First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Greeneville, TN

#1 May 31, 2013
Does anyone know anything about what happened to Scott Weems? I've heard three different stories: He got shot and disappeared, he shot somebody and disappeared, and that he wanted to reinvent himself and disappeared. I just wanna holler at him. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thank You.
FalseFlagFoundat ion

Greeneville, TN

#2 May 31, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know anything about what happened to Scott Weems? I've heard three different stories: He got shot and disappeared, he shot somebody and disappeared, and that he wanted to reinvent himself and disappeared. I just wanna holler at him. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thank You.
I heard he got a job as a wildlife biologist in the mountains somewhere. Never heard about any shootings. Internet dribble!!
you are so stupid

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Startin posts about yourself. No one cares about you, creepy Scott. Not even your family.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 22, 2013
Gravity...
Foiled again...
girly gurl

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Listen...your best bet woild be to stay away from this freak!! He is insane and strung out on drugs and alcohol. He lives on the corner of Mulberry and Baileyton Hwy. Stay away from him because he is a parasite!
Concerned wrote:
girly gurl

Franklin, NC

#6 Jul 24, 2013
You have no idea how right you are. He is definitely one sick puppy. He has been spoiled and coddled ALL his life never grew the hell up!
sister

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Are you talking about scott in Washington?
this guys friend

Shelby, NC

#8 Aug 19, 2013
He is home where he has been
girly gurl

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 20, 2013
He is running scared.
Scare

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2013
Scared of what
I dont know

Johnson City, TN

#11 Sep 6, 2013
But I love and miss him terribly. I wish I had tried harder to make it work.
Pity

Greeneville, TN

#12 Sep 6, 2013
I dont know wrote:
But I love and miss him terribly. I wish I had tried harder to make it work.
LMFAO!!!
justtheone

Greeneville, TN

#14 Sep 21, 2013
Shut the F icky up
Bahahaha

Greeneville, TN

#15 Feb 25, 2014
A Greeneville man was arrested at a local motel on Monday after police responded to search for a man with active warrants.

Deputies Chuck Humphreys and Billy Walters responded to Room 153 at Days Inn on East Andrew Johnson Highway in search of a man with active warrants.

The man was not there. 44-year-old Scott A. Weems of Mulberry Road answered the door. Police asked if there were any drugs or drug paraphernalia inside the room. Weems said no and then gave them consent to search the room.

Syringes were found inside. While searching the room, Deputy Walters was reportedly stuck by a used uncapped needle.

Weems was charged with felony reckless endangerment, filing a false report and possession of drug paraphernalia. He is due in court on the charges Wednesday.
Lol

Greeneville, TN

#16 Feb 26, 2014
Keep him this time
Simple Man

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2014
Syringes ?
Awwww

Greeneville, TN

#18 Feb 26, 2014
Can't wait to see the next busted paper <3
Really

Greeneville, TN

#20 Mar 4, 2014
Awwww wrote:
Can't wait to see the next busted paper <3
About d##n time !
jail maybe

Greeneville, TN

#21 Aug 18, 2014
Isn't he in jail right now?
I think he might be but don't know what for.?
Bahahaha

Greeneville, TN

#22 Aug 19, 2014
Yes in jail :D LOL good riddance. POS needs to stay there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in grocery stores.. 9 min Dr Wu 1
Churches giving Pastors lay offs 23 min Dr Wu 2
Kevin McAmis shut down Walkertown Church? 27 min Sad news 1
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 30 min Softy 23
Getting back together?! 1 hr Never look back 8
Fat Trump 3 hr Preacher Bubba 11
who is over sheriff pat hankins? 3 hr Paul jones 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance