crazy beautiful

Brevard, NC

#127 Oct 22, 2012
I have been one that has sat back for years now, reading thread after thread, comment after comment, yet never once have I ever posted on any of them, until now. A few days ago I came across this one, read every comment that ppl had to say about this girl, and still only had one thought in mind. Sympathy. What if it were me they spoke of? What if someone chose to call me out for every little thing I did? I pulled her up on fb, curious as to whom these ppl were speaking of, only to see a gorgeous smile on a face of girl who is someone's daughter, best friend, love. Then I saw her children, two adorable children, and I'm connected in some way. Not only because I have two as well, but because I too have made mistakes, done things I'm not proud of.

Of course it's obvious to see on topix when a thread is being written on b/c the # of comments increases, so I clicked on this one to see what was new. Was Holly on here defending herself? Only to read such devastating news. Although I do not know her, I am brought to tears, thinking of the love she has lost, her precious babies, her fighting for her life.

I am sure that my post will not make a difference in how ppl comment, disrespect, and harm ppl daily on here but I am moved to remind others that she is not only all of the things that I mentioned above. She is also a Child of God, trying to make it in this cruel world like all of us do everyday. Have YOU ever hurt someone, done something YOU shouldn't have (over & over again), been young, but somehow made it through and were able to look back and be thankful that you made it? My heart is broken for her, even more so than it was before this happened today, and I pray that everyone who is affected by this can find peace somehow.
Johnny

Sharon, SC

#128 Oct 22, 2012
First and foremost my heart goes out to all their family's... I don't know either one of them but they have my prayers. My sister had a very bad motorcycle wreck back in April and she is still fighting for her life! So I know a little how their family's feel. I'm very sorry that they have to go through this!!! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I pray that Holly pulls through for her family and friends... To his and her friends their family's are going to need a lot of prayers and help, so be there for them. If it wasn't for my sisters friends and mine I don't know how my mom and I would make it. Ok, I have one more thing to say! If you don't have something good or nice to say then don't say anything at all... Please be respectful to their family's! Remember that could be you're family that's going through this!!!
hangon

Brentwood, TN

#129 Oct 22, 2012
Prayers go out to the families, Holly, HANG IN THERE!! Also prayers for her children.

Anybody to say anything negative now, damn sure don't have a heart....

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#130 Oct 23, 2012
Crazy Beautiful- one of the best comments I have ever read on here. Thank you.
Ashley C

United States

#131 Oct 23, 2012
What crazy beautiful said is right on it. "Ye without sin cast the first stone" we have all made our mistakes no one has right to judge. Praying for holly and the Kirkpatrick family. My ex's lil sister was in a bad accident a few months back I wouldn't wish that on anyone ever. Watching someone you love truly drains the life out of you seeing her fighting continually ripped out my heart like I said I would never wish that pain on anyone.
To above above poster j.w. hope your sister is improving prayers for her as well

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#132 Oct 23, 2012
That was extremely well said Crazy Beautiful! It's so true, and it brought a tear to my eye. People are to quick to call others out on past mistakes. We all have past baggage, and those that judge rarely ever have clean hands themselves. I read over some of the things that have been said about Holly, and I hope these people are hanging their heads in shame now.These comments are horrible. I don't know Holly or Jimmy, but my heart and prayers go out to them both and their families.
Aunt Gail

Johnson City, TN

#133 Oct 23, 2012
Thank you all for your prayers, please keep them coming,nothing has changed as of this morning but she is bad.I will post when I find out more,for the ones of you on here that really cares,Thank you again.
Aunt Gail

Johnson City, TN

#134 Oct 23, 2012
Holly is listed in stable condition, she is on life support they operated on her last night ,and had to put a tube in her lung ,as of now they say that she has 5 more operations to go ,but she is so weak,it broke her whole body,Please keep praying CRAZY BEAUTIFUL,Thank You for that,it is so true,Holly did not get on here to even try and defend her self,I talked to her about it,and she said that the people that was trashing her,didnt matter to her anyway,That if they were putting her down,that just maybe they would leave some other girl alone,because she could take it,but some other girl that they would start on,just might not be able to stand the pain that their words could cause.You know shes right, people that gets on her saying things to hurt someone,They could cost some weaker person to take their life.I hope they think about that the next time they want to hurt someone.I will keep you posted,To the people that really cares can Email me any time at [email protected] I will email you back,Thank You all for you prayers, and please keep Jimmys family in your prayer too,

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#135 Oct 23, 2012
crazy beautiful wrote:
I have been one that has sat back for years now, reading thread after thread, comment after comment, yet never once have I ever posted on any of them, until now. A few days ago I came across this one, read every comment that ppl had to say about this girl, and still only had one thought in mind. Sympathy. What if it were me they spoke of? What if someone chose to call me out for every little thing I did? I pulled her up on fb, curious as to whom these ppl were speaking of, only to see a gorgeous smile on a face of girl who is someone's daughter, best friend, love. Then I saw her children, two adorable children, and I'm connected in some way. Not only because I have two as well, but because I too have made mistakes, done things I'm not proud of.
Of course it's obvious to see on topix when a thread is being written on b/c the # of comments increases, so I clicked on this one to see what was new. Was Holly on here defending herself? Only to read such devastating news. Although I do not know her, I am brought to tears, thinking of the love she has lost, her precious babies, her fighting for her life.
I am sure that my post will not make a difference in how ppl comment, disrespect, and harm ppl daily on here but I am moved to remind others that she is not only all of the things that I mentioned above. She is also a Child of God, trying to make it in this cruel world like all of us do everyday. Have YOU ever hurt someone, done something YOU shouldn't have (over & over again), been young, but somehow made it through and were able to look back and be thankful that you made it? My heart is broken for her, even more so than it was before this happened today, and I pray that everyone who is affected by this can find peace somehow.
I think I know who you are, and if I am correct I want to say I am very proud of you for growing into such a caring & nice young lady. Your words are so true. I see where someone said you brought tears to their eyes with your post. Mine too. People (& not just the teenagers these days) don't realize how their words (true or not) can hurt a person. They seem to forget that they too have a past. I believe people can change and for the better.
sad

Johnson City, TN

#136 Oct 23, 2012
praying for Holly and jabbys family. Crazy Beautiful your words made me cry as well. We are all in this crazy world together people. NO ONE is free of mistakes. Hopefully your post will make stupid people think about the pain they are causeing with their inmature jibbrish. PRAYING FOR YOU HOLLY!
so sad

Charlotte, NC

#137 Oct 23, 2012
I dont even know you, i always thought this thread was stupid and why people couldn't just leave you alone. They have to be jealous of you ur a beautiful young girl! I hope and pray you pull through this. Praying for u and ur family.
Aunt Gail

Johnson City, TN

#138 Oct 23, 2012
Thank you all for the kind words,Crazy Beautiful,I will not ever forget your kind words,Our family has lost a lot ,in July we lost our beloved Kiley in a car crash, You need to drop the Crazy ,and just go by Beautiful person, because that is what fits you,And I believe that most of the people on here would agree.I have not heard any thing else about Holly,No news is good news,keep praying please.
Praying for holly

Knoxville, TN

#139 Oct 23, 2012
I created a forum "prayers and updates on holly Ricker"
Vols chic

United States

#140 Oct 23, 2012
I have been in the mothers shoes. Please respect her and her family. No one deserves to suffer like they are right now. Its living he'll watching your child suffer.
pddklm

Murfreesboro, TN

#141 Oct 23, 2012
Aunt Gail wrote:
Thank you all for the kind words,Crazy Beautiful,I will not ever forget your kind words,Our family has lost a lot ,in July we lost our beloved Kiley in a car crash, You need to drop the Crazy ,and just go by Beautiful person, because that is what fits you,And I believe that most of the people on here would agree.I have not heard any thing else about Holly,No news is good news,keep praying please.
ALL my PRAYERS ARE WITH HER AND FAMILY....HANG IN THERE HOLLY !!!!!!!
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#142 Oct 23, 2012
Does Holly have brother named Jason Ricker?Wondering if this is the same holly i know.
Aunt Gail

Johnson City, TN

#143 Oct 24, 2012
Holly has no brothers,
Stacey

United States

#144 Oct 24, 2012
How is she doing?
Aunt Gail

Johnson City, TN

#145 Oct 24, 2012
Still on life support,They are going to try to take the life support tube and put it in through her trec. and do some surgery on her mouth, they have all ready done surgery 4 times, she is very weak,Please keep the prayers coming,Thanks for caring.
Praying for holly

Knoxville, TN

#146 Oct 24, 2012
Still praying. Also I added a forum "prayers and updates for holly Ricker" I also saw on Facebook a page today "prayers for holly Ricker" 203 people are on the page so far

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more videos of the cops! 7 min Atticus Finch 15
Where would ppl loot if happen in Greeneville? 7 min Makin it my busin... 15
Help 10 min The_Tattooed_Angel 4
Trump brings Gennifer Flowers to debate 11 min wow 67
Anyone know Amanda? 20 min duh 2
Cellphone in the toilet! 36 min earl hicky 2
Drives in to a power pole 39 min Cam Weber 5
Witches in Camp Creek 5 hr Dare2love 33

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web