Asheville topless protest..should women/girlls go topless in public?

Created by Toolman on Aug 23, 2011

150 votes

Click on an option to vote

I Am Male-Yes

I Am Male-No

I Am Female-Yes

I Am Female-No

nachos

Antioch, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2011
"YUCK NO" Most people never think about womens breast.....unless they are bulging out the top of their shirts, which one see's all to often in this area. To many women in Greene. are overweight, malformed,or just have strange shaped breasts.(There are plus sizes for well endowed, over weight women,Wal Mart even has a sign that say's PLUS Sizes, shop there and shy away from the junior dept. I dont want to go out for breakfast and see egg yolks dripping off some womans breast's. Please, everything and all body parts have their own places,keep them there. Can you imagine a shirtless woman covered in those nasty tatoos smeared with chunks of corn and butter! YUCK! or how about picking blackberries topless? What fun, I could go on and on. So ladies KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON!!!
giggles

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2011
nachos wrote:
"YUCK NO" Most people never think about womens breast.....unless they are bulging out the top of their shirts, which one see's all to often in this area. To many women in Greene. are overweight, malformed,or just have strange shaped breasts.(There are plus sizes for well endowed, over weight women,Wal Mart even has a sign that say's PLUS Sizes, shop there and shy away from the junior dept. I dont want to go out for breakfast and see egg yolks dripping off some womans breast's. Please, everything and all body parts have their own places,keep them there. Can you imagine a shirtless woman covered in those nasty tatoos smeared with chunks of corn and butter! YUCK! or how about picking blackberries topless? What fun, I could go on and on. So ladies KEEP YOUR SHIRTS ON!!!
LOL! Why would a topless woman be smeared with chunks of corn and butter? And egg yolks dripping from her nipples? What strange visuals! I wish going topless was accepted...it feels great. I wouldn't do it in this town and time because people would stare, but how nice it would be to let my little ta ta's get some air and sunshine. Boobs are nice...they don't seem vulgar or offensive to me. I plan on breastfeeding so maybe you'll get to see my boobs in public!
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Seems to be even so far, keep voting. I say show them if they are still attractive, why not, when they get to "44 long", cover them up.
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#4 Aug 23, 2011
If everyone always went nude maybe we would not be so hung up on sexualizing everything, it is like everything else, some see beauty in some things, some do not, doesn't make either of them wrong, JUST DIFFERENT.

“Just me.......”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 23, 2011
I think if women were allowed to go topless, after a while it wouldn't be a big thing. It would be just like seeing a man shirtless...part of everyday life. But if women aren't allowed to go topless then the men who have "man boobs" shouldn't be allowed to go shirtless. I mean, some men have bigger boobs than women. Whats the difference?
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#6 Aug 25, 2011
27 in favor of women/girls going topless in public-16 opposed. I must say I am somewhat suprised at the positive attitude about it. I would be in favor of public nudity or being nude on you own property but I am sure I will hear about that comment.The Europeans are not nearly as hung up over nudity as we are.
crak ho

Abingdon, VA

#7 Aug 25, 2011
Let them puppies breathe!
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#8 Aug 29, 2011
Unlike N.C., it is not legal to be topless in TN. WISH IT WAS.
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#9 Aug 30, 2011
75% in favor of women/girls being topless in public, I am suprised....pleasantly suprised.
Big Dick McQuade

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Aug 30, 2011
H*ll yes women should go topless. Only thing, no one wants to see those ugly a$$ lesbians in queersville across the mountain. I'll give em all some big tube steak in their mouths! Talk about eating MEAT!!!
L-Der

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 30, 2011
To the people on this topic I think you are all sick in the head.What would your mother's think if she knew what you were thinking about this topic.I'm sure they would be very hurt and disappointed.Think about it.
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#13 Aug 31, 2011
The poll results indicate half the moms would be going topless and the other half would not.
jade

AOL

#14 Aug 31, 2011
I say let the girls out for some air.
Toolman

Greenville, NC

#15 Sep 1, 2011
I am very pleased that so many of you have responded to the poll. I expected the men to vote for topless, I did, 50/50 on the girl vote, society is changing, funny isn't it....long ago it was an embarrassment for a womans slip to show, ask you grandparents.Thanks for your responses...more polls coming.
Gordon

Padstow, Australia

#16 Oct 2, 2011
The vote may be 50/50 now, but most of those have been done without actually thinking through the practicality of such a thing.

ALL GUYS ARE TURNED ON BY BARE BREASTS IN REAL LIFE. Heck, they get turned on thinking about ones that are covered up.

However, how often would you go topless anyway?

I don't think this is really an important matter, people would only go topless on a beach or on campus, even guys don't walk around on the streets topless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
finally 5 min Kohlrabi 5
curse 8 min Kohlrabi 29
Savannah odum running police 3 county 11 min Kohlrabi 2
Facts for a Godless World 11 min Trunketeer 5
Ted Cruz for president 16 min Question 68
***** last post wins ***** 32 min Kohlrabi 1,627
just so you knoe 54 min just- wow 3
cowboys auto repair 8 hr justuraveguy 26
impossible to do things alone 23 hr diesel doctor 26
Where all the girls like their puss eaten... Thu contagious 36