Sorriest Church in Greeneville?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Horace

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Oct 28, 2011
Which Church has the most unfriendly and sorriest congregation? Only one, PLEASE!
Mootles

Ringgold, GA

#2 Oct 28, 2011
Horace wrote:
Which Church has the most unfriendly and sorriest congregation? Only one, PLEASE!
Can I choose "All of them"? Because that fits.
Fess Up

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2011
Every church has a person in the congregation that wants to run the show. Just don't get in their way.
ewww

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2011
All of them.
karrie

Franklin, TN

#5 Oct 29, 2011
tree of life
Rufus Ruffgut

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Oct 29, 2011
Horace wrote:
The actual Church isn't headquartered in Greeneville. We only have the buildings here.If that's what you're talking about.
THEHIGHHORSEMAN

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 29, 2011
the one with the christians in it.
Jerbs

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2011
THEHIGHHORSEMAN wrote:
Good call Horseman, good call
Rufus Ruffgut

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Oct 29, 2011
THEHIGHHORSEMAN wrote:
Then the question makes no sense. In the Church their aren't any unfriendly people they're all rejoicing. In the buildings I unfortunately have to agree with the question.
Karen

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 29, 2011
I attended a Church several times close to Green Valley. The Pastor never did bother coming around to meet or greet me. He also thought he was a music superstar.
Josie

Nashville, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2011
karrie wrote:
tree of life
I chose not to drink the kool-aide they were serving.
Tim

Franklin, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2011
Josie wrote:
<quoted text>
I chose not to drink the kool-aide they were serving.
the preacher there is a snake handler
Players

Herndon, VA

#13 Oct 30, 2011
Trying to remember which on encourages extramarital affairs and supports multiple partners. Is it called Crossroads? I can't remember.
Rufus Ruffgut

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Oct 30, 2011
Players wrote:
Trying to remember which on encourages extramarital affairs and supports multiple partners. Is it called Crossroads? I can't remember.
It's definitely not called Church!
wait and see

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2011
One day you wont be laughingAnd
Players wrote:
julie

AOL

#16 Nov 1, 2011
It is not the church,it is some of the people in it. Pastors, in this day and time, dont care about saving souls. All some pastors want is that collection plate to be piled high when passed around on Sunday. Some pastors preach what the congregation find acceptable, or what they want to hear. No stepping on toes, because if they did, that might make the congregation tighten those purse strings and start looking for another pastor who will sugar coat his sermons.
Wondering

Greeneville, TN

#17 Nov 1, 2011
Karen wrote:
I attended a Church several times close to Green Valley. The Pastor never did bother coming around to meet or greet me. He also thought he was a music superstar.
would that have been Keith Williams @ New Haven?????? Because he sure does like to place his self on a Mt. Top instead of God.
too true

Hendersonville, TN

#18 Nov 1, 2011
Baileyton First Methodist because there preacher is a home wrecker
just wondering

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2011
The ppl in the church r the problem. I work with a preacher...if u could say that. A few yrs ago when it came time for a layoff I asked him y he didnt just take the layoff and preach full time? His responses to me was...the money isnt right!! Correct me if I am wrong but the way I was raised if u r a preacher u were called by God and ur faith is all u need...God will take care of u!! This is y ppl dont go to church. Even the preacher is only out for himself!!

“the animals are all insane”

Since: Sep 11

the carnevil

#20 Nov 2, 2011
Sorriest Church in Greeneville?hummm,Its bad of me to say this but true indeed,

BROCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orwell's "1984" 7 min unreal 6
Good women ALWAYS get mistreated!! 11 min Dare2love 10
Support Solutions 14 min Adam 21
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 17 min Princess Hey 10,647
Trump is our new god 29 min Trumpisdumb 19
Unemployment 31 min Trumpisdumb 81
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 44 min whothehellcares- 37

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages