theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Why do these fkers like to tailgate? Wrecks all the time and they still want to do this........if your in that big of a hurry, leave your fking house early, or whoever your sleeping with. It's a shame you can't just drive slow and take your time to enjoy yourself and relax because of these fking assholes that need to be fking shot!!
whothehellcares-

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Don't you know it's fun thing to do in Greene co. causes wrecks, damages property, hurts or kill people ~ O well!

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#3 Mar 3, 2013
If someone tailgates me I slow down even more just to piss them off... a good old fashioned brake check is always fun also...
what

Mooresboro, NC

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Most people do 20 under so hell yes ride that as and pull hair get out the damn way
tailgate

Mooresboro, NC

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Just drive on sundays if u dont like it aint nobody got time for that
Move Over

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Mar 3, 2013
The right lane is for slow moving vehicles. Use it!
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Move Over wrote:
The right lane is for slow moving vehicles. Use it!
Bullshit! What about a single lane road? Speed limit is the same for what ever the road is......can't anyone read!!
tombster

Randallstown, MD

#9 Mar 4, 2013
How about getting out of the way. Nobody made you the official pace car. I drive slow but if someone wants to go faster, I pull over and let them go. Let them get the tickets.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 4, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
Why do these fkers like to tailgate? Wrecks all the time and they still want to do this........if your in that big of a hurry, leave your fking house early, or whoever your sleeping with. It's a shame you can't just drive slow and take your time to enjoy yourself and relax because of these fking assholes that need to be fking shot!!
Cause people here just can't drive.

Since: Apr 12

Mooresboro, NC

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Funny thing happened the other day! Was on by-pass about in front of China Buffet. It was very congested (about 5 P.M.) Woman was tailgating me and had a dog standing in the seat with it's front paws up on the dash so it could see out. The cars in front of me slammed on the brakes so the front one could turn into the oil changing place,so I had to as well. I knew for sure she was gonna hit me in the rear. I look back. The dog is shoved up on the dashboard,shocked, trying to dig his way back out of the space between the dash & the windshield. I had to burst out & laugh till tears came to my eyes. Honestly. It would have been worth getting rear-ended just to see that!
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 6, 2013
These type of jerks does not need a License! They obviously don't know how to drive or drive safe, have no regard for others! Wrecks happens all the time because of severe stupidity but still these dumasses still disregard the outcome.....sudden stops leads to not accidents but collision! There is no such thing as an accident when it comes to driving, always someone at fault!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 150,171
Tonya bowman is cheating again 2 hr My two cents 18
kimberly harper arrested for assault 2 hr My two cents 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 2 hr nickel 38
Democrats are delusional 3 hr Digger 1
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 3 hr Digger 61
Bad GOP economy in Greeneville breeds crime 3 hr Digger 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 4,161
south greene football 6 hr the truth 69
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 13 hr resident 63
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••