Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Read more: Chattanoogan.com 9,604

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Read more
Somebody

Cookeville, TN

#6756 Dec 22, 2012
Sure. Go ahead and refuse to vaccinate. Then observe your adult child's disappointment as they have to spend hundreds of dollars playing catch up to be allowed into a nursing, medical, dental, physical therapy, or any other professional school where vaccination waivers are not accepted.
Somebody

Cookeville, TN

#6757 Dec 22, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>If your so called shots work why do you have to worry about someone else's child giving them something???? I
Because there is a small failure percentage with vaccines. This has been said, oh, I don't know, a couple hundred times now during the course of this discussion. Some people simply don't develop an immunity the first time, second time, or ever. I've had the Hepatitis B series three times and still don't have an immunity but because it has a success rate of over 98%, I'm still protected in the event that I come into contact with somebody else's blood because odds are, they were vaccinated and became unable to harbor the disease....unless of course their parents were psychos who think big brother is out to get them.
WTH

Manchester, TN

#6758 Dec 22, 2012
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is a small failure percentage with vaccines. This has been said, oh, I don't know, a couple hundred times now during the course of this discussion. Some people simply don't develop an immunity the first time, second time, or ever. I've had the Hepatitis B series three times and still don't have an immunity but because it has a success rate of over 98%, I'm still protected in the event that I come into contact with somebody else's blood because odds are, they were vaccinated and became unable to harbor the disease....unless of course their parents were psychos who think big brother is out to get them.
I suppose you could ask an Indian about big brother.
And..Oh..You might ask the over a million dead Iraqs about WMDs.Or the thousands of dead children who the Bayer drug passed out to European folks that the FDA knew about.Oh yes the Bayer Co. who was part of the IG Farben Co. who made the gas to exterminate the Jews.Yes that one.
You really must catch up on your reading.You seem to be missing some important facts these other folks seem to know.
Wait, wasn't it the HepB that was given out to the homosexuals in NY and something to do with some silly Aids thing?
parent

Kingsport, TN

#6759 Dec 22, 2012
this whole topic is a bunch of garbage.it depends on who you are,there are people who dont get them because of religious beliefs and all that garbage and get away with it,i was arrested and charged with child neglect because my daughter was behind on her's i guess if you believe in the so called god that some of you do,you can do anything you want.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#6760 Dec 22, 2012
parent wrote:
this whole topic is a bunch of garbage.it depends on who you are,there are people who dont get them because of religious beliefs and all that garbage and get away with it,i was arrested and charged with child neglect because my daughter was behind on her's i guess if you believe in the so called god that some of you do,you can do anything you want.
Are you saying that the government should dictate what toxic junk should be injected into ones blood stream? This same government who get's bribe cash other wise known as campaign contributions from the very corporations that make billions sticking you with their poison brew.
Sure.Let us depend on these criminals.
parent

Kingsport, TN

#6761 Dec 22, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the government should dictate what toxic junk should be injected into ones blood stream? This same government who get's bribe cash other wise known as campaign contributions from the very corporations that make billions sticking you with their poison brew.
Sure.Let us depend on these criminals.
What i am saying is that the government is gonna do what they want when they want and there is nothing we can do.your opinion nor mine matters,there is nothing we can do except bitch gripe and complain..the choice should be left to the parent but what do we know,we just raise them for 18 yrs.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6762 Dec 23, 2012
PairAnnoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Use a little common sense. Don't be scared! If those shots caused anything, there wouldn't be anybody left to complain about the government. Most everybody in the US has been vaccinated for something, and we're all still here.
No, we're not all still here, only those who are still here are still here. The rest have died, or are somewhere else.

If you've given this same level of thought to each of your postings then why should anyone pay even the slightest attention to you? If I assume that you're not as thought-impaired as your above statement would imply, then you must be a troll, and not a very good one at that.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6763 Dec 23, 2012
Somebody wrote:
Sure. Go ahead and refuse to vaccinate. Then observe your adult child's disappointment as they have to spend hundreds of dollars playing catch up to be allowed into a nursing, medical, dental, physical therapy, or any other professional school where vaccination waivers are not accepted.
The last vaccination I allowed was in 1988, it was a flu shot, and I was sick in bed with the flu for 2 weeks. This was a bit of a problem considering I had to continue to care for my 3 children that ranged from pre-K to infant. Since then I have taken no vaccinations, and had no flu; in fact, I am rarely sick at all and have not missed more than a week of work in the past 18 years. Even though I raised my own to adulthood {virtually illness free} and a number of my grandchildren have lived with me {again, virtually illness free} and the only times there have been illness has been immediately after vaccinations.

I guess, because I know how to keep myself and those around me healthy, I'm just not qualified to hold any of the positions you mention? And I'm to be discriminated against because I refuse to allow Mercury and other chemicals to be injected into my body?

The bigotry you seem to relish in is profound, yet you refuse to see it.
Grandma

Sugar Grove, IL

#6764 Dec 23, 2012
Get the shot or don't get the shot.
Who cares?
Do whatever you want and please stop whining.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6765 Dec 23, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>What i am saying is that the government is gonna do what they want when they want and there is nothing we can do.your opinion nor mine matters,there is nothing we can do except bitch gripe and complain..the choice should be left to the parent but what do we know,we just raise them for 18 yrs.
Let me see if I've got you right on this.

We, the people of the USA, are ruled by a tyrannical oligarchy that literally owns our children, we're allowed to raise them for 18 years as a convenience to that oligarchy, and when all is said and done our children are nothing more than product and we're simply the production line. Therefore, we {because we're allowed to} bitch and gripe, but to no avail, and after getting our gripes out of our system the majority of us go back to bowing and groveling at the feet of our masters. The end result is that none of this really means anything either way because people are generally spineless lemmings.

Is this essentially what you're saying?
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6766 Dec 23, 2012
Grandma wrote:
Get the shot or don't get the shot.
Who cares?
Do whatever you want and please stop whining.
Oh Grandma, are you saying that all that parent said is true, but we should be quiet about it? Maybe if those folks back in the 1770's had followed your advice we'd have a very different place to live today.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6768 Dec 23, 2012
Autoimmunity & vaccines.

The the Journal of Pediatrics, 1957:

1) No child with atopic eczema or other skin disorder should be vaccinated.
2) No child should be vaccinated if any member of his family has eczema or other skin disorder.
3) Parents of children with eczema should be notified at the onset of the disease of the danger from vaccination contact.
4) If a sibling of a child with atopic eczema is vaccinated, he must be completely separated from that child for at least 21 days.
5) Forms used by state and local health departments for parents' consent to vaccination should include an appropriate warning of the contraindications.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...

was this on the "informed consent" you signed?

Bet not.
PissedConsumer

Kingsport, TN

#6770 Dec 24, 2012
Geeze wrote:
Autoimmunity & vaccines.
2) No child should be vaccinated if any member of his family has eczema or other skin disorder.
3) Parents of children with eczema should be notified at the onset of the disease of the danger from vaccination contact.
4) If a sibling of a child with atopic eczema is vaccinated, he must be completely separated from that child for at least 21 days.
5) Forms used by state and local health departments for parents' consent to vaccination should include an appropriate warning of the contraindications.
Bet not.
Thank You for posting this...
PissedConsumer

Kingsport, TN

#6771 Dec 24, 2012
Silvermaven wrote:
The Israeli's in control of the medical mafia in TN. lie like the dogs they are to make you their Goyim as they believe they are Righted by God to have.
And they don't mind telling you!!!
This war is going to get ugly....
---------
yet 53 of the 54 ticks removed from those same patients were lone star ticks, which do not spread Lyme disease.
LIE----Borrelia spirochetes have been found in all ticks.
in a vial of alcohol
===NO plasmids can be lost in medium. Just freeze.
The bite of the lone star tick can create a bulls-eye rash that appears like that of Lyme disease, but the rash isn't caused by the Lyme bacteria.
===LIE---the bulls eye rash means treat immediately. No questions asked.
Hickling's work is also in collaboration with scientist Jean Tsao of Michigan State University and is part of an EEID project to identify the ecological factors leading to distributions of tick species and pathogens--in particular, where the Lyme disease tick and pathogen are found.
===WELL HECK FIRE---all they have to do is get into pub med and learn that borrelia is prion is AIDS...don't ya thank?
This spring the Tennessee Department of Health, for example, reported a 500 percent increase in tick-borne rickettsiosis.
===YES BUT SOMEBUNNY FERGOT TO TELL THEM rickettsia turn off the immune system so they may not see antibodies for the other infections that may not be seen exept at the molecular levels.
Most bites in the Southeast are from the tick species that spread spotted fever rickettsiosis and ehrlichiosis, but not Lyme disease.
===ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMINALLY STUPID>
"The Southeast is dominated by different tick species than the ones that attack humans in the North," says Ellen Stromdahl, an entomologist at the U.S. Army Public Health Command and lead author of the paper.
===OH YEAH the US ARMY thought it was ok to give ONE LAB the job of making ANTHRAX vaccine for the military too...Look where that got US. Now haveing more soldiers KEEL themselves than getting KEELED.
New report to Congress this week said over 200 suicides this past yr. In 09 reported was @300 alone.
"Ticks in the eastern U.S. collectively carry more than a dozen agents that can cause human disease," says Hickling.
===IS THAT ALL? WHAT CLOSET THEY BEEN LOCKED UP IN?
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2180/11/6
At least 120 not including virus'---what the freaking bother?
The majority of human-biting ticks in the North--members of the blacklegged tick species--cause Lyme disease, but these same ticks do not commonly bite humans south of mid-Virginia.
===WHAT THE FREAK? LOL I GUESS THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY IF YOUR A SOUTHERN DARK MEAT THEY'RE TICKS ONLY LIKE NORTHERN WHITE MEAT.
http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp...
==========
http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-11-03/n...
Ok this sounds like the ramblings of a biology major who has been up for several days smoking meth. WTF is this?
BC Alien

United States

#6772 Dec 24, 2012
Geeze wrote:
Autoimmunity & vaccines.
Bet not.
Bet not too. This is not 1958
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6773 Dec 24, 2012
PissedConsumer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok this sounds like the ramblings of a biology major who has been up for several days smoking meth. WTF is this?
Sadly this is an example, and not an extreme one, of those who continue to buy into the "Evil Jews Own the World" conspiracy propaganda.

One thing I tend to admire about them, and others, is their willingness to put their views "out there" and put themselves on the line for what they think/believe. Whether I agree with them or not, whether they're right or wrong, at least they have courage.
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#6774 Dec 24, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly this is an example, and not an extreme one, of those who continue to buy into the "Evil Jews Own the World" conspiracy propaganda.
One thing I tend to admire about them, and others, is their willingness to put their views "out there" and put themselves on the line for what they think/believe. Whether I agree with them or not, whether they're right or wrong, at least they have courage.
What you call courage, some call crazy!
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6775 Dec 24, 2012
If being willing to stand up and be counted for what you believe is crazy then so be it. I'd rather be counted with the crazy than be a coward.

Where does PairAnnoyed stand?
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6777 Dec 24, 2012
BC Alien wrote:
<quoted text>Bet not too. This is not 1958
The autoimmune/vaccine connection remains.

Was lupus listed on the "informed consent" for the Hep. B series. No it never has been. But govt. & vaccine manufacturers have known for decades their is a connection.

No, it's not 1958. Which makes this all the worse. They've been hiding this from you for decades & you're too gullible to question it, much less look for yourself.

http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/f...
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6778 Dec 24, 2012
*there is a connection...typo...
I may not be perfect bit at least I'm informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A very interesting few Bible verses to ponder 4 min Love 44
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 min Trunketeer 7,710
I just won the US$ 50,000,000 powerball jackpot. 8 min Trunketeer 7
just so you knoe 13 min stop 44
Poll Why am I a Topix Troll? 15 min Trunketeer 56
What do Christians do at night in the bible belt? 15 min That dude 30
Tracey Michelle Cutshall Berryhill Holt 17 min amazing 32
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE