Michelle

Belmont, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Anyone know how to get ahold of him?
AGJ

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Josh is a sry piece of shit and cnt take responibility for nething. All he knows how to do is cheat and try to get sum head. Its in ur best interest to leave him be and stay far far away frm him
Really

Belmont, NC

#3 Aug 6, 2012
I think everyone has there own opinions on people. That's there choice. He is dating a good friend of mine and they always seem happy. And he is wonderful to her kids. And he has a good job. Most people that bash him have a history from way back and they can't get over it. If you want to know or say something about him then ask him. Or his girlfriend. She is a good woman to. If he was so bad she wouldn't stay around
Michelle

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Aug 14, 2012
Is he still with Anna Brooke?
Soccer mom

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2012
Nope. He has been dating someone else for awhile now
i know

Travelers Rest, SC

#6 Sep 25, 2012
I thought he was still with anna
Soccer mom

Irmo, SC

#7 Oct 7, 2012
He hasn't been with her in 2 yrs almost. He has been dating satin Jennings for awhile now. They seem happy and in love. Glad to hear that too. They both seem like wonderful people. Seems like everyone has there own opinion on josh. People do grow up and change. So I give him props
Michelle

Irmo, SC

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Well that's good to hear. I'm not trying to start anything. Just knew him from school. Glad he is happy.
Momma B

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Heard he was single again. What happened with that?
Crazy

Gaffney, SC

#10 Feb 6, 2013
He broke up with that girl he was dating. Same ol josh. He was crazy for that. She was probably the best he has ever had.id take his spot if he don't want it. Hee hee
AGJ

Travelers Rest, SC

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Josh will never change. Sometimes the truth needs to come out for good people to know him. I'm glad they broke up. Get her out of that. And her kids. I have been telling her since they started dating he was no good. She is to kind and soft hearted. I hate she got hurt but now it will free her to find a good man. There is some proof he can't hide or cover up. I'm just glad she finally got to see it
Hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#12 Feb 9, 2013
AGJ wrote:
Josh will never change. Sometimes the truth needs to come out for good people to know him. I'm glad they broke up. Get her out of that. And her kids. I have been telling her since they started dating he was no good. She is to kind and soft hearted. I hate she got hurt but now it will free her to find a good man. There is some proof he can't hide or cover up. I'm just glad she finally got to see it
I've always heard, if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you!
iknow

Pageland, SC

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Im glad the truth is finally coming out about this piece of crap. Lets see how many marriages he has broke up or caused problems in.
smile

Denver, NC

#14 Feb 22, 2013
He is such a piece of crap. Beating on all his girlfriends. Yeah he is such a man. Haha
curious

Fayetteville, NC

#15 Feb 22, 2013
So what happened did she catch him cheating on her? That's all he ever does .... Idk how he keeps them all straight!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNA testing 11 min umm 7
Job Wanted in Greeneville 34 min sorry 9
wheel tax 39 min snuffy smith 145
Hannah and jordan 1 hr Insider 4
Is Greene County inbred? 1 hr mongrel 38
On the 1st day of Christmas 2 hr From Jenny xoxo 34
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 2 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr From Jenny xoxo 162
Principal at Mosheim 19 hr Geeze Louise 79
Greeneville Dating