Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2013
Chrismcmahon

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Jesus Christ taught love...

Mark 12:31

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

what does the old testament say?

Leviticus 19:18

Do not seek revenge or hold a grudge but love your neighbor as you love yourself.

What did JESUS say...

Judge not lest you be juged- matthew 7:1

did he say JUDGE AND ESTEEM YOUR SELF HIGHER THAN OTHERS? NO.

what did proverbs say?

A proud look, a lying tounge, and a hand that rushes to shed blood. Proverbs 6:17

does it sway, be prideful and boast? to look good in fron tof people? NO what did JESUS say... not man.

Matthew 6:1- Do not do your good deeds before men so that you may b e praised b y them, but in secret and the Lord willl reward you openly.

You think Jesus said to impress others? what praise a person? no...

does he say some people are better than others ? no... he who hath not sinned cast the first stone. John 8:7

what did Paul say? the apostle of Jesus Christ... what is that now?

ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God... not SOME not Jane is good but Joe is bad, ALL are sinners...

what does it say? good works impress god? NO... Isaiah: 64: 4-9- it says that all OUR righteousness is filthy rags.

does it say gossip? nah i don't sorry.. WRONG. EVIL, of the DEVIL...

Galtians 5;19-21Now the deeds of the flesh are obvious, and these are immorality, impurity, sensuality, sexual sins, idolarty, sorcery, outbursts of anger, entmity, strife, jealousy, DISPUTES DISSENSIONS OR GOSSIP...

what then now? can we say about gossiping on here, and putting people down... REPENT. ask forgiveness and QUIT. doing it... Love your neighbor as your love your self..
interloper

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2013
The question is: do you have a job?
chrismcmahon

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
what do you mean? are you putting me down? or just saying as a fellow brother in Christ it is moral and upright to work for a living? in either case

it is okay to have a job, its good to support yourself and its perfectly fine to earn nice things....

but material gain is not what matters...

my values are differeent... activisim, spirituality, charity, music, friendships, not making money and being praised for "being a man"...

see i don't see it like you do, that's cool man... I look for a job cause I have to do it to survive in society but i don't really need a job to survive in nature... sleeping outdoors is quite refreshing really.. though obviously i do love technology im not all "james hendy thoreau" about it lmao.
interloper

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
chrismcmahon wrote:
what do you mean? are you putting me down? or just saying as a fellow brother in Christ it is moral and upright to work for a living? in either case

it is okay to have a job, its good to support yourself and its perfectly fine to earn nice things....

but material gain is not what matters...

my values are differeent... activisim, spirituality, charity, music, friendships, not making money and being praised for "being a man"...

see i don't see it like you do, that's cool man... I look for a job cause I have to do it to survive in society but i don't really need a job to survive in nature... sleeping outdoors is quite refreshing really.. though obviously i do love technology im not all "james hendy thoreau" about it lmao.
Do you have means for sustenance? A man doesn't survive on moss and plug his computer into a tree.
chirs

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
yeah man.. i just don't want to depend on technology if the whole electronics shut down i wonder if the iraqis will shoot a pulse bomb and like lol... we won't have no net or phones . what will we do? go back to nature dude/
interloper

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Until then, you could at least fix your hair.
kohlrabi

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Chrismcmahon wrote:
Jesus Christ taught love...
Mark 12:31
Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
what does the old testament say?
Leviticus 19:18
Do not seek revenge or hold a grudge but love your neighbor as you love yourself.
What did JESUS say...
Judge not lest you be juged- matthew 7:1
did he say JUDGE AND ESTEEM YOUR SELF HIGHER THAN OTHERS? NO.
what did proverbs say?
A proud look, a lying tounge, and a hand that rushes to shed blood. Proverbs 6:17
does it sway, be prideful and boast? to look good in fron tof people? NO what did JESUS say... not man.
Matthew 6:1- Do not do your good deeds before men so that you may b e praised b y them, but in secret and the Lord willl reward you openly.
You think Jesus said to impress others? what praise a person? no...
does he say some people are better than others ? no... he who hath not sinned cast the first stone. John 8:7
what did Paul say? the apostle of Jesus Christ... what is that now?
ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God... not SOME not Jane is good but Joe is bad, ALL are sinners...
what does it say? good works impress god? NO... Isaiah: 64: 4-9- it says that all OUR righteousness is filthy rags.
does it say gossip? nah i don't sorry.. WRONG. EVIL, of the DEVIL...
Galtians 5;19-21Now the deeds of the flesh are obvious, and these are immorality, impurity, sensuality, sexual sins, idolarty, sorcery, outbursts of anger, entmity, strife, jealousy, DISPUTES DISSENSIONS OR GOSSIP...
what then now? can we say about gossiping on here, and putting people down... REPENT. ask forgiveness and QUIT. doing it... Love your neighbor as your love your self..
GREAT POST!
kohlrabi

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2013
kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT POST!
Garbage post, my APOLOGIST

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamaism 29 Hour Work Week 8 min fore 3
10.3 Local Unemployment Obamaism 10 min wolf in sheeps cl... 4
9 year old with UZI 18 min Sick of this 13
HILLARY will be next president run who you like... 21 min Kohlrabi 5
REPUBLICANS got your vote now unemplyment comes 21 min who knows 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 24 min WTH 9,317
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 29 min Release 8
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 145,924
south greene football 1 hr SG91 40
Davis Street 11 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 13 hr visitor 16
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search