I know about 30
ucanthandledatru th

Nashville, TN

#2 May 24, 2011
Yep and I enjoyed it.
hahaha

United States

#3 May 27, 2011
I wouldn't tell anyone that if I were you. She isn't anything but a trashy pill w hore.
gag

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 27, 2011
Yes, I have been in Kara, but i sure ain't short! hahah. Just kidding.. I wouldnt admit to that even if I had done it..
Pieguy

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2011
Whats her middle name, not sure
imma bitch

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 3, 2011
there has been well over thirty thats been in here. that h* has herpes and i know that for a fact. she is a pill head and two faced
hahah

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jun 3, 2011
hell no.never. that girl is nasty. i wouldnt stick my neighbors di** in that ho. if you have i wouldnt admit it..
hatin

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Jun 3, 2011
nasty
daddy

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Jun 5, 2011
oh no.fu** that skank.if yu do you better cut off your pecker afterwards
wow

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Jun 6, 2011
better watch out you might get somethin more than just a piece of loose smelly herpe infrected pu***. and you may be the next baby daddy. better watch out she will call the law and tell them you hit and and all that just cause she dont get her way. You will be scred for life
brandi

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Jun 6, 2011
two faced bi***
hahaha

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Jun 9, 2011
Who hasn't been in her nasty sh*t!!
heroldfriend

United States

#14 Jun 5, 2013
Shes on all kinds of dating websites n hooks up with all her friends boyfriends n husbands seen her in foodland parking lot back in January having sex with guy in a silver car shes nasty pills control her life
Mememe

Proctorville, OH

#15 Jun 5, 2013
Where does this Kara live ??? I believe u r all full of shit and jealous because u can't get a girl u dumb idiots.
really

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jun 5, 2013
no dear... they are all for sure telling the truth about the skanky pill whore. Thinks she is all pretty, when in all actuality, she is nasty ugly. Meth head skin and teeth, stinks and steals off anyone... family or friends mean zip tho this pos. and boyfriend Ben is just as bad as her.
monster you made

Smartt, TN

#17 Jun 7, 2013
Is she the one that use to work at the mouses ear? Also married to some Ben Wakefield dude? If it is that chick looks like a man and no business being a stripper.
really

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2013
her middle name is denise and her last name is wakefield now
really

Greeneville, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2013
nasty! and she is thinks she is a hot stripper please my dog looks better
CCK

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2013
So what if Kara has been with a lot of people, or has herpes, or was a stripper, or if you think she's ugly.....why do you care so much? Why do Kara's actions effect your life? Did she steal from you? If so confront her. I'm not trying to justify her actions, I'm just wondering why you people are taking time out of you day to talk shit about someone who a) doesn't live in Greeneville b) really doesn't talk to many people and c) you must not know much about based on some of the above statements.
dre 84

Greeneville, TN

#21 Jun 10, 2013
I was in her last summer, just now found my way out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Al Franken (D) sexual predator 16 min The Ronald Regan 32
Max Planck For Sheriff 2 hr Uber Brunette Hottie 759
Mental Health and Law Enforcement 2 hr Charlottesville 5
iPhone 8 and food stamps 3 hr Circadian Arrhythmia 17
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr whatimeisit 11,271
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 6 hr It works 30
Who is slinging meth? 7 hr Methed up 12
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 17 hr Richard 36

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web