety of our children. In the past 2 months children have gone over sea's and come back w/ whopping cough and mumps because those countries don't mandate or can't afford shots. I watched a program that said they did research on shots and autism they said the shots had nothing to do w/ it. I don't know if they do or not but seems to me if they did more kids would get autism especially since the shots now are the shots our parents and we got. When you decide to have children you take on their wants and needs no the government shouldn't have to pay for anybody's kids. The parents should pay for their health care, food, education, etc that's most of the problem w/ government today ppl except the government to pay for everything which is us the tax payers not the government.
http://thinktwice.com/secret.htm
Travis

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Wake Up wrote:
Look at all the horrible diseases we have essentially wiped out in this country through immunization. The small risk is nothing compared to what we could go back to if they are not given. Small Pox, Whooping Cough, Polio, etc. are horrible diseases, and we will see them in this country again if immunization is not done. I do not think government should pay for it - parents should pay for the children they choose to bring into this world.
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/vaccinate...
Travis

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

you know wrote:
<quoted text>You are really silly.
What do you know about it? Have any children? Are you just trolling? Its serious, My child My choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,301 - 6,320 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what happen to nichole williams 28 min CDHS 7
OBAMA fixed the BUSH/Republican economy 1 hr Repair Democrats 37
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 138,382
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 2 hr Kat 298
creekside market 3 hr ford 77 4
stop the bs 4 hr Wow 7
The Rich get richer under obammy 5 hr beano 2
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 10 hr Maverick 808 809
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••