Y U don go to church anymore?

Y U don go to church anymore?

Created by Shemp Sharpe on Mar 29, 2013

22 votes

Click on an option to vote

usualy have hang over

cost to much

preecher put me to sleep

church full of hypicriets

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
twitchyj

Donetsk, Ukraine

#1 Mar 29, 2013
cuz guys dress up like girls do

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Sick of the hypocrites that attend.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I can read mythology books at home.

Judged:

26

20

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Early Years 1973”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2013
kristilou wrote:
I can read mythology books at home.
You're a sick person.

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Stopped going years ago... got tired of ppl making fun of us... it sucked cause we actually enjoyed it... now I choose not to go...I have numerous reasons but I do believe that one should attend church because its their choice, not because they are forced to. .
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Mar 29, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
Stopped going years ago... got tired of ppl making fun of us... it sucked cause we actually enjoyed it... now I choose not to go...I have numerous reasons but I do believe that one should attend church because its their choice, not because they are forced to..
Why were people making fun of you?

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were people making fun of you?
this was years ago.. I'm talking like elementary school.. my mama was a single mom with 5 kids and so the youth leaders made fun of the way we dressed .. just wasn't the kinda ppl mom wanted us to be around...
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
That's sad. Unfortunately there are a lot of people that just dress up to play church.

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
That's sad. Unfortunately there are a lot of people that just dress up to play church.
thats very true.. my kids go to church with their grandparents... I think they get upset cause my kids don't dress in their Sunday best but my kids don't have stuff like that... I figure with my kids wanting to go to church and enjoying it that their clothes should be the least of anyones worries...it bugs me..

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sick person.
that's a very mean thing to say. Oh i see ur one of those "Christians" that treat everyone nice.

Judged:

20

13

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#11 Mar 29, 2013
I'm sorry I just don't think that what you wear should be that important...imaginwhen Ie if a homeless person walked in. They would be laughed out of the church..being a mom of 3 young children I just don't have money to spend on clothes for my kids to wear one day out of the week... its crazy that appearance means so much
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Mar 29, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> thats very true.. my kids go to church with their grandparents... I think they get upset cause my kids don't dress in their Sunday best but my kids don't have stuff like that... I figure with my kids wanting to go to church and enjoying it that their clothes should be the least of anyones worries...it bugs me..
When I was growing up we never even thought about things like clothes. It is really sad seeing how the world has changed in some ways. I remember when I was young, we lived in a real small town. We didn't have anything, but there was a family that lived below us that had less. My mom heard some kids making fun of their kids for being poor. She told me I had better not ever let anybody do me like that or let them do those kids like that. That really bothered her. I guess the world will always be like this.
monster you made

Franklin, NC

#13 Mar 29, 2013
I quit going because every time I brought my kids to church people would stare at me like I have 2 heads. Then the reason I am no longer a Christian is because I worked at ST Jude for a little over 2 years and I saw so many parents beg on their knees for god to please help take away their cancer or not let their child suffer
Then God would turn around and make them gasp for every breath their little bodies took, sometimes for weeks! Whie people who got a death sentence would simply go to sleep with absolutly ZERO pain! Gods sure has a f***ed up sense of humor!

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was growing up we never even thought about things like clothes. It is really sad seeing how the world has changed in some ways. I remember when I was young, we lived in a real small town. We didn't have anything, but there was a family that lived below us that had less. My mom heard some kids making fun of their ki youds for being poor. She told me I had better not ever let anybody do me like that or let them do those kids like that. That really bothered her. I guess the world will always be like this.
kids can be so cruel.. I have raised my kids to not judge and not think they are better than anyone else... everyone has different struggles.. I hope they remember that as they get older....

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sick person.
and you are actually on topix looking for dates? Hahahaha

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Baptist are bi hippocrits.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 30, 2013
big hippocrits

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
big hippocrits
someone once said the only difference between a catholic and a baptist was which door they use going in a bar, the front our the back.
WOW

Johnson City, TN

#19 Mar 30, 2013
I don't attend church much these days but I do believe in God and the Bible. Only a fool would deny both. Too many prophecies being fulfilled and have already been fulfilled.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Mar 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
I don't attend church much these days but I do believe in God and the Bible. Only a fool would deny both. Too many prophecies being fulfilled and have already been fulfilled.
I totally agree with you. That is exactly why you need to go to church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh fortner 51 min Alyssa 1
Robbie bragdon 55 min Trent 1
Vols are back (Feb '15) 2 hr Roger 59
Pretty Girls Ruining Themselves With Tattoos (Mar '12) 5 hr TaylorNicole 168
Any good mechanics in Greeneville? (Aug '09) 5 hr Wobbly Shaft 83
dacota smelcer???? 6 hr Tell u like it is 15
Alan Broyles 8 hr Confused 10
Body found 17 hr Good grief 35

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages