Comments
41 - 60 of 119 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013
Really

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 24, 2013
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This option has my vote!!! Thanks, Dixie!!! ;)
***and I have a couple of air mattresses...
Bring them. You can get se7en187 to blow them up for you! She seems to be full of wind. Just ask my ex.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 25, 2013
 
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
No and as far as where's and when's it's all anonymous until we message you.
Word Woman, myself and Kristilou will be in charge of letting you know the when's and where's. I'll set it up and make arrangements. If that sounds cool with you guys.
ROFL. I agree.. Based on some of the responses you see here on Topix, you can't be too careful, even in Greeneville. lol Plus, we can't talk about people if they are there can we?(GRIN)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 25, 2013
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, he's a gorgeous but destructive dirty-taker ( sounds like a few of.the men I've dated)...& he only likes blonde women (completely understandable...CHECK!!!)?!?! ? He & I might just make love comnection...lol!!! ;)
ROFL. You'll have to come by the house one day- I'll tell you how to get there after our get together and meet him. He's absolutely gorgeous- he's in beautiful feather condition.. his feathers are irridescent. Plus, there's another "dirty" side to him that will crack you up, but I'm not going to post it here..(GRIN) Remind me to tell ya'll in person.. you'll laugh your azzes off.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 25, 2013
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>This option has my vote!!! Thanks, Dixie!!! ;)
***and I have a couple of air mattresses...
That'll work. You've got my # just holler with the vote tally and I'll help y'all get this thing started. I'll be good and stay in the house so yous girls can live it up.

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL. You'll have to come by the house one day- I'll tell you how to get there after our get together and meet him. He's absolutely gorgeous- he's in beautiful feather condition.. his feathers are irridescent. Plus, there's another "dirty" side to him that will crack you up, but I'm not going to post it here..(GRIN) Remind me to tell ya'll in person.. you'll laugh your azzes off.
i gotta hear this:)

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Mar 25, 2013
 
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll work. You've got my # just holler with the vote tally and I'll help y'all get this thing started. I'll be good and stay in the house so yous girls can live it up.
I'll be over later to set up some hidden cameras so we can get some footage of the pillow fight/lezzing out...
Pat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I would pay good money to see that Tonya chick, Se7en187 & Big Mouth Word Woman have a TX death match....{insert smile here}

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Mar 25, 2013
 
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll work. You've got my # just holler with the vote tally and I'll help y'all get this thing started. I'll be good and stay in the house so yous girls can live it up.
Whenever the plans are finalized someone message me the arrangements. I might try to make it out for a beer if that is ok.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Mar 25, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever the plans are finalized someone message me the arrangements. I might try to make it out for a beer if that is ok.
I'm sure this doesn't need to be said because you were going to anyway, but you gotta go in drag...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Mar 25, 2013
 
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll work. You've got my # just holler with the vote tally and I'll help y'all get this thing started. I'll be good and stay in the house so yous girls can live it up.
You dudes are being included, so no need to be a hermit...put on your party hat!!!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring them. You can get se7en187 to blow them up for you! She seems to be full of wind. Just ask my ex.
you misunderstood...he said she blew him better than you...had nothing to do with air/wind

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pat wrote:
I would pay good money to see that Tonya chick, Se7en187 & Big Mouth Word Woman have a TX death match....{insert smile here}
It seems silly to travel so far (Texas???) when the "death match" would go something like this: Se7en & I would face off with Tonya & suddenly say, "Look...isn't that Chad & Kim Gray?!?!?"...you can figure out the rest...death match done!!! Lol!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Mar 25, 2013
 
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i gotta hear this:)
LOL.. you will Kristilou, I promise.(GRIN)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Mar 25, 2013
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This option has my vote!!! Thanks, Dixie!!! ;)
***and I have a couple of air mattresses...
Hey, where ever ya'll want to have it is fine with me...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Did someone say ORGY? When where and what time?

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Mar 25, 2013
 
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be over later to set up some hidden cameras so we can get some footage of the pillow fight/lezzing out...
See if we can get some sponsors also. We can all share the wealth.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Mar 25, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever the plans are finalized someone message me the arrangements. I might try to make it out for a beer if that is ok.
That's fine by me! I think I'll get a pony keg for the ladies. My gift.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Mar 25, 2013
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>You dudes are being included, so no need to be a hermit...put on your party hat!!!
Party hat? Allllrighty!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure this doesn't need to be said because you were going to anyway, but you gotta go in drag...
Drag for me is dressing like a guy. I'm so confused.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Mar 25, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Drag for me is dressing like a guy. I'm so confused.
well, then, come as you normally pretend to be & we'll celebrate your horomone-therapy-induced boobies & imaginary cervix!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••