21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
agree

Greeneville, TN

#22 Jan 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You call me an idiot but you cannot see that the tax cuts for the wealthy have been a failure. They have been in place since Reagan and if they had been successful, all would be well today instead of the mess we have. Trinkle down has been a failure.
You Republicans want to fight wars, have spent like drunken sailors in port, and still think you can afford to cut taxes.
Idiot, idiot, idiot. Golly darn. They knew they were not going to get the rich people taxed - stupid!! With less than 5% wealthy in the US -- did you think that trinkle would pay for all his giveaways, his health care, etc? Republicans have spent like drunken sailors? Really you need some education. Obama has been the spending president EVER!!!!!!!!!! The sad part is he ain't even started. Electing him again has emboldened him and everybody is going to pay for his spending for a very long time. Tax cuts puts the money back where it should be -- in the people who are working pocketbook. That means they have money to spend and invest. Dummies. Why is America so full of dummies?
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#23 Jan 11, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, idiot, idiot. Golly darn. They knew they were not going to get the rich people taxed - stupid!! With less than 5% wealthy in the US -- did you think that trinkle would pay for all his giveaways, his health care, etc? Republicans have spent like drunken sailors? Really you need some education. Obama has been the spending president EVER!!!!!!!!!! The sad part is he ain't even started. Electing him again has emboldened him and everybody is going to pay for his spending for a very long time. Tax cuts puts the money back where it should be -- in the people who are working pocketbook. That means they have money to spend and invest. Dummies. Why is America so full of dummies?
Try learning some facts. Check the spending records of Reagan, Bush, and especially the younger Bush.
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Jan 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Try learning some facts. Check the spending records of Reagan, Bush, and especially the younger Bush.
Do you live under a rock.Obama has spent more than all three of these you mentioned put together. Have you ever worked for a poor man. I'll answer for you. NO! The rich are the job creators, by taxing them more, means either they shut down or move their plants to China. Is that really that hard to understand.
brainwashed

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Jan 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Try learning some facts. Check the spending records of Reagan, Bush, and especially the younger Bush.
You couldn't see a fiscal cliff if you were jumping off of it. A person is only in better shape now than four years ago if they are here illegally, on welfare, ignorant, or a looney democrat that can't think for themself (and believe me that's an illusion). You've got people blaspheming God and saying that no one believes all the Bible is true. Well, I'm here to say that I believe every word in God's Word. He inspired the authors to write what He wanted us to know. If He said it, I believe it is so. God says Jesus is the only way to heaven. The way to heaven is narrow (Jesus), but the road to hell is wide- that's believing anything else will get you to heaven or not believing at all. Or saying what's wrong is right, and what's right is wrong. That's the direction this country is going. Why should God have mercy on us? We've pushed Him out of this wonderful country. And the farther we push Him away, the farther we get away from His blessings on this country. He has every right to judge America.
use to be

Greeneville, TN

#26 Jan 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Obama is the spending KING. He sees no end and has no idea what a budget is. Democrats are in control and have been for the last 4 plus years now. You can't blame the Republican party for anything. Nope. Democrats get to take all the credit for the ruination of this country. Now there is something to be proud of. By the way, I use to be a Democrat.
whatever

Kingston Springs, TN

#27 Jan 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live under a rock.Obama has spent more than all three of these you mentioned put together. Have you ever worked for a poor man. I'll answer for you. NO! The rich are the job creators, by taxing them more, means either they shut down or move their plants to China. Is that really that hard to understand.
So, when Obama went into office the deficit was a little over 10 trillion and now it is a little over 16 trillion. If he had doubled it, wouldn't it now be somewhere around 21 trillion? And get this. People from Greene county didn't get him elected. Tennessee's electoral votes went to Mitt Romney. Shouldn't you be preaching to the states that Obama won in?
whatever

Kingston Springs, TN

#28 Jan 11, 2013
And, not taxing the rich and Bush's tax breaks hasn't kept jobs here. The only thing that will bring jobs back is if businesses don't pay taxes period. Can everybody live with that?
out of control

Greeneville, TN

#29 Jan 12, 2013
whatever wrote:
And, not taxing the rich and Bush's tax breaks hasn't kept jobs here. The only thing that will bring jobs back is if businesses don't pay taxes period. Can everybody live with that?
I am a former democrat myself. The democrat party use to support those who truly could not help themsleves. Now they just help those who do not work. It is truly sad how much the democrat party has changed over the years. Now they stand for everything that is contrary to people who believe in the Word. I find myself in a serious fight to find a party I can vote for. I will just have to see if either party presents a politician that stands for our Christian values. If not, my family will probably vote for the candidate that, at the least, supports the family unit and that would be the republican party. I am just blessed to know that the Almighty is in control of a world that is out of control.
We have come a long way from "give um hell" Truman days.
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#30 Jan 12, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when Obama went into office the deficit was a little over 10 trillion and now it is a little over 16 trillion. If he had doubled it, wouldn't it now be somewhere around 21 trillion? And get this. People from Greene county didn't get him elected. Tennessee's electoral votes went to Mitt Romney. Shouldn't you be preaching to the states that Obama won in?
You really don't have to use my name. Try using yours. I googled this information for you:
The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.
The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.
If you can do the math, that was still his first term. I'm not preaching to anyone, just stating the facts.
greene guy

Statesville, NC

#31 Jan 12, 2013
Obama is on track to rack up 2 trillion of debt in 1 Year!!!!!
greene guy

Statesville, NC

#32 Jan 12, 2013
My search shows that 8 years of Bush added $4.899 Billion. From Obama's Inauguration tru Jan 10th, 2013 Obama has added $5.805 Billion

Since: Jan 13

Knoxville, TN

#33 Jan 12, 2013
Democrats are dumbasses! I will fight to the death for this country. And against all democrats! You will not use my tax money to give to lazy ass people that will not work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food country 8 min cereal brander 3
Possible Animal Neglect 12 min animal advocate 2
CHILD molested by preacher or coach 14 min BobB CD girls 17
BURNS JAIL 40 to 400 inmates at 35k per year 16 min one third populat... 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min Irving 145,896
wikq football (Oct '13) 31 min Phil 14
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 38 min Karma 5
Davis Street 6 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 8 hr visitor 16
south greene football 10 hr vincen F 39
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••