TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2013
The Salvation of God cometh by the Spirit of God.

I am saved by the Spirit of God.

And the works I do are the works of God.

Done by the Spirit of God that dwells within me.

Just as it did with Jesus.

It takes no faith or grace by me for it is the Spirit that dwells within me.

In fact it is the Spirit within me that causes me to obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

I am not saved by grace.

I am not saved by faith.

I am saved by the Spirit of God.

The commandments of God which were revealed by Jesus the Christ who was sent by God to destroy the works of the devil and to reveal the commandments of God which are the laws of the Spirit.

It takes the Spirit of God dwelling within you, to obey the laws of the Spirit.

If the Spirit of God does not dwell within you, then you will not obey the laws of the Spirit.

This is how you can tell the difference between the children of the flesh and the children of the Spirit.

1 John, Chapter 2, 27: But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John, Chapter 8, 12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Sister Fatima

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Saved from WHAT???
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Sister Fatima wrote:
Saved from WHAT???
Evil and all adversity.
Sister Fatima

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil and all adversity.
There is a way to avoid all evil and all adversity?? Really?
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Sister Fatima wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a way to avoid all evil and all adversity?? Really?
Don't you have a husband to teach you at home?
critic

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
ooooooh! A sexist pig religious zealot in our midst!
TheWiseMan

San Antonio, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2013
critic wrote:
ooooooh! A sexist pig religious zealot in our midst!
11:Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12:But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#8 Feb 26, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
11:Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12:But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
I'm assuming you are unmarried...
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I was saved, but all that evil and adversity was so refreshing, I dove right back in! Don't worry about me. I waited 30 minutes after eating. That 12 pack is kinda bloating me, though.
Sister Fatima

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a husband to teach you at home?
I did, but he was evil and adversive.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#11 Mar 1, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
<quoted text>
11:Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12:But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Always nice to see people trying to save others by using the bible to prove how outdated it is.
Save the King

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2013
I tell you what boy, that still just rips it.
Save the King

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2013
You tell me, sonny. You're the all-knowing one.

I just sell propane and propane products.
anon

Moscow, Russia

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Save the King wrote:
You tell me, sonny. You're the all-knowing one.
I just sell propane and propane products.
YOU are going to hell unless my God intervenes on your behalf.
Save the King

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2013
Well, if that's what it takes to punch my ticket, then I reckon I'm good as gone.

To hell, that is.
No swimmin' pools but lots a movie stars.
Beverly Hellbillies!

Assuming that is the case,(that I'm indeed goin' to hell), then please allow me this opportunity to extend you the courteous offer to go eff yourself and your mythical deity. I would have said "fuck" but then I'd go to hell for sure.
My bad.
See ya there, pardner!
why

Mooresboro, NC

#20 Mar 15, 2013
TheWiseMan wrote:
The Salvation of God cometh by the Spirit of God.
I am saved by the Spirit of God.
And the works I do are the works of God.
Done by the Spirit of God that dwells within me.
Just as it did with Jesus.
It takes no faith or grace by me for it is the Spirit that dwells within me.
In fact it is the Spirit within me that causes me to obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
I am not saved by grace.
I am not saved by faith.
I am saved by the Spirit of God.
The commandments of God which were revealed by Jesus the Christ who was sent by God to destroy the works of the devil and to reveal the commandments of God which are the laws of the Spirit.
It takes the Spirit of God dwelling within you, to obey the laws of the Spirit.
If the Spirit of God does not dwell within you, then you will not obey the laws of the Spirit.
This is how you can tell the difference between the children of the flesh and the children of the Spirit.
1 John, Chapter 2, 27: But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
John, Chapter 8, 12: Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Hey what do you think about Jehovah's Witnesses? Real talk I would like to know. Personally think it is just another man made religion.
hello

Travelers Rest, SC

#21 Mar 15, 2013
All religions are man made created to control others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STD kings of Greeneville 15 min Kohlrabi 3
***** last post wins ***** 24 min Kohlrabi 1,428
Miranda Church Makes me wanna VOMMIT! (Aug '13) 30 min yes 10
Winter snow storm predicted 36 min Kohlrabi 2
damn fourwheelers 43 min Kohlrabi 11
michael page (Oct '09) 1 hr huskie 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Buster Funk 7,521
STD Queens of greenville who did u get if from 3 hr lovely 14
cigarette smoking Tue Independent1 19
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:06 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:06PM
Panthers DE Hardy to meet with NFL
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
ESPN11:52 AM
Police: Cam not person of interest in shooting
ESPN 5:31 PM
Report: No resolution in Hardy's NFL meeting