First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tyras brice

Jonesborough, TN

#22 Nov 17, 2010
mr drama wrote:
well thankyou sweetie how did you meet tyrus?
no this the tyras brice and get to no me please another way these people are crazy they no what they r talkin about
tyras brice

Jonesborough, TN

#23 Nov 17, 2010
they dont no what they r talking about
tiras black barbie

Fort Campbell, TN

#24 Jun 24, 2012
face book me duces all u haters guess thats whyi get paid for being pretty an pro live way better then u trashy people wow get a life an stay out mine any ways make me more famous jealous hoes
HAhahaha
tbb

Hendersonville, TN

#25 Jun 25, 2012
dude this is so almost 3 years ago. why you bringing it up? nobody even cares. that nasty attitude doesnt make u pretty anyways.
sfynndhn

Alpharetta, GA

#26 Jun 25, 2012
tiras black barbie wrote:
face book me duces all u haters guess thats whyi get paid for being pretty an pro live way better then u trashy people wow get a life an stay out mine any ways make me more famous jealous hoes
HAhahaha
your disgusting ,,,,,
Truth

United States

#27 Jun 25, 2012
Take them contacts out and you'd be ok. Barbie doesn't wear them things.
sickness69

Johnson City, TN

#28 Aug 13, 2013
no it still has the man part that thing cant afford to do any surgery i swear it looks like part cat/wolf/clown/freak all in one, nasty looking thing is what he/she is, it was with a pretty nice looking white girl left her to be with guys, look it up on facebook then you will no what it is but dont say you wasnt warned, tyrus is crackhead d*ck sucking freak just like his mamma you wake up beside something that looks like that you would need so professional help, i no it before he became like it is now not much different just a goofy lookin blk boy now a freak looking i dont no what you want to call it, i think he should be locked away from the real world with the box 50ft in the ground, SICK is the only word for that thing

Since: Sep 10

Greeneville, TN

#29 Oct 8, 2013
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Honestly

Pell City, AL

#31 Oct 9, 2013
He tries to act more like a girl than an actual real girl acts. women don't walk like he walks, and shift their hips back and forth like he does. If he would just try to be "normal" and dress "normal" whatever sex he wants to be would be much more believable.
Whatever

United States

#32 Oct 9, 2013
Boo boo is a great guy . Stop trash talking him . No one on here has said he's a been a bad person . He's who he is he's different but he has a heart made out of gold . I wished my hips would move that good. Love you Boo !!!!

Since: May 13

Morristown, TN

#34 Oct 12, 2013
tiras black barbie wrote:
HAhahaha

There isn't a thing pretty about your nasty hood rat a*s. You still look like a dude and you photo shop your pictures. Even after photo shop you still have no boobs no butt and look like a disgruntled black man that's dumb enough to think his ratchet a*s is "pretty".
nice

Elizabethton, TN

#35 Oct 12, 2013
Who cares what he wants to be it's his life it doesn't affect you in any way if you don't like it turn your head stop being a dreaming bully to some one who is a human I see him at Walmart all the time I work there abd he is a nice guy I don't agree with whsy he does but it's his LIFE no point in bashing him trying to bring him down if he's happy that's all that matters maybe you people should watch this movie it's a true story the Gwen trejao on lifetime

Since: Sep 10

Greeneville, TN

#36 Oct 12, 2013
lifetime, television for sad women who like to watch other women get raped and beaten

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#37 Oct 12, 2013
zazdy wrote:
lifetime, television for sad women who like to watch other women get raped and beaten
My TiVo is set to record the Lifetime channel all day... it's a sickness...
Trisha

Hickory, NC

#38 Oct 16, 2013
Dude where do you get pretty you look like a rat your nasty as hell I don't think nobody would pay for your fugly ass I have seen kids at walmart cry when they seen your ass

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#39 Oct 17, 2013
I don't know "it" on a personal level, nor do I want to. However, I do enjoy the looks on my kids faces when we pass by "it" at Wal-Mart. I promise they ain't lookin' cause "it's" a pretty sight. Bahaha!
nice

Elizabethton, TN

#40 Oct 17, 2013
Maybe you people should find something else better to do than hate on some one who is happy no matter what path he has chosen to live get your finger out your butts and mind your own business
Shocker

Clover, SC

#41 Oct 17, 2013
Isn't he she having a baby with china kirby anyway. Just let it go and let them be a happily dis functional family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trampus Shirey 3 min Just saying 2
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 24 min whothehellcares- 10
Bill Cody/ wild Bill ? (Jan '12) 39 min EagleEye 22
I think I'm in Love 40 min whothehellcares- 78
make america great again 1 hr Camilla Weber 133
trump considering park overall for possible vic... 1 hr AOL PRESS 1
Memorial Day Rememberance! 2 hr combat engineer 3
Fighting 4 hr Mean Muggin 15
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 21 hr Kohlrabi 148
More from around the web