Huh

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2014
The kids you butthurt prob. feel much safer. Adios ' amigo

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Oh...and there's one more thing that I'd like to add to the above comment...APRIL FOOL'S!!!! Seriously...I'm not nearly weak/pathetic enough to throw such a pity party for myself for real...lol!!!
Happy first day of April, everyone!!!:)
Lol....I read that first post and thought who in the world hacked her account!!!!!! Haters are ALWAYS gonna be around.....just look above my post here.....but hey, it just means we have something they love ;)
Puhleeeeeeze

Newton, NC

#8 Apr 1, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
As can see, I was just kidding...I used this pathetic pity party as a template (but took some creative liberties:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greeneville-t...
Coincidentally, the attacks on me started directly after that was posted & have continued since then...at least I have the decency to point out that it's an April Fool's joke, rather than vying for everyone's attention & sympathy, only to come back as the most vindictive, butthurt troll EVER!!! lol ;)
Yeah you are right! We are all Anita Man! Lmao dang UR brilliant to have figured us out!!
(REMEMBER IT'S "it's day" SO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IT SAYS!)

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#12 Apr 1, 2014
Nita Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Need-a-man
I thought it was pretty clear the first time.
CelebringGoodTim es

Columbia, SC

#16 Apr 2, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
For those of you who are interested to see the proof that the attacks on me started DIRECTLY after Nita Mann's pity party farewell thread, here's a link to a thread:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greeneville-t...
You can just look at the dates of each thread... As you'll see...neither the juvenile antics nor the script has changed in nearly a year. I mean, really... how psychotic does a person have to be to keep this nonsense going for nearly a year over some hurt feelings on a public forum (hurt feelings that she brought on herself, no less)?!?
If I bow in front of my computer screen maybe you will not attack me & simply answer haha!
There were plenty of "attacks" aka disagreements I have witnessed with you as long as you have been on here. Funny how the threads you point out are still on here & not deleted. Looks like they would have been deleted too. Makes me think Nita Mann left &/or doesn't care what you think. Don't you get everyone is tired of this? Do you really need to keep adding fuel to the fire? Do you not get the points the rest of us are making that you really need to quit now? Carry on because I know there is no stopping you despite our best efforts. You are beyond crazy at this point. I just don't get how any sane person would perpetuate it.
CelebringGoodTim es

Columbia, SC

#17 Apr 2, 2014
Also, it would seem that if this Nita Mann person was on here & loved drama the way you do that she would answer under her own name just to keep you pi$$ed. Jes sayin

Location hidden

#19 Apr 2, 2014
CelebringGoodTimes wrote:
<quoted text>
If I bow in front of my computer screen maybe you will not attack me & simply answer haha!
There were plenty of "attacks" aka disagreements I have witnessed with you as long as you have been on here. Funny how the threads you point out are still on here & not deleted. Looks like they would have been deleted too. Makes me think Nita Mann left &/or doesn't care what you think. Don't you get everyone is tired of this? Do you really need to keep adding fuel to the fire? Do you not get the points the rest of us are making that you really need to quit now? Carry on because I know there is no stopping you despite our best efforts. You are beyond crazy at this point. I just don't get how any sane person would perpetuate it.
I have to ask...again...have you paid attention long at all, or are you just jumping in here? Several, and I do mean several times, WW has ignored these people. She has not posted at all, although she is called names, attacked and even had dip sh!ts using her name to post stupid posts. And the troll(s) continue. Paid and new threads pop up asking where is WW? Why isn't she posting? Lies start, then troll(s) stay posting about WW's family and her personal info, etc. Yes, she has probably posted the info, BUT it's HER info to post about, no one else's. So yes, she then responds. & it starts the same stupid, ignorant, vicious cycle again. Does this explanation help you in anyway to understand? If the troll(s) would just post about the topic at hand and stop starting threads about WW, I would bet she would not be on here ranting. Makes sense to me.
LOL

United States

#20 Apr 2, 2014
Where's Lisa Mom of 3 when you need her ?
CelebringGoodTim es

Columbia, SC

#23 Apr 2, 2014
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text> I have to ask...again...have you paid attention long at all, or are you just jumping in here? Several, and I do mean several times, WW has ignored these people. She has not posted at all, although she is called names, attacked and even had dip sh!ts using her name to post stupid posts. And the troll(s) continue. Paid and new threads pop up asking where is WW? Why isn't she posting? Lies start, then troll(s) stay posting about WW's family and her personal info, etc. Yes, she has probably posted the info, BUT it's HER info to post about, no one else's. So yes, she then responds. & it starts the same stupid, ignorant, vicious cycle again. Does this explanation help you in anyway to understand? If the troll(s) would just post about the topic at hand and stop starting threads about WW, I would bet she would not be on here ranting. Makes sense to me.
Not sure how long you have been on here but she started plenty of crap with no provocation from others simply because she disagreed with peeps & thought her opinions were superior.
LOL

United States

#29 Apr 2, 2014
If u all aren't screaming and crying over your idol WordWoman , u are screaming and crying over ur obsession with Sassy. Lol

_Evil-_-Bill_

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#30 Apr 2, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Ok Word haters....it's PARTY TIME!! I am tired of losers butting into my biz on this public forum. Resident drama queens have cursed me, told me how mean I am to others, etc etc. So, to my friends I will say farewell. I am through with all the trolling & mean spirited attacks on me by a select few. I have neither the time nor patience for drama.
These are nothing more than pathetic attacks to try to vindicate weak, catty posters with no social skills who were forced to pretend to leave the forum. Those who attacked me admitted their wrongs & apologized. Somehow though, some people just love jabbing & mean spirited BS on someone here ALL THE TIME! BOOOHOOOHOOO....WAAWAAWAAA...I am SO broken & butthurt!!!
Morning Word Girl.
CelebringGoodTim es

Columbia, SC

#36 Apr 2, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, the threads that I have pointed out do still exist, as do many about me. However, as Nita pointed out in her pretend farewell thread, several threads where she acted unruly & had disagreements with others had been deleted.
2. She clearly cared what I & everyone else thought, which is why she pitched a fit & posted her pity party thread.
3. I don't initiate conflict (except for this April Fool's thread, which served EXACTLY the purpose that I intended for it to in that it caused Nita Mann to give herself away)...but I won't take crap from anyone, either. I'm not as thin-skinned & weak-willed as Nita & I'm certainly not going to let b.s. attacks by a bunch of irrelevant keyboard cowards run me off...
She gave herself away? Lol

_Evil-_-Bill_

Location hidden

#37 Apr 2, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone be jealous of a stranger on the internet, especially psychotic trolls? She was jealous of the attention you received? Are you serious? Do you understand the words you are typing? Attention seekers on internet forums = trolls.
Yeah but Word Woman is a hottie. So is Melissa.
CelebringGoodTim es

Columbia, SC

#39 Apr 2, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she's far too cowardly that...and why are you so invested in defending Nita Mann?!? Could it be that you know her or ARE her?!?
I'm not her but I doubt you will believe it. I also recall drama galore from you before your cat fight with her and various other women started. Your continued craziness has made others jump on the band wagon where the women you ran away left off. Geesh give it a rest!
CelebringGoodTim es

Columbia, SC

#41 Apr 2, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...so sorry you weren't smart enough to catch that...but, then again, what more can be expected from someone who can't manage to spell his/her username correctly?!? lol ;)
....& now YOU are telling ME, a random internet poster, how to spell my own GD name? U are PRICELESS!!! Well, in your own twisted head anyhow. Good God I've never seen anything quite like you & hope I never do!

Location hidden

#43 Apr 2, 2014
CelebringGoodTimes wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure how long you have been on here but she started plenty of crap with no provocation from others simply because she disagreed with peeps & thought her opinions were superior.
uh, I've been on here since 2012....I was one of the first people to start giving her crap, so don't tell me what she has and has not done honey. If you had been on here for any length of time to know what you are talking about then you would know our background. As I figured, you just jumped in recently to yak. WW has not started on anyone without being provoked. Now once provoked, watch out, cause she won't shut up!:)

Location hidden

#44 Apr 2, 2014
_Evil-_-Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but Word Woman is a hottie. So is Melissa.
Good morning Bill & thanks :)

_Evil-_-Bill_

Location hidden

#46 Apr 2, 2014
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Bill & thanks :)
Good morning to you. Grrrrrrrrrr
CelebringGoodTim es

Mosheim, TN

#54 Apr 2, 2014
Bahaha wrote:
I see you have went to judging comments too, was not up long enough for anyone else to have done so. Sorry, but you will have yo get your attention fix from someone else today, too much to do and its way to nice of a day.
I agree! Like puhleeze said, ignore it or agree with it lol Who takes this crap so seriously anyhow? Enjoy the beauty of this day

_Evil-_-Bill_

Location hidden

#57 Apr 2, 2014
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Bill :)
You're welcome.

Wow you lady's have this idjut so pisSed they're reduced to speak their mind using the judge its.

How in the helL did you find these tards?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many have been illegally arrested, searched... 23 min Really 38
two ton tammy kimery (Apr '11) 23 min Tammy kimery 16
GHS basketball 38 min Football fan 20
Thread removal.. 49 min Dr Wu 1
Dan Armstrong. A man - a true man - was murde... 50 min unreal 21
Sherry Kimery 51 min To the point 1
who is over sheriff pat hankins? 51 min Dr Wu 3
OBama the last relevant President 1 hr dahdonalddumberdirt 76

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web