Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2013
just me

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 19, 2013
 
Where u suppose to meet good men at ladies. All the ones in this town have turned out to be butt holes or at least the ones I have seen.
jet

Smyrna, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

All men r jerks. You are better off alone.
counter critter

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

just me wrote:
Where u suppose to meet good men at ladies. All the ones in this town have turned out to be butt holes or at least the ones I have seen.
If you really want a "man"! Start by knowing what "you" want that man to be like. Make a list of attributes he will absolutely have to have, these are deal breakers . Then make a list of attributes that he must not have, these are deal breakers also. Then make a list of things you would like but could live without if every thing else was good . The trick is to know yourself, really know yourself. Stick to your list, shopping for a "man" is easy, shopping for a "partner" takes a lot of work and compromise . If your are up to the challenge . Happy shopping !
Poison Ivy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Partnership is all about WORKING TOGETHER. You could TRY Facebook lol.
Cat Turd

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

counter critter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want a "man"! Start by knowing what "you" want that man to be like. Make a list of attributes he will absolutely have to have, these are deal breakers . Then make a list of attributes that he must not have, these are deal breakers also. Then make a list of things you would like but could live without if every thing else was good . The trick is to know yourself, really know yourself. Stick to your list, shopping for a "man" is easy, shopping for a "partner" takes a lot of work and compromise . If your are up to the challenge . Happy shopping !
You had better be all the things you expect of him.
counter critter

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 19, 2013
 
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>You had better be all the things you expect of him.
I'm not available!, especially to a woman that doesn't know what they want. If a woman knows what she wants she is usually capable of letting a Man know.
counter critter

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 19, 2013
 
Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>You had better be all the things you expect of him.
Oops I read that post wrong. Sorry
truth

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jet wrote:
All men r jerks. You are better off alone.
spoken like the ingrate hosebag that you are.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

counter critter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want a "man"! Start by knowing what "you" want that man to be like. Make a list of attributes he will absolutely have to have, these are deal breakers . Then make a list of attributes that he must not have, these are deal breakers also. Then make a list of things you would like but could live without if every thing else was good . The trick is to know yourself, really know yourself. Stick to your list, shopping for a "man" is easy, shopping for a "partner" takes a lot of work and compromise . If your are up to the challenge . Happy shopping !
Well said :)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>You had better be all the things you expect of him.
aka...give what you get ;)
Really

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 19, 2013
 
Men are Men. Put yourself out there as less than you are and you get just that, less than you deserve.
There are also the ones out there that are just major d!ckheads. You can treat them like gold and they still act like assholes. just get rid of them. First of all, don't go looking in bars.
lol Might I suggest doing more shopping at Lowe's, you'll not only find one that has a job, but is handy around the house. lol jmo
Poison Ivy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 20, 2013
 
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
aka...give what you get ;)
So very true Word Woman. Except I've always said "you get what you give" .

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 20, 2013
 
jet wrote:
All men r jerks. You are better off alone.
Says the old cat lady.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 20, 2013
 
counter critter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want a "man"! Start by knowing what "you" want that man to be like. Make a list of attributes he will absolutely have to have, these are deal breakers . Then make a list of attributes that he must not have, these are deal breakers also. Then make a list of things you would like but could live without if every thing else was good . The trick is to know yourself, really know yourself. Stick to your list, shopping for a "man" is easy, shopping for a "partner" takes a lot of work and compromise . If your are up to the challenge . Happy shopping !
If you have to "expect" someone to always live up to your expectations, nothing will last long. A relationship is about accepting someones faults and still wanting to be with them. You take your checklist on up to any man and see if they don't write you off as crazy and not worth the effort. Unless of coarse you write your list on the certificate you got for being miss perfect.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Most all men just want some snatch and then disappear. Tired of that game.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mrs Roberson wrote:
Most all men just want some snatch and then disappear. Tired of that game.
At least I said abracadabra.
In the know

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 22, 2013
 
Oh I had the list I went with the last time I was single. I'd tell my dates up front so there was no misunderstanding. Lol.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 22, 2013
 
In the know wrote:
Oh I had the list I went with the last time I was single. I'd tell my dates up front so there was no misunderstanding. Lol.
Whew, first date boot camp! lol
Larry

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 23, 2013
 
Really wrote:
Men are Men. Put yourself out there as less than you are and you get just that, less than you deserve.
There are also the ones out there that are just major d!ckheads. You can treat them like gold and they still act like assholes. just get rid of them. First of all, don't go looking in bars.
lol Might I suggest doing more shopping at Lowe's, you'll not only find one that has a job, but is handy around the house. lol jmo
Are you could shop at intimate treasures if you looking vet that azz pounded every nite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••