Attempted Abduction Reported By Woman

Oct 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Greenville Sun

Greeneville police continue an investigation into the reported attempted abduction of a woman about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday as she walked along West Bernard Avenue.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2013
Capricorn

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Not surprised in this drug infested place.
Uncle Bubba

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

usually when women report being abducted or raped, they are just making up that story in order to get the man in trouble. or they made up that story so they can go get an abortion, the majority of abortions performed by Planned Parenthood are no-questions-asked abortions for so-called, "alleged" rape victims. just tell them you are raped and they are more than happy to give you morning after pills.

most of these women dress like whores, they are practically begging for it, they go out for a night partying and get all liquored up. Then next thing you know they wake up the next morning next to a stranger.

"Ooops, I was raped. I was abducted."

They put themselves in that position in the first place, so they should be held responsible. What is this woman doing walking around town by herself in the middle of the night anyway?

instead of personal responsibility, instead of holding the woman responsible for her own wrongdoing, we put all the blame on the man. Why? In today's society, all a woman has to do is point at a man she doesn't like, and his reputation is ruined forever. women do this all the time, they claim sexual assault or harassment against a man they don't like in order to get back at them.

Just look what obama has done to the military. all these "alleged" sexual assaults going on in the army. if women didn't want to be "alledgedly" sexually assaulted, then they shouldn't have joined the army in the first place.

“Really?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Wow, you need to change your name to Male Chauvinist Pig. Your whole post is bs.
James

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Melissa1333 wrote:
Wow, you need to change your name to Male Chauvinist Pig. Your whole post is bs.
Honey. I visited your FB page a few days ago. You of all people shouldn't be calling anyone else a pig.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey. I visited your FB page a few days ago. You of all people shouldn't be calling anyone else a pig.
Why were you visiting her fb page. Looking for something to bash her over. I am sure Esquire has been calling you to model for them. Sadly, I cannot call you a pig. Pigs are intelligent animals. The most I can hope for is that when you go home today, your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you. Now go away and leave Melissa alone

“Really?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
jumped on the band wagon did you? Can't seem to get any original ideas on your own? Sad sad James. Jealousy...it is a disease. You should get help for it.
bus stop

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She's got more baggage than a Greyhound bus and in more ways than one!
Getalife

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

I Am The Magician wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were you visiting her fb page. Looking for something to bash her over. I am sure Esquire has been calling you to model for them. Sadly, I cannot call you a pig. Pigs are intelligent animals. The most I can hope for is that when you go home today, your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you. Now go away and leave Melissa alone
Since when is it forbidden to look at someone's FB page? I don't agree with the poster's comment about Melissa. She appears to be a straight up and genuinely nice lady. You on the other hand are no different than the one that made the comment. You show your intelligence and maturity level by resorting to a childish retort.

“Really?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

bus stop wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She's got more baggage than a Greyhound bus and in more ways than one!
better keep those bus doors open honey, looks like a few more are chiming in!
Thank you magician, but that's what creepers do...they sneak around!

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Nothing justifies a woman being abducted or raped. Even a lack of good judgement does not give a man the right to commit such a crime. And it is ludicrious to blame a woman for this, or say she was asking for it. If such an act were committed on your mother, sister, wife, or daughter, would you tell them they were asking for it. No, I think not. You need to search deep in your heart and find the decency to never uphold violence against women.
yeah

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

you people are disgusting filthy savages. it doesn't matter how a woman dresses or what she does it doesn't justify anything. You set peanut butter in front of a dog, it can be the dog's favorite thing in the world but if it is well behaved when you tell it NO it won't eat it. So with your logic, a dog has more self-control than some piece of shit with a boner. A woman, NO ONE should be afraid of being abducted or raped just because they're walking alone at night. I used to walk alone at night all the time. Stop blaming the victims!!
yeah

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

it doesn't matter if she's drunk either, alcohol isn't consent. Not saying no while you're passed out isn't consent either.
yeah

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

And what's sad if you read the article the abduction happened early in the morning. Not at night. There are some true pieces of shit walking free in Greeneville it's amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••