Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#1 Sep 12, 2013
Harley Davison riders I'n DC on 911 Why was nothing ever said on any news about this event taking place on anniversary of 911 2 million bikers rode to DC In memory an protesting the bombing of 911
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Two million bikers ride through protesterslinimg the streets .

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 12, 2013
Because the media doesn't want it known. They are against us
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#4 Sep 12, 2013
The media should not be allowed to with hold that info from the public I saw it on u tube it was beautiful .
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2013
Same reason Homeland Security is buying billions of rounds of ammo, the Government is scared of its citizens.
WTH

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2013
It's not going to be violent, so the media is not interested.
carl edwards

Fishers, IN

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
Harley Davison riders I'n DC on 911 Why was nothing ever said on any news about this event taking place on anniversary of 911 2 million bikers rode to DC In memory an protesting the bombing of 911
99% of the time when you see a bunch of badass biker dudes cruising down the highway or hanging out in front of a Cracker Barrel, it is just a bunch of old farts who have nothing better to do than spend all day long cruising two hundred miles from nowhere to nowhere, burning up their gas money for no good reason.

Old farts are the the only reason Harley Davidson hasn't gone bankrupt. Evidently they got nothing better to do with their lives than wait around for the grim reaper to show up at the door, so they ride around the countryside on a motorcycle like they are 18 years old again. How cute.

Now why would anyone be interested in seeing that in the news?
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#8 Sep 12, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of the time when you see a bunch of badass biker dudes cruising down the highway or hanging out in front of a Cracker Barrel, it is just a bunch of old farts who have nothing better to do than spend all day long cruising two hundred miles from nowhere to nowhere, burning up their gas money for no good reason.
Old farts are the the only reason Harley Davidson hasn't gone bankrupt. Evidently they got nothing better to do with their lives than wait around for the grim reaper to show up at the door, so they ride around the countryside on a motorcycle like they are 18 years old again. How cute.
Haha they got it better than you. You're stuck at work all day waiting on the grim reaper. Loser
old fart

Gaffney, SC

#9 Sep 12, 2013
Hahahahaha life is good! Hahahhahaha.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 12, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
All who wonder are not lost my dear. Nor are we all old. It is the brotherhood that keeps em rollin, unspoken rules, freedom, and respect. Do you own a bike? Nope, didn't think so. You wouldn't understand. To those that do, knees in the breeze my friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min WTSenior 150,171
Tonya bowman is cheating again 2 hr My two cents 18
kimberly harper arrested for assault 2 hr My two cents 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 3 hr nickel 38
Democrats are delusional 3 hr Digger 1
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 3 hr Digger 61
Bad GOP economy in Greeneville breeds crime 4 hr Digger 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 4,161
south greene football 7 hr the truth 69
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 13 hr resident 63
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••