Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Stopped by Angeez on Wednesday's of their opening week, but have always been a die hard Peggy Ann fan. Wondering your opinions?
ABC

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I haven't stopped there yet, but I have looked at her cakes and such online and they look good. I think it will be a good thing to have another good sweet shop like that in greeneville.
Yum

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Whats the location of it?
Delicious

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

1154 tusculum blvd. i ate there 3 times this week. try it!
Eric

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Angies is way to expensive.
Nita Mann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Delicious wrote:
1154 tusculum blvd. i ate there 3 times this week. try it!
What kind of menu options do they have Other than sweet goodies?? I'm looking forward to it!:)
I love cupcakes

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

I truly hope she does well but she needs to make her cupcakes in the case fresh at least no more than 48 hrs in between. Make less but make them fresh. My cupcake I bought was not so good. She will get it though. She will learn to concentrate on a few things and do them well.. Not everything mediocre.
Just saying....
honest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I love cupcakes wrote:
I truly hope she does well but she needs to make her cupcakes in the case fresh at least no more than 48 hrs in between. Make less but make them fresh. My cupcake I bought was not so good. She will get it though. She will learn to concentrate on a few things and do them well.. Not everything mediocre.
Just saying....
Did you really just call anything Angie does "mediocre"?! Have you seen her work?! It is amazing! Nothing like the ordinary cakes or treats from Peggy Ann's! She takes pride in her work and greeneville is lucky to have someone like her who is able to compete with Peggy Ann's. Good luck Angie!!! Everyone needs to try this place
Well

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I stopped by there and my cupcake wasn't very tasty either! Also, it was tiny and expensive! So disappointing!
supporter

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

She just opened - i think shes gonna float realitively well. Her values are all there. I dont think she has been open long enuff for anyone of us to judge her i just think her landlord should consider a parking garage above her building cause its a hard place to get in and out of. Parking is tuff on that stretch of Tusculum but if people want in bad enuff they will make it work. Its all good. Lets all just support her new business and support her. Calling it pricey is your opinion but try opening a business and see how much your supplies and monthly expenses are. It will amaze you. I support her all the way! Hang in there Angie your going to do just fine.
how much

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

How much is a cupcake

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Ms. Winners!
lol

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

peggy anns
I love cupcakes

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

There is no need to disrespect me by commenting on what I simply stated as my opinion... I have total respect for Angie and if you reread my comment you should be able to come to that conclusion....
My point is... Make fresh cupcakes or don't make them at all. And that my dear IS mediocre.
In The Know

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Angeez makes a mean birthday cake, no doubt.
Tasty stuff and she can pull of some of that "cake boss" kinda stuff with the decorations, too.

Hope her new store does well.

I've always liked Peggy Ann's stuff, too.

Plenty of room in G'vegas for some tasty treats!
facts

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Actually, either me or my husband have been to Angeez every day but 1 since its opening to either get lunch or cupcakes, and from what we can tell, she has different kinds every day? Your point is invalid.
Observer

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I love cupcakes wrote:
Just saying....
I ate lunch at Angeez's and it was so good!!!fresh tasting and not greasy tasting like some hot bars.My friend and I had cupcakes for dessert.Yummy!The icing was to die for .My cupcake was Champagne and she had the Reese's Pnut butter.I brought a variety home to my family and they were good.So glad to see something different here.I thought getting in and out would be a problem.NOT.And it was 12 o'clock.Good luck Angie!Love it.So cute inside..

Since: May 12

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Peggy's is trashy.
Angeez is fabulous.

Locals only prefer Peggy's because they can use their foodstamps to get shit food.
New Customer

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I just bought a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate covered strawberries on top for my wife's birthday from Angee's. It tastes wonderful. Way better than a lard cake. You get what you pay for. Keep up the good work.

Peggy Ann's has some killer blueberry donuts on Thursdays. These two places have different tastes, and different items. There is room for both.
small town

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

how much wrote:
How much is a cupcake
Cupcakes are 1.99 each and no bigger than a regular cupcake just different flavors but only 4 or 5 at a time and not very fresh but she will get it she just opened

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Cecil 123,724
Review: Cornerstone Personal Care Services (Oct '13) 7 min direct support staff 2 3
Greene County Mayor's Race 16 min Fresh Meat 66
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 33 min a positive idea 34
I love this forum because?????? 37 min trashcollector 169
New Food City store (Mar '13) 48 min The Manager 65
GINA's Restaurant 49 min neighbor 14
Greene County Clerk Race 22 hr hammeR 100
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 9:05AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••