wow

Kingston Springs, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2012
I hit it last week after my dad got done hitting it and now i got something ozzing from my private areas...HELPPPPP!!!!!!!
Jessicas Number1 Hater

Kingston Springs, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Jessica's cooch smells like. Fish, soft Dog food, cat poop, mold, clabbered milk, and bloody coochi tht needs to douche FOR REAL. and if u put ur head in that shizz it feels like fingering a GIANT jar of mayonaise
harold

Kingston Springs, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2012
Quit being mean to her. Just because she was born with aids and down syndrome. That is really not nice to make fun of mentally challenged people.
lol

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2012
That is disguisting. Jessica you need to take a shower if you smell that bad haha
BlAnKeT

Kingston Springs, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2012
She is so ugly and she sleeps around with everyone. Nasty skank. and she harrasses little kids
Lol

Big Rock, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2012
This woman is crazy!
I agree

Kingston Springs, TN

#7 Jan 25, 2012
she is very nasty
Unknown

Gallatin, TN

#8 Feb 26, 2012
She is very pathetic, she stole a 14 year old little girls skates last weekend at the skating rink. How sad, that she can actually steal from children.
curious

Greeneville, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Dang where does this hoe work at
curious

Greeneville, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2013
BlAnKeT wrote:
She is so ugly and she sleeps around with everyone. Nasty skank. and she harrasses little kids
how does she harass kids
curious

Greeneville, TN

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Jessicas Number1 Hater wrote:
Jessica's cooch smells like. Fish, soft Dog food, cat poop, mold, clabbered milk, and bloody coochi tht needs to douche FOR REAL. and if u put ur head in that shizz it feels like fingering a GIANT jar of mayonaise
number one hater? How do you know her
Amazing

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 20, 2013
She is the trashiest person. She lives in filth and shit and she lets her kids live in that too. Somebody needs to take her kids away from her, her apartment is so nasty I know, I've been in there 1 time and that was it for me.
aaaaaaaa

Greeneville, TN

#13 Jan 11, 2014
You guys are pathetic, to be able to waste your time on the worthless site that is nothing but shit talkers behind a computer screen that will never accomplish anything in life. Jessica is beautiful & you all know nothing about her. Nothing but haters. I think a few people need to reconsider there actions & GROW UP
had to comment

Greeneville, TN

#14 Jan 11, 2014
aaaaaaaa wrote:
You guys are pathetic, to be able to waste your time on the worthless site that is nothing but shit talkers behind a computer screen that will never accomplish anything in life. Jessica is beautiful & you all know nothing about her. Nothing but haters. I think a few people need to reconsider there actions & GROW UP
And you felt the need to bring up a thread that was buried and dead and call people pathetic for being here, but yet here you are!!!

Makes you a hypocrite and a loser...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min here now 152,202
who are the worst plumbers in town? 4 min laying pipe 23
Decent Mobile Home Park? 6 min thankyou 1
get rid of Robert Sayne 28 min really 27
Your BOSS being beheaded would U help 37 min Dixie iron fist 16
Why cant people in Greene County pronounce Bail... 1 hr beltonGurl 47
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,513
south greene football 17 hr CampCreeper 92

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]