|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see the scars as much anymore. They were each located below a breast. After two kids they are pretty much covered up now.
Yeah, she has the furniture disease... If you don't know what that is, its when your chest touches your drawers...
I was there

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I spent my prom night in the care of these women .I spent 200 dllars Beauties.
I do

Jamestown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I do jack!
Aspen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

i used 2 work there b4 the raid. it was a great place with bobby n august runnin it! never a boring minute! i stumbled on this topic 2day by accident. is it true august is really gone? hard 2 believe she'd go out that way. she was crazy bout her husband and kids! hope 2 c her on the other side! i havent seen any of the girls since i left but if your out there Paradise, Destiny, Anastasia or Ricky hit me bak! i'd like 2 catch up!
bailout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

holly was the hottest chic there. No dancer screwed with her, she ruled the joint
Lumbee Lady

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I half to say i freakin loved that place :). Yes being female i always had a blast there. And yes Anastasia was and is one of my best friends that girl CAN DANCE. Id come to work and hang out with her quite a few times. Gosh i do miss those days. Im happy there hasnt been an overflow of haters putting them hard workin girls down. Harley was cool too. i cant remember all of the stage names but we always had a BLAST there.
bailout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

i damn sure miss that place and trying to describe how wild and crazy and yes good bu was to the holy rollers is wasting your breath
Disagree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

bailout wrote:
holly was the hottest chic there. No dancer screwed with her, she ruled the joint
Nope Casi was the hottest girl there.
bailout

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

show palace bristol-bottoms up all over again. Hell yeah!
shyann cow girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

What bout DJ dick think his name is travis

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Aspen wrote:
i used 2 work there b4 the raid. it was a great place with bobby n august runnin it! never a boring minute! i stumbled on this topic 2day by accident. is it true august is really gone? hard 2 believe she'd go out that way. she was crazy bout her husband and kids! hope 2 c her on the other side! i havent seen any of the girls since i left but if your out there Paradise, Destiny, Anastasia or Ricky hit me bak! i'd like 2 catch up!
yea she is really gone
dancers

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Do any of the girls from bottoms up dance somewhere now?
Sugar

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Judged:

Dancing was a way to pay my bills, put myself through school. I did not come from a great home, I had no education, no money. I was not a whore, and many of the girls there were in the same shoes I was in at the time. I attended ETSU, paid off my debt, and am now very happy in my life. I don't tell people what my occupation was all those years ago. It is not anyone's business but my own.I did what I had to do with what I had to work with. Life is all about choices, whether they are good or bad. My choices made me who I am today. I have my own business, am happily married, and have a wonderful family. I do not judge anyone for doing what they had to do to feed their children or pay for their bills. Not all of the girls were as fortunate as I am, not all of them had the ability to get out. I often think of those girls, wonder what happened to them. I was sad to hear about August. She was so pretty, such a sweet girl back then. I hope all of the BU girls did well in life, found their way, and were able to find their happiness.Life can be hard, and for many of us we just danced to support ourselves, our families, because it was all we knew to do in order to make money. If you are truly a christian you should pray for those girls instead of condemn them. It is like the old saying, "walk a mile in my shoes." I wish those girls nothing but the best in this life.
daisy duke

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

I no i just hate it i been on well fare ever sense & the 12 steps r killing me wit these saggy nipples now days after 6 kids can't get chilfsupport bc can't remember who i was skn or fkn from one min to the next couple of em died from heartache [fact] i say. jodsy it was the glass dix they were suckin& black tire they were bangin all those yrs i say jodsy u can only bang so many so long i miss my hot bod &tight @$$ so suk em & fuk em while u can i dnt regret not one min.
iLOVEDdestiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

Gah, as a woman, I must say, Destiny was amazing. She was clean, sexy, smelled so good and could dance her off. I really miss being there :) gooood memories.

“# it's a smile, it's a kiss”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

:) that's the name of a song

“What you see is what you get. ”

Since: May 11

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2014

Judged:

Actually....I am Angel, not Sweet, but thanks for taking up for me Sweet. Yes August is really gone, Casey has moved on with her life, Cherish danced at another club for a bit, so did Destiny. Jessie suffered a horrible accident and stopped dancing (at least last I heard), and this has been over ten years ago for me, maybe the world should move forward and stop looking at the past. I am not ashamed of what I did in my twenties, now I am in my thirties with kids and a graduate from college who is working on my next degree. Nothing special about me, I am just me. Sweet is not me, although I did not post as "Angel" I have a feeling I know who did, and she is family so it's all good :)...Many girls before me, many girls after, to many to keep up with and since I have moved on with my life and most of the ladies I know did as well, I suggest we forget about it. These girls were my friends, and I only currently stay in contact with one of them. Good luck to all you ladies, and best wishes to all my haters...if you know me in real life you know I am a good person or try to be. Life is to short to live it with regrets and I personally have none.
Too many cupcakes

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2014

Judged:

CUPCAKE!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!
Satansbootyhole

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2014

I made a ton of tuition, car, and rent payments while hanging out at BU! Good times!

“What you see is what you get. ”

Since: May 11

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2014

It was what it was, it has been gone for a long while...we are long past the skank and hoe comments, as the place has been closed for a very long time and is now a used car something or another...grow up folks......move on with your life...the only assurance i can give to the ladies is that no man i danced for ever left the place with me...except one and he was all mine at the time....move on....just because a girl gets naked does not mean she is sexually turned on by you guy.....it takes all kinds...and very very very few ever made me want them in that way....money is money....we all made it in our own ways over the years....i am sure you "ladies" have done things you consider beneath you just to keep the man you have....to those sharing love...thank you on behalf of all the girls who danced there over the years....a good time or not you were our bread and butter...!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville