First Prev
of 2
Next Last
im shocked

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2014
i heard her husband dustin left her an is going to divorce her because he found out she was having sex with some mexican guy for $20 so she could buy bath salt.
uh oh

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2014
LOL are you snitching on Megan again ?
todd

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2014
he is not going to divorce her. he knows she has had sex with several guys while they been married. every time the boy goes to jail she hooks up with someone. maybe he is on bath salts too.
i know

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2014
todd wrote:
he is not going to divorce her. he knows she has had sex with several guys while they been married. every time the boy goes to jail she hooks up with someone. maybe he is on bath salts too.
she had sex with mariah the first time he went to jail an then joey when he went back an yes he does bath salt too...
chris

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2014
todd wrote:
your probally right todd that dustin wont divorce megan cause who else would want his sorry ass lol although it might be different this time.yes she has cheated on him with alot of guys before but they was all white.it might be different this time since it was a mexican she had sex with.
todd

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2014
what does it matter if the guy was mexican, white or black? cheating is cheating. if Dustin was going to divorce her he would have a long time ago.
huh

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 27, 2014
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
she had sex with mariah the first time he went to jail an then joey when he went back an yes he does bath salt too...
"Mariah"? She cheated on him with a woman?
i know

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Apr 28, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text> "Mariah"? She cheated on him with a woman?
no.mariah wasnt a girl.he was a guy who was a drug dealer that lived out in mosheim a few years ago an megan moved in with him an lived with him for 2months until her so called husband got outa jail the first time.last a heard mariah was living in north carolina now
todd

United States

#10 Apr 28, 2014
Mariah Smelcer... is a man...
country

Greeneville, TN

#11 May 5, 2014
Hunter deserves better parents!!!
todd

United States

#12 May 5, 2014
country wrote:
Hunter deserves better parents!!!
you must know the family too... and yes Hunter does deserve better...
i know

Los Angeles, CA

#13 May 5, 2014
todd wrote:
<quoted text> you must know the family too... and yes Hunter does deserve better...
im surprised meg&&dustin hasnt lost hunter yet to dcs...just like amanda lost her two kids back in september...
todd

United States

#14 May 5, 2014
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
im surprised meg&&dustin hasnt lost hunter yet to dcs...just like amanda lost her two kids back in september...
is that her sister? i don't know her. i didn't know she even had kids. i used to know dustin back in the day. i feel sorry for hunter. i hope they get straightened out.
country

Spruce Pine, NC

#15 May 5, 2014
Yes Megan has a kid that she nor Dustin deserve. No child should be brought into this world just to get put aside for the drugs!!!!
i know

Los Angeles, CA

#16 May 6, 2014
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
is that her sister? i don't know her. i didn't know she even had kids. i used to know dustin back in the day. i feel sorry for hunter. i hope they get straightened out.
yes amanda is megan's sister an she had both her kids taken away from her back in september because of her being a drug addict

“I Believe”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2014
#Is this any of your business ? People do the best they can to make it threw each day, sometimes it's hard for people to get out of bed and face the world muchless have to be discouraged when there name is on a political debate sites for high class politicians and leaders of the Greene County community to see and then they run into people in town and I'd say it is very embarassing for this Megan and her kids. I do not think internet bullies are anything more than miserable people and misery loves company.

# Just be happy that you are not in her situation and help people instead of destroy their names and their children. It's just not nice !

If you cannot be nice then zip it :-)
i know

Los Angeles, CA

#18 May 6, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
#Is this any of your business ? People do the best they can to make it threw each day, sometimes it's hard for people to get out of bed and face the world muchless have to be discouraged when there name is on a political debate sites for high class politicians and leaders of the Greene County community to see and then they run into people in town and I'd say it is very embarassing for this Megan and her kids. I do not think internet bullies are anything more than miserable people and misery loves company.
# Just be happy that you are not in her situation and help people instead of destroy their names and their children. It's just not nice !
If you cannot be nice then zip it :-)
yes it is our business when they break into ppl's houses to steal stuff to go sell to buy drugs with just like dustin did an its also our business when meg an dustin take there foodstamps every month that they get an sell them for drug money.we pay for those stamps out of our pay check taxes...duh!?

Since: Mar 14

Johnson City, TN

#19 May 6, 2014
I knew a megan mcghee when i lived in jeff county she should be 20 now. Are ya'll taking about someone else?
todd

United States

#20 May 6, 2014
yeah different one...
Funfun

Auburntown, TN

#21 May 11, 2014
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys are duma$$es

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnathan Foulks 41 min Energizer Bunny 4
Chris Brobeck 2 hr cbboys 17
To Word Woman (Aug '13) 2 hr Independent1 23
Amity Cutshall Miller (Mar '13) 3 hr TNGirl 43
josh crum (Jun '12) 3 hr thisguy 70
I need information about the Sprint plan please. 4 hr Wondering 7
Eat it haters 4 hr Marriage is Stupid 16
***** last post wins ***** 4 hr Independent1 1,420
Word Woman (Mar '13) 5 hr __w0rd w0man__ 51
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Independent1 7,516