Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 312)

Showing posts 6,221 - 6,240 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mom

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Geeze

I want to thank you for all the information you've posted. This prompted me to begin my own research and it makes me sick.

Have you seen this?

"Our findings show a positive correlation between the number of vaccine doses administered and the percentage of hospitalizations and deaths. Since vaccines are given to millions of infants annually, it is imperative that health authorities have scientific data from synergistic toxicity studies on all combinations of vaccines that infants might receive. Finding ways to increase vaccine safety should be the highest priority."

http://het.sagepub.com/content/31/10/1012.ful...

munum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Hurry everybody
no one cares

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

no one cares
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
The autoimmune/vaccine connection remains.
Was lupus listed on the "informed consent" for the Hep. B series. No it never has been. But govt. & vaccine manufacturers have known for decades their is a connection.
No, it's not 1958. Which makes this all the worse. They've been hiding this from you for decades & you're too gullible to question it, much less look for yourself.
http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/f...
Gullible? Maybe, but I can't help but think that some of these folks that spout the "party line" are probably trolls. You know, those government employees paid to surf the web looking for homegrown terrorists, or anyone else that disagrees with the "party line".
Joseph Kyle

Nürnberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible? Maybe, but I can't help but think that some of these folks that spout the "party line" are probably trolls. You know, those government employees paid to surf the web looking for homegrown terrorists, or anyone else that disagrees with the "party line".
So?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Joseph Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>So?
Exactly.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

The worlds leading viralogist and expert of AIDS/PRION/LYME tells us 80% of the pop.s are infected---being conservative to not create panic---and the Israeli criminals tell US you don't have Lyme---you just have SYN dromes.

So you can get ur Cancers and make them richer. LOL Of course they don't tell you-you must have your B cells to fight or that B cells can transform in Macrophages to adopt genes from infections to hide so the tests can be all neg. until you kill some first...

Never bothered with that hard stuff because they came up with all kinds of JUNK to sell you just to treat the thousands of symptoms the multiple infections in the REAL AIDS they gave everyone using spirochetal prion protein infected cell lines for over 35yrs. from a woman who died of Cancer/Syphilis/HepB....

Worked real well for them too until we looked around one day and saw Autism babies costing us more money to take care of in the 1 in 29 now being diagnosed with the lies than just stopping infecting them in the first place and treat the stealth to prevent fetal transmissions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

PrP(Sc) was more efficiently transmitted from adherent spleen cells to neuronal cells than from floating spleen cells.

The adherent spleen cells were composed of
macrophages (80%),
dendritic cells (8%) and
follicular dendritic cells (3%),

indicating that macrophages play an important role in PrP(Sc) transmission from immune cells to neuronal cells.

Although PrP(Sc) in the immune cells used as donor cells was gradually degraded, the PrP(Sc) transmitted to neuronal cells was observed by Western blot analysis.

Investigation of the mechanism of PrP(Sc) transmission between cells represents an important step towards understanding the pathogenesis of prion diseases.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23246505
------
You know all those macrophages that are supposed to get rid of infections..sorry.

http://www.rndsystems.com/cb_detail_objectnam...

Further supporting this notion, a recent study by Xie et al. provides strong evidence that B cell progenitors, and even some mature B cells,

can be induced to adopt the gene expression patterns, morphology, and functional activities of macrophages.
----------
DIAGNOSIS OF LYME DISEASE IN PATIENTS WITH PERSISTING OR RELAPSING SYMPTOMS
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...

THAT is the real cause of AIDS, given in vaccines and being carried to our kids. They get Autism because the infectious antigens/proteins used in vaccines fold into the prion/viral/fungal synergy of those infections they were already blessed with.

Say Thanks CDC/IDSA/WHO/HHS/UN/GAVI for killing the public for your benefit. Where do they want to go from here? Project Dark Zephry is the criminals way out.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I think that parents should have more of a say so in what goes into their child's body. However, to my dismay the government currently have immunization regulations set in place. We really don't know what some of these new drugs will do to us 20 years from now. So I don't think we should have to allow the government to dictate immunizations, just remember what they used to tell us about cigarettes back in the 50's
Raymond

Frydek-mistek, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I gotta pee do you mind?
want to know

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

i would prefer immunization to polio, small pox, etc
Chad

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

prevention wrote:
<quoted text>the immunizations prevent lots of dangerous disease you really need to get them
Is there a immunization to prevent Sassy pox?

“Justice,Freedom, Love,Justice”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

I want an immunization to prevent unemployed daughter-in-laws.
CBO

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Yes
Casey Klan

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Yes people should be forced against their will to take NEW WORLD ORDER poison vaccines. Better yet confiscate all guns and force vaccinate all Americans in death camp FEMA centers.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>your opinion doesnt count in this matter you sound like a idiot
Pot calling the Kettle black?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>your opinion doesnt count in this matter you sound like a idiot
BTW the correct indirect article to us is 'an', not 'a'. Always use 'an' when the object noun begins with a vowel. Did the schools stop teaching grammar in elementary school, or has someone been getting a vaccination against intelligent?
justme

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Astonished37373 wrote:
I want an immunization to prevent unemployed daughter-in-laws.
lol
Pete

Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I want an immunization to prevent me from catching the Joseph Kyle rare and deadly flatulence disease. http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/35898/britn...
?

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Very Concerned wrote:
Immunizations should NOT be required. It is much easier for people who do not have a child with autism to be so non-chalant about the fact that immunizations may very well be causing autims or increasing a child's chance of having autism. As a parent of a child with autism who noticed a huge difference in my child after his MMR shot, I am a firm believer that the shots ARE NOT for every child. I encourage all parents to do their own research before they make the decision to follow the 'standard' immunization schedule. One size does not fit all when it comes to immunizations.
what kind of signs would be noticed to know when not to give a vaccination? How would they know if it i safe for one child and not another?
Tanya Long

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

NO!!!!! I think it should be your choice.....my son in order to begin the 7th grade back in August 2012 had to have the Chicken Pox & T-dap vaccine. Thank goodness Dr. Bradberry & 3 nurses knew what to do as my son immediately went into full anaphylactic shock. It was the worst day of my life & I thought the paramedics would NEVER arrive. I have seen first hand allergic reactions, but, nothing could've prepared me for what I saw that day. He was hospitalized for 2 days and tomorrow he will be celebrating his 13th Birthday!!!!! I'm very thankful for all that was involed in my sons care that day & wll forever be in their debt. I thank God everyday for blessing me with my family. What started out as a routine day at the doctors office almost had a tragic ending. I know I'm very blessed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,221 - 6,240 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min BOiaF 138,566
'Duck Dynasty' star is coming to Newport 8 min DuckBrains 23
Best Antique Shops in Greeneville? 19 min Purple lady 22
psycho moms (Nov '12) 48 min Bill 28
Poverty Level breaks 50 year record under obammy 1 hr the poor democratic sheep 3
If obammy economy was good 1 hr bidens anidiot 3
obammy screws the poor man again 1 hr obammyluver 2
suicide on viking mountain 1 hr jess 11
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 1 hr Pro tips 4 U 833
did Brian Crawford die?? 8 hr _Word Woman_ 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000