Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 312)

Showing posts 6,221 - 6,240 of8,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

parent wrote:
<quoted text>What i am saying is that the government is gonna do what they want when they want and there is nothing we can do.your opinion nor mine matters,there is nothing we can do except bitch gripe and complain..the choice should be left to the parent but what do we know,we just raise them for 18 yrs.
Let me see if I've got you right on this.

We, the people of the USA, are ruled by a tyrannical oligarchy that literally owns our children, we're allowed to raise them for 18 years as a convenience to that oligarchy, and when all is said and done our children are nothing more than product and we're simply the production line. Therefore, we {because we're allowed to} bitch and gripe, but to no avail, and after getting our gripes out of our system the majority of us go back to bowing and groveling at the feet of our masters. The end result is that none of this really means anything either way because people are generally spineless lemmings.

Is this essentially what you're saying?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Grandma wrote:
Get the shot or don't get the shot.
Who cares?
Do whatever you want and please stop whining.
Oh Grandma, are you saying that all that parent said is true, but we should be quiet about it? Maybe if those folks back in the 1770's had followed your advice we'd have a very different place to live today.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Autoimmunity & vaccines.

The the Journal of Pediatrics, 1957:

1) No child with atopic eczema or other skin disorder should be vaccinated.
2) No child should be vaccinated if any member of his family has eczema or other skin disorder.
3) Parents of children with eczema should be notified at the onset of the disease of the danger from vaccination contact.
4) If a sibling of a child with atopic eczema is vaccinated, he must be completely separated from that child for at least 21 days.
5) Forms used by state and local health departments for parents' consent to vaccination should include an appropriate warning of the contraindications.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...

was this on the "informed consent" you signed?

Bet not.
PissedConsumer

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Geeze wrote:
Autoimmunity & vaccines.
2) No child should be vaccinated if any member of his family has eczema or other skin disorder.
3) Parents of children with eczema should be notified at the onset of the disease of the danger from vaccination contact.
4) If a sibling of a child with atopic eczema is vaccinated, he must be completely separated from that child for at least 21 days.
5) Forms used by state and local health departments for parents' consent to vaccination should include an appropriate warning of the contraindications.
Bet not.
Thank You for posting this...
PissedConsumer

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Silvermaven wrote:
The Israeli's in control of the medical mafia in TN. lie like the dogs they are to make you their Goyim as they believe they are Righted by God to have.
And they don't mind telling you!!!
This war is going to get ugly....
---------
yet 53 of the 54 ticks removed from those same patients were lone star ticks, which do not spread Lyme disease.
LIE----Borrelia spirochetes have been found in all ticks.
in a vial of alcohol
===NO plasmids can be lost in medium. Just freeze.
The bite of the lone star tick can create a bulls-eye rash that appears like that of Lyme disease, but the rash isn't caused by the Lyme bacteria.
===LIE---the bulls eye rash means treat immediately. No questions asked.
Hickling's work is also in collaboration with scientist Jean Tsao of Michigan State University and is part of an EEID project to identify the ecological factors leading to distributions of tick species and pathogens--in particular, where the Lyme disease tick and pathogen are found.
===WELL HECK FIRE---all they have to do is get into pub med and learn that borrelia is prion is AIDS...don't ya thank?
This spring the Tennessee Department of Health, for example, reported a 500 percent increase in tick-borne rickettsiosis.
===YES BUT SOMEBUNNY FERGOT TO TELL THEM rickettsia turn off the immune system so they may not see antibodies for the other infections that may not be seen exept at the molecular levels.
Most bites in the Southeast are from the tick species that spread spotted fever rickettsiosis and ehrlichiosis, but not Lyme disease.
===ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMINALLY STUPID>
"The Southeast is dominated by different tick species than the ones that attack humans in the North," says Ellen Stromdahl, an entomologist at the U.S. Army Public Health Command and lead author of the paper.
===OH YEAH the US ARMY thought it was ok to give ONE LAB the job of making ANTHRAX vaccine for the military too...Look where that got US. Now haveing more soldiers KEEL themselves than getting KEELED.
New report to Congress this week said over 200 suicides this past yr. In 09 reported was @300 alone.
"Ticks in the eastern U.S. collectively carry more than a dozen agents that can cause human disease," says Hickling.
===IS THAT ALL? WHAT CLOSET THEY BEEN LOCKED UP IN?
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2180/11/6
At least 120 not including virus'---what the freaking bother?
The majority of human-biting ticks in the North--members of the blacklegged tick species--cause Lyme disease, but these same ticks do not commonly bite humans south of mid-Virginia.
===WHAT THE FREAK? LOL I GUESS THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY IF YOUR A SOUTHERN DARK MEAT THEY'RE TICKS ONLY LIKE NORTHERN WHITE MEAT.
http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp...
==========
http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-11-03/n...
Ok this sounds like the ramblings of a biology major who has been up for several days smoking meth. WTF is this?
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Geeze wrote:
Autoimmunity & vaccines.
Bet not.
Bet not too. This is not 1958
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

PissedConsumer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok this sounds like the ramblings of a biology major who has been up for several days smoking meth. WTF is this?
Sadly this is an example, and not an extreme one, of those who continue to buy into the "Evil Jews Own the World" conspiracy propaganda.

One thing I tend to admire about them, and others, is their willingness to put their views "out there" and put themselves on the line for what they think/believe. Whether I agree with them or not, whether they're right or wrong, at least they have courage.
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly this is an example, and not an extreme one, of those who continue to buy into the "Evil Jews Own the World" conspiracy propaganda.
One thing I tend to admire about them, and others, is their willingness to put their views "out there" and put themselves on the line for what they think/believe. Whether I agree with them or not, whether they're right or wrong, at least they have courage.
What you call courage, some call crazy!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

If being willing to stand up and be counted for what you believe is crazy then so be it. I'd rather be counted with the crazy than be a coward.

Where does PairAnnoyed stand?
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Bet not too. This is not 1958
The autoimmune/vaccine connection remains.

Was lupus listed on the "informed consent" for the Hep. B series. No it never has been. But govt. & vaccine manufacturers have known for decades their is a connection.

No, it's not 1958. Which makes this all the worse. They've been hiding this from you for decades & you're too gullible to question it, much less look for yourself.

http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/f...
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

*there is a connection...typo...
I may not be perfect bit at least I'm informed.
mom

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Geeze

I want to thank you for all the information you've posted. This prompted me to begin my own research and it makes me sick.

Have you seen this?

"Our findings show a positive correlation between the number of vaccine doses administered and the percentage of hospitalizations and deaths. Since vaccines are given to millions of infants annually, it is imperative that health authorities have scientific data from synergistic toxicity studies on all combinations of vaccines that infants might receive. Finding ways to increase vaccine safety should be the highest priority."

http://het.sagepub.com/content/31/10/1012.ful...

munum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Hurry everybody
no one cares

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

no one cares
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
The autoimmune/vaccine connection remains.
Was lupus listed on the "informed consent" for the Hep. B series. No it never has been. But govt. & vaccine manufacturers have known for decades their is a connection.
No, it's not 1958. Which makes this all the worse. They've been hiding this from you for decades & you're too gullible to question it, much less look for yourself.
http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/f...
Gullible? Maybe, but I can't help but think that some of these folks that spout the "party line" are probably trolls. You know, those government employees paid to surf the web looking for homegrown terrorists, or anyone else that disagrees with the "party line".
Joseph Kyle

Nürnberg, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Gullible? Maybe, but I can't help but think that some of these folks that spout the "party line" are probably trolls. You know, those government employees paid to surf the web looking for homegrown terrorists, or anyone else that disagrees with the "party line".
So?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Joseph Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>So?
Exactly.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

The worlds leading viralogist and expert of AIDS/PRION/LYME tells us 80% of the pop.s are infected---being conservative to not create panic---and the Israeli criminals tell US you don't have Lyme---you just have SYN dromes.

So you can get ur Cancers and make them richer. LOL Of course they don't tell you-you must have your B cells to fight or that B cells can transform in Macrophages to adopt genes from infections to hide so the tests can be all neg. until you kill some first...

Never bothered with that hard stuff because they came up with all kinds of JUNK to sell you just to treat the thousands of symptoms the multiple infections in the REAL AIDS they gave everyone using spirochetal prion protein infected cell lines for over 35yrs. from a woman who died of Cancer/Syphilis/HepB....

Worked real well for them too until we looked around one day and saw Autism babies costing us more money to take care of in the 1 in 29 now being diagnosed with the lies than just stopping infecting them in the first place and treat the stealth to prevent fetal transmissions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

PrP(Sc) was more efficiently transmitted from adherent spleen cells to neuronal cells than from floating spleen cells.

The adherent spleen cells were composed of
macrophages (80%),
dendritic cells (8%) and
follicular dendritic cells (3%),

indicating that macrophages play an important role in PrP(Sc) transmission from immune cells to neuronal cells.

Although PrP(Sc) in the immune cells used as donor cells was gradually degraded, the PrP(Sc) transmitted to neuronal cells was observed by Western blot analysis.

Investigation of the mechanism of PrP(Sc) transmission between cells represents an important step towards understanding the pathogenesis of prion diseases.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23246505
------
You know all those macrophages that are supposed to get rid of infections..sorry.

http://www.rndsystems.com/cb_detail_objectnam...

Further supporting this notion, a recent study by Xie et al. provides strong evidence that B cell progenitors, and even some mature B cells,

can be induced to adopt the gene expression patterns, morphology, and functional activities of macrophages.
----------
DIAGNOSIS OF LYME DISEASE IN PATIENTS WITH PERSISTING OR RELAPSING SYMPTOMS
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...

THAT is the real cause of AIDS, given in vaccines and being carried to our kids. They get Autism because the infectious antigens/proteins used in vaccines fold into the prion/viral/fungal synergy of those infections they were already blessed with.

Say Thanks CDC/IDSA/WHO/HHS/UN/GAVI for killing the public for your benefit. Where do they want to go from here? Project Dark Zephry is the criminals way out.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I think that parents should have more of a say so in what goes into their child's body. However, to my dismay the government currently have immunization regulations set in place. We really don't know what some of these new drugs will do to us 20 years from now. So I don't think we should have to allow the government to dictate immunizations, just remember what they used to tell us about cigarettes back in the 50's
Raymond

Frydek-mistek, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I gotta pee do you mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,221 - 6,240 of8,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
REPUBLICANS meets with rich people to talk abou... 4 min Rich citizens united 4
Greene County Mayor's Race 5 min Really 103
JESUS didn't die on the cross for RICH TAX BRE... 6 min Bleeding side 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Overtaxed 123,994
A Great Big Fck You 9 min David 274
I love this forum because?????? 17 min local resident 245
What u do if ur bout to past out while driving? 18 min DUI 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search