Hawk got da strong pimp hand

Hawk got da strong pimp hand

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 3, 2014
I pity the fool who don't vote for HAWK, cause HAWK gots da strong pimp hand and ain't afraid to use it!

Little whiney democrat bishes get the pimp hand in Nashville!
Clever

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jul 3, 2014
I agree he does have a strong hand ask all 3 of his ex wife's . They have felt the power of his hand.
Change Is Needed

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2014
Clever wrote:
I agree he does have a strong hand ask all 3 of his ex wife's . They have felt the power of his hand.
Yeah we could really use a change here from the usual good old boys.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jul 4, 2014
Change Is Needed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we could really use a change here from the usual good old boys.
No we need the HAWK in Nashville to smack those Democrats around like they need to be smacked!
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jul 7, 2014
The HAWK is so great that we'd name a street after him... but we'd have to change the name cause nobody crosses the HAWK and lives.
Crow

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2014
They have already gay street in Knoxville

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#8 Jul 7, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
The HAWK was bit by a rattlesnake once but after three days of pain and agony the rattlesnake died!
Is that you Buddy?
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jul 14, 2014
The HAWK is so tough that he had to get concealed weapons permit for when he puts his hands in his pockets!

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 14, 2014
Clever wrote:
Hawk is a very hones , honorable , great man with a great reputation in the Greeneville area. DO NOT put his name on an internet news forum debate site ! That's just not very classy or nice or considerate of his feelings and his family's feelings and he has a HUGE family

:-)

“I Believe ”

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
The HAWK is so tough that he had to get concealed weapons permit for when he puts his hands in his pockets!
http://mobile.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#13 Jul 15, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
<quoted text> Hawk is a very hones , honorable , great man with a great reputation in the Greeneville area. DO NOT put his name on an internet news forum debate site ! That's just not very classy or nice or considerate of his feelings and his family's feelings and he has a HUGE family
:-)
You are joking, right?
FOREAL

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2014
Seriously people leave public officials private life out of their actual job. Stop having so much hate cause you are jealous . I barely know the man but I have enough sense to leave any1s private lives out of everything else. That's the whole point of a so called "private " life. It is too bad so many people want drama and stirring up bad stuff that is none of their own business -IMO poor things have nothing better to do and try to compensate for their own flaws. I only know of 1 person that ever walked this earth without a mistake. NO1 IS PERFECT EVERYONE MESSES UP...GRANTED SOME MORE THAN OTHERS. One huge mistake is allowing a site like this for people to hide behind screen names and talk all kinda craziness about others. Slander!!! It would be a miracle to ever get on here and see people talking nice about another instead of all the horrific things that are said. This site needs to be SHUT DOWN or make everyone use real names and all negativity gone. Anyway I have went on too long...some people have lives besides the net. Entire point was stop judging cause it is no1's place and we are only human we all make mistakes. Also, I'm guessing most of you all would not want your mistakes put out and thrown up over and over. Usually people realize they have made mistakes and do not need their nose rubbed in it. Good luck to all and hope someone takes some advice. Mind your own-and don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say. God bless!!!
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#16 Jul 21, 2014
The HAWK can handle anyone who gives him sass! Especially girly-man Democrats!

HAWK 2014

Pimp Slappin for God and Country!
blood

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 21, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
The HAWK can handle anyone who gives him sass! Especially girly-man Democrats!
HAWK 2014
Pimp Slappin for God and Country!
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooring.
Change Is Needed

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jul 21, 2014
blood wrote:
<quoted text>booooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooring.
No it is not! I think the Hawkman is very funny!
Conservative strengths

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jul 22, 2014
The females are to be keep in line they must not ever say no as effort to uncross legs is easy . Else they get a eye badge of honor a black eye .
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#20 Jul 22, 2014
The HAWK doesn't just randomly slap women around. Only if they need it!

“I Believe ”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
The HAWK doesn't just randomly slap women around. Only if they need it!
I would have dinner with him if he were single.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#22 Jul 23, 2014
jamie smiles wrote:
<quoted text> I would have dinner with him if he were single.
That's the spirit!

All good people in Greeneville should vote for and worship the HAWK!

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 23, 2014
Lol! I'd like to see Hawkman smack Mayor Broyles in the mouth. ;D Haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife of Charlotte shooting victim releases video 5 min Sheriff Larry 2
Video of shooting in Charlotte 7 min Sheriff Larry 19
More rights for African Americans 55 min RedHood 35
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,606
Jenny fattee berries 1 hr whoisu 5
Gone to the light 1 hr knows whoisu 31
Cellphoning while shopping!!! 2 hr Bravissimo 8

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance