AGJ

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Josh is a sry piece of shit and cnt take responibility for nething. All he knows how to do is cheat and try to get sum head. Its in ur best interest to leave him be and stay far far away frm him
Really

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I think everyone has there own opinions on people. That's there choice. He is dating a good friend of mine and they always seem happy. And he is wonderful to her kids. And he has a good job. Most people that bash him have a history from way back and they can't get over it. If you want to know or say something about him then ask him. Or his girlfriend. She is a good woman to. If he was so bad she wouldn't stay around
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Is he still with Anna Brooke?
Soccer mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Nope. He has been dating someone else for awhile now
i know

Hickory Grove, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I thought he was still with anna
Soccer mom

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

He hasn't been with her in 2 yrs almost. He has been dating satin Jennings for awhile now. They seem happy and in love. Glad to hear that too. They both seem like wonderful people. Seems like everyone has there own opinion on josh. People do grow up and change. So I give him props
Michelle

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Well that's good to hear. I'm not trying to start anything. Just knew him from school. Glad he is happy.
Momma B

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Heard he was single again. What happened with that?
Crazy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

He broke up with that girl he was dating. Same ol josh. He was crazy for that. She was probably the best he has ever had.id take his spot if he don't want it. Hee hee
AGJ

Hickory Grove, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Josh will never change. Sometimes the truth needs to come out for good people to know him. I'm glad they broke up. Get her out of that. And her kids. I have been telling her since they started dating he was no good. She is to kind and soft hearted. I hate she got hurt but now it will free her to find a good man. There is some proof he can't hide or cover up. I'm just glad she finally got to see it
Hmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

AGJ wrote:
Josh will never change. Sometimes the truth needs to come out for good people to know him. I'm glad they broke up. Get her out of that. And her kids. I have been telling her since they started dating he was no good. She is to kind and soft hearted. I hate she got hurt but now it will free her to find a good man. There is some proof he can't hide or cover up. I'm just glad she finally got to see it
I've always heard, if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you!
iknow

Pageland, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Im glad the truth is finally coming out about this piece of crap. Lets see how many marriages he has broke up or caused problems in.
smile

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

He is such a piece of crap. Beating on all his girlfriends. Yeah he is such a man. Haha
curious

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

So what happened did she catch him cheating on her? That's all he ever does .... Idk how he keeps them all straight!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Swinney 8 min know the story 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min Julia 140,775
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 31 min Hateful B 192
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 1 hr cretin56 269
Policeman Teddy Lawing 1 hr homer 8
Sheriff Department Budget 2 hr Phil Ricker 30
ROE lets Veterans down at VA mountain home 2 hr Letting Veterans down 34
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 6 hr praying 25
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 7 hr Sunshine 126
Lost respect for GPD 10 hr Dr Wu 28
•••
•••
•••
•••