We have to elect this guy

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

OGC

Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2014
I am watching a question and answer response from this guy on all kinds of issues. I know I want him as mayor. If you are a member of Our Greene County on Facebook, go look and ask questions.
OGC

Greeneville, TN

#3 Apr 4, 2014
No. It is the Arrowood guy.
Vote

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2014
I agree and while I am not a county voter, he is by far the sharpest in the entire field among any office.
Arrowood for Mayor

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 5, 2014
I looked up the website on his card. He would be good for us. Lookhim up yourself and see what u think. joshuaarrowood.com
Susie Q

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 6, 2014
I would not vote for anyone that named his daughter after Ronald Reagan, worst US President ever.
Nope

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 6, 2014
I do not personally know any of the candidates, so i'm just an observer. Arrowood has joined all those trash and bash Facebook groups and is campaigning in there. I know its just a vote to him, but it turns many others off from him.
Yep

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 6, 2014
I know four of the candidates personally. I know he is the only one who has much of a presence online, and he is the only one who is actively campaigning every day. He has been added to some of the groups by people in the group, but he is campaigning everywhere. He posts on his facebook page, his political facebook page, and facebook page groups that either he joined or someone added him to. He does door to door, he goes where big groups are, and he speaks to people on the phone and internet.

Two candidates are hoping to win on name recognition, one is doing some work but hoping to win with signs, and two havenít really been seen too much.

I appreciate his efforts to win. We agree on a lot, but I am not going to say you need to vote for him. I would say you need to check him out yourself.

As far as trash and bash facebook pages, I agree there is a lot of that on just about any page. But here we are both posting on Topix.
And I canít say that I see him trash or bash. He generally gives well reasoned answers to other peopleís questions.
Nope

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2014
I was saying that he is doing the trash and bash. I'm simply saying that he is "in" with all those people.
nuts

Johnson City, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2014
Nope wrote:
I was saying that he is doing the trash and bash. I'm simply saying that he is "in" with all those people.
Are you saying he could possibly be a pudding stirrer?
Nope

Greeneville, TN

#12 Apr 7, 2014
What's that?
Thinking

Greeneville, TN

#13 Apr 7, 2014
I think they are trying to say that it's similar to see a sheriff campaign sign outside a drug dealers house. Not saying to that extreme, but It's all in who you associate with.
Saw some

Madison, TN

#14 Apr 7, 2014
He spoke at the Republican Party meeting. I think he associates with anyone he can speak to.

Even Jesus ate with sinners.
Greeneville Sun

Greeneville, TN

#15 Apr 9, 2014
Did you all read the Greeneville Sun article yesterday? Seems he is the only one who wanted to talk about the issues.
Amazing

Greeneville, TN

#16 Apr 9, 2014
I went to the GreenevilleSun.com to search for the story since I don't take the paper. Apparently it won't let me look at the story I wanted to but did you know this about him? It made me cry.

http://www.greenevillesun.com/Sports_-_Daily/...
Just saying

Greeneville, TN

#17 Apr 9, 2014
Saw some wrote:
He spoke at the Republican Party meeting. I think he associates with anyone he can speak to.
Even Jesus ate with sinners.
You hit that nail right on the head.
Montrose

Greenville, SC

#18 Apr 9, 2014
He sounds like an illiterate idiot with a second grade education. A pompass good old boy who thinks he is entitled to inherit the office from the current good old boy with a first grade education. Gawd..we have no choices in this county!
Funny

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 9, 2014
I am pretty sure he is not in the good old boy system. According to the newspaper he has a BA in History. He rails against the good old boy system, but you think he is part of it?

Hoot, Crum, and Purgason are part of the good old boy system.

Hoot and Crum are in there now and Purgason is head of the Greene County Republican Party. We all know he is the head of the good old boy system. You think they would have voted him to be in charge of that if he wouldn't do what they say? He is just a mouth piece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FERGUSON PD ressigned to White House security 4 min Hope 6
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min Augur 152,492
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min JustMe 4,574
Shanna Carter 28 min My two cents 2
Y are people on here so big on spelling 58 min Dr Wu 5
Jan Kiker is disgusting 1 hr Hey son 22
Are u a son of the south 1 hr Hmmm 17
get rid of Robert Sayne 3 hr gc resident 36
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info