Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to all the absolute idiots in this country who voted their fine president back into office,- now my and my husband's paychecks are less! Yes you tax happy democrats make me sick.

We can barely make it now and we still are not sure either of us will have a job. And no, we are not that RICH BUNCH the democrats told us were going to be the ones paying all the taxes.

I just hate stupidity and that is what any one in the USA is who voted for this man again. The democrats are going to ruin this country with all their giveaways to people who sit on their butts all day!

I saw in the paper where a local democrat Roger Jones and Kirk of the School Board think we need to think "big", well they can kiss my big behind. No, they better be thinking budget - like the folks they fleeced with a bigger land tax.

I am sick of this attitude that WE THE PEOPLE have become WE their blooming idiots who don't care that they keep taking our hard earned money and sticking it in their little funds to do with as THEY please.

SICK OF IT!
They are coming

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

sick of it wrote:
Thanks to all the absolute idiots in this country who voted their fine president back into office,- now my and my husband's paychecks are less! Yes you tax happy democrats make me sick.
We can barely make it now and we still are not sure either of us will have a job. And no, we are not that RICH BUNCH the democrats told us were going to be the ones paying all the taxes.
I just hate stupidity and that is what any one in the USA is who voted for this man again. The democrats are going to ruin this country with all their giveaways to people who sit on their butts all day!
I saw in the paper where a local democrat Roger Jones and Kirk of the School Board think we need to think "big", well they can kiss my big behind. No, they better be thinking budget - like the folks they fleeced with a bigger land tax.
I am sick of this attitude that WE THE PEOPLE have become WE their blooming idiots who don't care that they keep taking our hard earned money and sticking it in their little funds to do with as THEY please.
SICK OF IT!
Wait until they come after your guns.
amen

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

sick of it wrote:
SICK OF IT!
well get ready...I just heard this morning that Mr. Jones is talking about another 20 cent tax increase again this year! They're going to come back at us with a big deficit, and the threat of closing a school or two, and not having sports again. Who makes their deals for them? The paper said they gave away 9 times the amount of land for the amount of land they got. We're working on getting a billboard or two to put up the names of the board members and commissioners who voted for last year's tax increase for the next election. This community better come together at the ballot box to stop these run away spenders. They don't care if it takes the food out of our mouths. All our pay checks are shrinking. Payroll decuctions is just the beginning. Wait until we see what healthcare is going to cost us.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

A person who works and makes $10,000. a year now pays $68 more in federal taxes than he did last year. You say $68 ain't much, and it isn't, but the lyin' democraps pulled another fast one. Don't look for the media to say much about it.
Me myself and I

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

We didnt vote for the SOB!

Since: Jan 13

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Me myself and I wrote:
We didnt vote for the SOB!
Who is WE?
We the people

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Who is WE?
We, being the people who don't want increased taxes, fewer jobs, increased government spending, increased deficits, increased government intrusion into our lives, more stupid useless gun laws, increased health care costs, increased gasoline prices, increased government regulation of everything except abortion.....I could go on for some time.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
A person who works and makes $10,000. a year now pays $68 more in federal taxes than he did last year. You say $68 ain't much, and it isn't, but the lyin' democraps pulled another fast one. Don't look for the media to say much about it.
I am not necessarily sure about the $68, but to finish the story, the republicans saw to that the people making $400,000.00 a year would not pay any more and give any slack to the people making $10,000.

If any one pulled a fast one, it was the republicans obstructionists who protected the rich who could easily afford to pay more so the people making $10,000 could pay less...
brainwashed

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I am not necessarily sure about the $68, but to finish the story, the republicans saw to that the people making $400,000.00 a year would not pay any more and give any slack to the people making $10,000.
If any one pulled a fast one, it was the republicans obstructionists who protected the rich who could easily afford to pay more so the people making $10,000 could pay less...
You're an idiot. You can't even see that the democrats have brainwashed you too. The republicans didn't want to raise taxes on anyone! As you can see those people that make over 400,000 don't take most of that home. They are paying employee salaries and benefits, i.e. insurance etc. But, as you can see some of those people making over 400,000 are closing up businesses because they can't afford not to make some money. So we all lose idiot!What happened in this country where we object to someone who takes a chance, goes into debt, has crazy work weeks-(over 80 hours
a week), takes a chance on hiring people they don't know to get the work done, and give THEM a chance to make money and have benefits to live on, and raise a family with, make a go of business and be successful. This in turn helps a community thrive and do well. This "owe me" society is going to be the death of the greatest country in the world. We are falling fast. How many out there had smaller paychecks since this democrat senate pushed the new tax increases into law. The republicans had a plan that wouldn't have raised anyone taxes. They wanted to stop this out of control spending that's going on . But democrats nationally, and locally aren't going to let a dime of their honey-hole go back to the people who worked for it! But, the senate, Harry REid wouldn't even bring it to the floor. So in order for this contrived fiscal cliff to be avoided, some republicans went along with these new laws. I wouldn't vote for those people either. I did call my legislators. Didn't do any good, except for Representative Roe, and I thank him for his stance.
brainwashed

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I am not necessarily sure about the $68, but to finish the story, the republicans saw to that the people making $400,000.00 a year would not pay any more and give any slack to the people making $10,000.
Don't worry those "rich people" are dwindling, and in the process the people who want a job will lose their job, or make less because people will just shut up shop.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
Not sure? Then check it out. The key word in my statement was a "working" person making $10k a year will see a $68 per year increase in federal taxes. A lot of democraps get confused when they see the word "working".
Ford

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Dems saved the tax credits dummy. If you have children and get a check for having them you can thank the Dems, because That is exactly one of the tax breaks that the Republicans wanted to take away. Get a clue.
DEMOCRALYPSE

Locust, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Ford wrote:
Dems saved the tax credits dummy. If you have children and get a check for having them you can thank the Dems, because That is exactly one of the tax breaks that the Republicans wanted to take away. Get a clue.
Then deadbeats like you with 10 kids no job get way more than they pay in.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

brainwashed wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. You can't even see that the democrats have brainwashed you too. The republicans didn't want to raise taxes on anyone! As you can see those people that make over 400,000 don't take most of that home. They are paying employee salaries and benefits, i.e. insurance etc. But, as you can see some of those people making over 400,000 are closing up businesses because they can't afford not to make some money. So we all lose idiot!What happened in this country where we object to someone who takes a chance, goes into debt, has crazy work weeks-(over 80 hours
a week), takes a chance on hiring people they don't know to get the work done, and give THEM a chance to make money and have benefits to live on, and raise a family with, make a go of business and be successful. This in turn helps a community thrive and do well. This "owe me" society is going to be the death of the greatest country in the world. We are falling fast. How many out there had smaller paychecks since this democrat senate pushed the new tax increases into law. The republicans had a plan that wouldn't have raised anyone taxes. They wanted to stop this out of control spending that's going on . But democrats nationally, and locally aren't going to let a dime of their honey-hole go back to the people who worked for it! But, the senate, Harry REid wouldn't even bring it to the floor. So in order for this contrived fiscal cliff to be avoided, some republicans went along with these new laws. I wouldn't vote for those people either. I did call my legislators. Didn't do any good, except for Representative Roe, and I thank him for his stance.
You call me an idiot but you cannot see that the tax cuts for the wealthy have been a failure. They have been in place since Reagan and if they had been successful, all would be well today instead of the mess we have. Trinkle down has been a failure.

You Republicans want to fight wars, have spent like drunken sailors in port, and still think you can afford to cut taxes.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

brainwashed wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry those "rich people" are dwindling, and in the process the people who want a job will lose their job, or make less because people will just shut up shop.
Wrong!

http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/wealth-g...
brainwashed

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You call me an idiot but you cannot see that the tax cuts for the wealthy have been a failure. They have been in place since Reagan and if they had been successful, all would be well today instead of the mess we have. Trinkle down has been a failure.
You Republicans want to fight wars, have spent like drunken sailors in port, and still think you can afford to cut taxes.
Hmmm! Now let's see this president has doubled the deficit, which is more than all the other presidents combined. Bailed out companies to the tune of billions, then they go bust. Spends 20 days in Hawaii that costs the taxpayers millions of dollars. The democrats had TOTAL control of all the branches of government the first two years of this presidents term. And what do we have to show for it. Huge tax increases, fewer freedoms, and now they're getting ready to cut defense big time. It's amazing how democrats want to take our 2nd amendment rights away, but they still surround themselves with "armed" bodyguards. As a matter of fact this president just recently signed an order to change the secret service protection for a former president from 10 years to life. I bet they will be armed.....How much is that going to cost us. Hypocrites all.
brainwashed

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
You evidently get "a check" and don't have to worry about your job. I hate to break it to you, but one of these days the gravy train will run out. The working people will put someone in office that "will" fight for them. Greece here we come.
agree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

sick of it wrote:
SICK OF IT!
You are right on my friend. I will stand with you all day long. Democrats or the liberal party - both the same - have taken America in a direction from which we may never return. I agree with you one hundred percent.
agree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
You are insane. Nuf said.
agree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

brainwashed wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. You can't even see that the democrats have brainwashed you too. The republicans didn't want to raise taxes on anyone! As you can see those people that make over 400,000 don't take most of that home. They are paying employee salaries and benefits, i.e. insurance etc. But, as you can see some of those people making over 400,000 are closing up businesses because they can't afford not to make some money. So we all lose idiot!What happened in this country where we object to someone who takes a chance, goes into debt, has crazy work weeks-(over 80 hours
These low life who live off all the people who work are soon going to have to get up off their lazy butts and work. We got an e-mail today telling us that our taxes had been raised from 4.2% to 6.2%
and to expect less in our paychecks. That just meant that we will not be able to give to the coal fund next year. This is just the beginning folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE