Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
6,261 - 6,280 of 8,978 Comments Last updated Tuesday
ouch

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

stick it
vol and tiger for life

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

who wants stuck
boo hoo

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waah waah
what

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

what?
Someone

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The Vaccines = Autism debaukle was perpetrated by ONE doctor who was later discredited and has his license revoked for unethical practice becuase he took blood from kids at his son's birthday party without parental consent!
Someone

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18447-d...

"At least four of the 12 [children in his study] lacked history of gastrointestinal symptoms and so did not constitute the "routine referrals to the gastroenterology department" that had been stated in the paper."

"On another occasion, at his own son's birthday party in 1999, he took blood from children who were there as guests and paid them each 5 for agreeing to this."

In addition to this, he could not provide documentation of where the funding for his "trial" came from and not only could not reproduce his findings but flat out refused to. The man is a fraud who was fishing for publicity.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I understand what you are saying now, and I agree to a point. The parents should have a say in getting the kids vaccinated or not. I just hold the position that if they choose NOT to, that their kids should be barred from public schools.
And why did you vaccinate your kids?To protect them? From what?Little green men that drop from Jupiter?
It is not up to me to vaccinate over you imaginary aliens from another planet.Is it?
Marian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

no

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

You don't have to worry about vaccines.

Just google 'toxic flouride in our drinking water' in Utube, and see what all pops up...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I thought I heard that these new flu shots were killing people?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

SpySpy wrote:
I thought I heard that these new flu shots were killing people?
The elimination of 80-90% of the world population by the 'people at the top' isn't going to suddenly happen. It's a current ongoing, gradual process - which includes so many gov't mandated toxins as well as environmental problems. The list goes on and on...
vol and tiger for life

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

i didnt like shots when i was little but if it will save lives im for it
Sweet Potato

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
The Vaccines = Autism debaukle was perpetrated by ONE doctor who was later discredited and has his license revoked for unethical practice becuase he took blood from kids at his son's birthday party without parental consent!
You have a lot of misinformation in your sentence.

The doctor you refer to found no relationship between the symptoms of the children in his study and MMR. Apparently you did not read the study.

ONE OF THE RESEARCHERS OF THE DANISH STUDY that everyone quotes misused funds and has been discredited - Paul Thorson is a fraud and so is his study.
Sweet Potato

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Someone wrote:
http://www.newscientist.com/ar ticle/dn18447-damning-verdict- on-doctor-who-linked-mmr-and-a utism.html
"At least four of the 12 [children in his study] lacked history of gastrointestinal symptoms and so did not constitute the "routine referrals to the gastroenterology department" that had been stated in the paper."
"On another occasion, at his own son's birthday party in 1999, he took blood from children who were there as guests and paid them each 5 for agreeing to this."
In addition to this, he could not provide documentation of where the funding for his "trial" came from and not only could not reproduce his findings but flat out refused to. The man is a fraud who was fishing for publicity.
READ THE BOOK, "CALLOUS DISREGARD". IF YOU DARE.
No gov

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

No they shouldnt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid much ?? I would go out and stock up on guns and ammo .
Did you get all stocked up?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I understand what you are saying now, and I agree to a point. The parents should have a say in getting the kids vaccinated or not. I just hold the position that if they choose NOT to, that their kids should be barred from public schools.
Which give rise to the question, "Is Education a Right, or Privilege?", which would be somewhat off topic, but following the same concept. Oh what a tempting subject that would be. LOL

I'm convinced that most people would agree that the final decision should rest with the parents, but the government seems to have a different opinion. Let me tell you {and anyone else reading} a little story from about 30 years ago.

I was out doing service calls in Ft. Worth, TX one afternoon. My next call was at a church {I can't recall the name of the church, but they were talking about changing the name to "The Church at Philadelphia" or something to that effect}. When I drove up to the church there was a police barricade around the whole complex. To say the least, I couldn't believe my eyes, so I pulled up to the policeman standing in the road and asked what was going on. He didn't really seem to know much more than I did about why he was there, but let me inside to do my work, as I was driving a Ram-50 pickup.

I found the man who'd called for service and as I worked he explained what the police were doing barricading the church. He told me that they were there to take any and all children from the church compound because they refused to have their teachers licensed by the state. I asked if the kids were behind in their subjects {thinking this was a punitive thing} and he told me that when the children came to the church school they were trouble-makers, and generally they were doing work far below their grade level, but those who had been there for two years or more were all doing work two or three grades above where the state said they should be. He also told me that they were tested every 6 or 9 weeks {sorry, this is 30 years ago, so memory does fade over time} to ensure they were "up to snuff".

Later that same week the Attorney General of Texas was on the News and said that all those children were wards of the state, and made it clear that the state had ultimate parental "ownership" of them. When the reporter asked him to explain his rationale, he merely said that each of them had a Birth Certificate, and that gave the state complete authority over them.
==========
I can understand if you're skeptical, if I hadn't seen it for myself I would be too. I served in the US Navy and took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the united States from all enemies, foreign and domestic, but until that point I never really thought the domestic part would ever apply. Since then I've acquired a very healthy skepticism of those who try to exercise authority over anyone, especially me and my family. Some might call it disrespect, but my respect has to be earned, as does my trust, and the government has yet to do that. Look closely at how the Constitution has been treated by the past 4 Presidents and I think you'll see what I mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

This stuff is biblical. Just trying to get an idea (through studying) how it'll come about, and how we can live in relative comfort, or live at all,'til the end.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TERRIFIC,'DONE MY HOMEWORK'!!!

I'm so glad to see a Veteran with this understanding!!

Because you're right - the military, individual men and women not knowing the 'whys', but just following orders - will carry out these encroaching missions.

We ALL have to start thinking for ourselves.

God says he's delaying his return, "not willing that any should perish".

That sounds to me like He might be basing His delay - on how hard we citizens PUSH BACK to keep the rights we started with.

And of course His main concern is getting as many people saved as possible - but that's a change of topic - in Topix.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

As bad as things are getting maybe it is biblical.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••