Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9774 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Conner

South Pittsburg, TN

#6720 Dec 12, 2012
Did you just change your country to Ireland, Snake? I'd change if I was from France too.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6721 Dec 12, 2012
not required wrote:
<quoted text>
tn has a state form to opt out of vaccines : http://www.tennessee.gov/education/schoolheal...
As pointed out in previous posts.

If you have to get permission to exercise your rights, how can you call them rights?

Parents have the responsibility for their children, hence they have rights that are inalienable and un-a-lienable {most think the word 'unalienable' comes from the root word 'alien', but actually has the word 'lien' at its root}. If you are content giving dictatorial powers to the government for yourself and your family, that's fine, but please leave me and mine to live in freedom from your fear imposed tyranny.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6723 Dec 13, 2012
its a must wrote:
<quoted text>it really is a must to get kids immunized it helps prevent the spread of many diseases.
I've never denied the benefit of immunizations, I'll leave that to others. What I object to is the progressive abdication of our rights and authority as individuals to this, or any, government.

As we reduce the individual, we reduce ourselves collectively, but this is a lesson no longer taught in our homes and schools. There are other lessons no longer taught as well, such as the fact that the ultimate rebel is the thinker, not the emoter, let alone the blind follower.
wtf

United States

#6724 Dec 13, 2012
No,bcoz ther parents shld b able to decide.I believe that forcing immunizations on children is forcing them to have drugs shot nto ther little veins.dcs told me that if I did not get my children immunized,they wld b taken away from me n placed n another home.i think that wen it comes to children,ther parents beliefs shld vry well b considered,even wen they want ther children to b immunized bcoz not everyone feels the same about this issue.
wtf

United States

#6725 Dec 13, 2012
Wowy,lk at me..lmao wen it comes to my children,I get heated at times :-)
wtf

Westmoreland, TN

#6727 Dec 13, 2012
i'm jst gifted n getting excited,i'm gonna post as much as possible :-)

Since: Nov 12

Charlotte, NC

#6728 Dec 13, 2012
Our peditrcian is against it says that they have exstream levels of mercy in them & disscussed with us how ridiculous it is that the hospitals give a 2 day old infant a shot for hep. Before even leaving the hospital. Idk my children are up to date. But when a doctor tells you this it really makes you wonder if the good out weighs the bad. I do however belive it is the parents personal decision & should not be something for the world to make. Everyday the goverment is trying to take away more & more of the ppls right to make their own choice on what they feel is best. It is your child & I like to think the parents will make the best choice for their child. It is no one elses buissness.
WTH

Tullahoma, TN

#6729 Dec 13, 2012
forest wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever stopped and read what you are writing? if not you need to because you sound stupid! did you even graduate the third grade? are these words too big for you to understand
I think this is Topix short and sweet.
It sure beats some of the long winded that happens here.
wtf

Lugoff, SC

#6730 Dec 13, 2012
Ikr,bcoz some ppl take this issue vry seriously...
Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6731 Dec 13, 2012
In the 2009/2010 flu season pregnant women were given both the H1N1 & the annual flu shot. Both contain 25mcg of mercury for a total of 50mcg.

Mercury divides preferentially to the placenta, the the fetus, with zero blood brain barrier is hit especially hard.

Spontaneous abortions spiked during this time frame, as did nursing home deaths.

“In addition, because of the order of magnitude increase in fetal-loss report rates, from 6.8 fetal loss reports per million pregnant women vaccinated in the single-dose 2008/2009 season to 77.8 in the two-dose 2009/2010 season, further long term studies are needed to assess adverse outcomes in the surviving children. Additional research concerning potential synergistic risk factors associated with the administration of Thimerosal-containing vaccines is warranted, and the exposure-effect association should be verified in further toxicological and case-control studies.”

http://het.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/09/...
Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6733 Dec 15, 2012
good point wrote:
<quoted text>this is a very good point thank you
You are welcome.

To put things in perspective, 50mcg of Thimerasol, the ethyl mercury preservative used in multi dose vaccines will fit on the head of a pin. This sounds minute, though in reality it is 24 thousand TRILLION ions of mercury.

In this University of Calgary video, how mercury does it's devastating neurological damage is explained.

Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6734 Dec 15, 2012
Here's another lesson learned.

http://cole-science.com/Chemistry/Unit00/Kare...

Dr. Werrerhahn didn't display symptoms of mercury poisoning for quite so time after the accident.
Had she known the danger & sought immediate treatment she might have survived.
man o man

Oneida, TN

#6736 Dec 15, 2012
Who Cares
Geeze

Sparta, TN

#6737 Dec 15, 2012
preaching wrote:
<quoted text>this is very good to know thank you so much as a mother with a new born all i hear is everybody preaching to get the shots
I love the "blame the unvaccinated child" argument every time there is an outbreak.

Even the CDC knows that's a fallacy.

"While pertussis and its prevention is complex, speculations that current outbreaks may be due to vaccine refusal do not hold up, said CDC spokesman Jeff Dimond."
“The numbers don’t support that argument,” Dimond said.“There’s no cause and effect relationship there.”

http://thenationshealth.aphapublications.org/...
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#6738 Dec 16, 2012
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
To put things in perspective, 50mcg of Thimerasol, the ethyl mercury preservative used in multi dose vaccines will fit on the head of a pin. This sounds minute, though in reality it is 24 thousand TRILLION ions of mercury.
In this University of Calgary video, how mercury does it's devastating neurological damage is explained.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XU8nSn5Ezd8XX
Sigh! If only everyone was as smart and well informed as you.
cunune

Masontown, PA

#6740 Dec 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch ... Free-Dumb decision?
Brittany Rice

Ooltewah, TN

#6741 Dec 17, 2012
Jon wrote:
Peruse thru the adverse reaction database before you decide that we should have zero say in what is injected into us or our children. vaccine injuries are real.
http://vaers.hhs.gov
I totally agree.....there are vaccine injuries, I know for a fact...and its my right as a parent whether or not I choose to have my vaccinated!!!!
parent

United States

#6742 Dec 17, 2012
Check out the website of Dr. Mercola...he has lots of info about how terrible the vaccines really are. The govt LIES to us.....
Capn Bill

Millington, TN

#6743 Dec 17, 2012
Do you trust your government officials?
PairAnnoyed

North Augusta, SC

#6744 Dec 17, 2012
Capn Bill wrote:
Do you trust your government officials?
Can I trust you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me..2 18 min neardowell 5
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 20 min apples 50
Tramp judicial nominees 45 min Trumpisreallytranny 1
Forbidden words 52 min Trumpisreallytranny 2
Donaldson Company 1 hr qwerty10 3
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 26
Liver Transplant 1 hr Eric F 9
Greene county high schools into one??? 3 hr Dr Wu 35

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web