First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Interested

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Is it worth watching?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Interested wrote:
Is it worth watching?
Are you talking about the Tennessee vs Kentucky game Saturday or the replay of the Vandy game?
Interested

Manchester, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the Tennessee vs Kentucky game Saturday or the replay of the Vandy game?
Nope. I already know that hsit isn't worth a watch.
whothehellcares

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2012
I prefer to let dead dogs lie...
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Interested wrote:
Is it worth watching?
The Walking Dead is a great show, but there is a tremendous amount of violence, blood and gore. It is a far fetched story line , but well written and acted, with a lot of raw emotion. Sundays at 9 P.M. on AMC, Channel 66 on Comcast.
Hate It

Manchester, TN

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>The Walking Dead is a great show, but there is a tremendous amount of violence, blood and gore. It is a far fetched story line , but well written and acted, with a lot of raw emotion. Sundays at 9 P.M. on AMC, Channel 66 on Comcast.
I don't know if the walking dead stands for the characters on the show or the mindless idiots that watch it. The show is boring and bland.

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Is it about zombies?
A walker

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Good show, it reminds me of ethics in Greene County; dead but moving

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Lots of gory special effects, some suspense and decent attempts at acting given the storyline is “zombie kill living-living kill zombie” but personally I never could get into it. If you’re into the whole zombie fad, you may just like it though.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Hate It wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if the walking dead stands for the characters on the show or the mindless idiots that watch it. The show is boring and bland.
I think I read last week that there are 11 million of us mindless idiots who watch it. If you weren't so g@&&amn smart, you could join us.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#11 Nov 21, 2012
your future x wife wrote:
Is it about zombies?
Go to amctvshows.com/walkingdead and read about it.

Since: Aug 12

Location known

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Go to amctvshows.com/walkingdead and read about it.
Thank you, Wet Willie, for the link. The dead people I socialize with are very nice and clean, but out of respect, I will read about the zombies. Who knows?
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>I think I read last week that there are 11 million of us mindless idiots who watch it. If you weren't so g@&&amn smart, you could join us.
Now that is FUNNY!
Hate It

Manchester, TN

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>I think I read last week that there are 11 million of us mindless idiots who watch it. If you weren't so g@&&amn smart, you could join us.
Lulz!! Get the sand out of your vagina. Your show sucks. I tried watching it. Its the most overrated bucket of pi$$ on tv. Only 12 year old kids and fanboys watch it.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Hate It wrote:
<quoted text>
Lulz!! Get the sand out of your vagina. Your show sucks. I tried watching it. Its the most overrated bucket of pi$$ on tv. Only 12 year old kids and fanboys watch it.
Search www.adage.com for the Walking Dead ad packages story on October 25, 2012, and you will get an idea of the audience demographics for the show. It has a very educated well to do audience, and commands very high advertising rates.
Hate It

Manchester, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Search www.adage.com for the Walking Dead ad packages story on October 25, 2012, and you will get an idea of the audience demographics for the show. It has a very educated well to do audience, and commands very high advertising rates.
Just proves how dumb the American public is. The show is awful.$hity actors $hity story $hity zombies. It's gotten worse every year. I quit watching last year when they spent 25 episodes looking for a little girl. And then they started killing off the main characters. I'd rather watch 227 reruns.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Search www.adage.com for the Walking Dead ad packages story on October 25, 2012, and you will get an idea of the audience demographics for the show. It has a very educated well to do audience, and commands very high advertising rates.
The website is adage.com/article/ media/walkingdead/ad-packages . I hope this will all print. Usually if I put it together, it won't all print out.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Hate It wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves how dumb the American public is. The show is awful.$hity actors $hity story $hity zombies. It's gotten worse every year. I quit watching last year when they spent 25 episodes looking for a little girl. And then they started killing off the main characters. I'd rather watch 227 reruns.
Your missing the best year yet. Sorry to lose such a loyal viewer. They have even killed off Rick's wife Lori and T-Dog this year. You shouldn't have gotten attached to Shane, and his death wouldn't have come as such a blow.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Hate It wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves how dumb the American public is. The show is awful.$hity actors $hity story $hity zombies. It's gotten worse every year. I quit watching last year when they spent 25 episodes looking for a little girl. And then they started killing off the main characters. I'd rather watch 227 reruns.
Why don't you go rent Lady and the Tramp, you f#@king p@$$y? That should be more your speed. Lol!
Hate It

Manchester, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Your missing the best year yet. Sorry to lose such a loyal viewer. They have even killed off Rick's wife Lori and T-Dog this year. You shouldn't have gotten attached to Shane, and his death wouldn't have come as such a blow.
Lol. Who didn't see Shane getting killed off? It wouldn't matter anyway. Not even Shane could save this crapfest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 9 min Alex Nicole 243
school delay everywhere but here 17 min Pretend 2 B Normal 19
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Its me 4,995
SEARS SUCK... READ all. 1 hr Jane 12
Carrie at the Bean Barn 1 hr Bobo 25
tyler walls at dtr 1 hr Repeat 21
KNOCKED UP and on the run from Police! 1 hr Steve 14
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 6 hr lawler 29
Why I get on topix 15 hr ---Word Woman--- 45
wreck 17 hr Agree 18
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

NFL 1:40PM
Eagles roll over Titans to move ahead in NFC East
NBC Sports 1:43 PM
Huff, McCoy lead Eagles past Titans 43-24 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:47 PM
Full Report Card Grades for Titans vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 2:48 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Video Highlights, Recap from Week 12
Bleacher Report 3:25 PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track