Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 314)

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of8,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

shocking wrote:
I saw this study and was shocked, what FDA doesn't want people knowing http://www.contriving.net/images/autism_organ...
Wow! If that's accurate, that IS astounding!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being a bit more snarky than necessary, but since you ask, yes you pretty much understood my overall attitude perfectly.
Doctor's don't get paid by pharmaceutical companies to push immunizations. I know many family Doctors and their only motivation (beyond getting paid for the medical visit - they have to make a living of course) is to help their patients... PERIOD.
Both Doctors, scientists, and the government have pushed the immunization agenda because it is the best thing for the common public good. When Polio and TB was running rampant would you have complained about vaccinations then? The reason we don't have stuff like that running through the population at large now like we did 50-100 years ago is... immunizations.
So to sum up, yes, I will trust the opinion of Doctor's who have worked for years studying medicine and practicing medicine, and the "scientists" who work on the vaccines. They know more than some "joe the plumber" that doesn't have the education or any reliable evidence to dispute the positive effects of immunization.
Has your trusted Doc wrote you a prescription for Viox lately?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

TN Reader wrote:
So to sum up, yes, I will trust the opinion of Doctor's who have worked for years studying medicine and practicing medicine, and the "scientists" who work on the vaccines. They know more than some "joe the plumber" that doesn't have the education or any reliable evidence to dispute the positive effects of immunization.
Just thought I'd clarify your position. Let me make mine clear as well.

When the individual has the final say, I have no problem with doctors, scientists, or even the government recommending medication or vaccine.

The real, or at least underlying, issue at hand is ownership. Who owns me; who owns my family? Those who own themselves and their family are truly free, but when the ultimate authority rests not with the individual but with the government, then the individual does not own him/herself, or the family.
Yo Mama Obama

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
When the individual has the final say, I have no problem with doctors, scientists, or even the government recommending medication or vaccine.
The real, or at least underlying, issue at hand is ownership. Who owns me; who owns my family? Those who own themselves and their family are truly free, but when the ultimate authority rests not with the individual but with the government, then the individual does not own him/herself, or the family.
I own you, with my health care program I am much better suited for making decisions for your children than you are. You poor backward thinking freedom lovers just have yet to grasp the concept of a superior being in the form of as centralized authority. I will supply all your needs if you will just surrender your thought process to my governance.

Praise Allah (but worship government)
What the heck

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

This Allah goon needs to stay off the post since it makes absolutely NO sense
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

What the heck wrote:
This Allah goon needs to stay off the post since it makes absolutely NO sense
It's called sarcasm.
really

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Really? Because it just sounded stupid
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Yo Mama Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I own you, with my health care program I am much better suited for making decisions for your children than you are. You poor backward thinking freedom lovers just have yet to grasp the concept of a superior being in the form of as centralized authority. I will supply all your needs if you will just surrender your thought process to my governance.
Praise Allah (but worship government)
Isn't that just so typically Kenyan?

<Soon to be a statement of hateful Nationalism; similar to racism, just more geographically specific>
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
Really? Because it just sounded stupid
You know? I was going to say that when you grow up it might make more sense, but considering you're probably a product of government schooling ....

Never mind.

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I understand what you are saying now, and I agree to a point. The parents should have a say in getting the kids vaccinated or not. I just hold the position that if they choose NOT to, that their kids should be barred from public schools.
ouch

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

stick it
vol and tiger for life

Bridgeport, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

who wants stuck
boo hoo

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

waah waah
what

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

what?
Someone

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The Vaccines = Autism debaukle was perpetrated by ONE doctor who was later discredited and has his license revoked for unethical practice becuase he took blood from kids at his son's birthday party without parental consent!
Someone

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18447-d...

"At least four of the 12 [children in his study] lacked history of gastrointestinal symptoms and so did not constitute the "routine referrals to the gastroenterology department" that had been stated in the paper."

"On another occasion, at his own son's birthday party in 1999, he took blood from children who were there as guests and paid them each 5 for agreeing to this."

In addition to this, he could not provide documentation of where the funding for his "trial" came from and not only could not reproduce his findings but flat out refused to. The man is a fraud who was fishing for publicity.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I understand what you are saying now, and I agree to a point. The parents should have a say in getting the kids vaccinated or not. I just hold the position that if they choose NOT to, that their kids should be barred from public schools.
And why did you vaccinate your kids?To protect them? From what?Little green men that drop from Jupiter?
It is not up to me to vaccinate over you imaginary aliens from another planet.Is it?
Marian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

no

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

You don't have to worry about vaccines.

Just google 'toxic flouride in our drinking water' in Utube, and see what all pops up...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I thought I heard that these new flu shots were killing people?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of8,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

139 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 3 min _Word Woman_ 328
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 124,360
What is most annoying about the trolls? 7 min cretin56 6
Why are so many posts disappearing? 26 min Desperate on Dogwood 31
Nolichucky River & USN 33 min Gunslinger 43
David Weems wants respect 50 min Operator 14
any cougars wanna young man 1 hr MyNegro 4
Cheating 3 hr David 39
Greene County Clerk Race 4 hr Crazy 139
wreck 107 10 hr Lol 30
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating