disappointed

Johnson City, TN

#107 Oct 14, 2012
Does anyone know who she was with when she got busted last time? I think it was near Nashville or something. I do believe a lot of her problem is in who she makes a choice to hang around with. That is why I am curious as to who she was with when she got caught.
trueone

Gallatin, TN

#108 Oct 14, 2012
love her!
nobodys business

Elizabethton, TN

#109 Oct 14, 2012
disappointed wrote:
Does anyone know who she was with when she got busted last time? I think it was near Nashville or something. I do believe a lot of her problem is in who she makes a choice to hang around with. That is why I am curious as to who she was with when she got caught.
one of them washer cousin I agree with you
respect doctors

Johnson City, TN

#110 Oct 15, 2012
disappointed, She was with her first cousin,Shannon Collins and Bucky Wilburn his real name is Roger,And this is what was in the Greeneville Sun, it is not here say,It was near Crossville toward Nashville.
Yep

Antioch, TN

#111 Oct 16, 2012
Sexy
nobodys business

Elizabethton, TN

#112 Oct 17, 2012
Yep wrote:
Sexy
I would like to buy her for what she is worth and sell her for what she thinks she is worth,she is not worth any thing except to use people and abruse them.
Two Hump Johnson

Charlotte, NC

#113 Oct 17, 2012
Oh Holly, give me a shot! I've ways been an admirer of the strong, sexy woman you are!

Only someone insecure would have this post deleted, like the last time.
nobodys business

Elizabethton, TN

#114 Oct 18, 2012
Two Hump Johnson wrote:
Oh Holly, give me a shot! I've ways been an admirer of the strong, sexy woman you are!
Only someone insecure would have this post deleted, like the last time.
You must be as sick as she is or on drugs one, If you got the money she has got the time.She sure don't spend any of her time with her kids,oh maybe one of them the other one don't really know her,She is doing it to herself
tnguy86

Murfreesboro, TN

#115 Oct 18, 2012
Id bang that tight ass body she has all night :)
Two Hump Johnson

Farmington, MI

#116 Oct 18, 2012
nobodys business wrote:
<quoted text>You must be as sick as she is or on drugs one, If you got the money she has got the time.She sure don't spend any of her time with her kids,oh maybe one of them the other one don't really know her,She is doing it to herself
I could turn her around. She just hasn't met the right man - emphasis on man.
wondering

Elizabethton, TN

#117 Oct 20, 2012
Two Hump Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I could turn her around. She just hasn't met the right man - emphasis on man.
I don't think she wants a good man,she likes to change men every two wks,So there must not be any body that can please her,
wondering

Elizabethton, TN

#118 Oct 20, 2012
She is like a bitch dog in heat
heathen irony

Charlotte, NC

#119 Oct 22, 2012
I assume most of the people on here that post negative things have never prayed for her or tried to help. Instead of negativity try positive or uplifting things. I do not know her but maybe a few who do. Another thing I have noticed is the name calling and abusive language used toward her is coupled with illiteracy! I do not know what is fact nor care, God will forgive her if she asks and can save her. If you do not believe in God then be a good individual and help someone. If this offends you or you take this as a judgment your wrong. Open your eyes and take it for what it is.
kims sister

Stanley, NC

#120 Oct 22, 2012
heathen irony wrote:
I assume most of the people on here that post negative things have never prayed for her or tried to help. Instead of negativity try positive or uplifting things. I do not know her but maybe a few who do. Another thing I have noticed is the name calling and abusive language used toward her is coupled with illiteracy! I do not know what is fact nor care, God will forgive her if she asks and can save her. If you do not believe in God then be a good individual and help someone. If this offends you or you take this as a judgment your wrong. Open your eyes and take it for what it is.
i totally agree.
sick

Elizabethtown, KY

#121 Oct 22, 2012
You all ought to just lay off and say a prayer
Jap1977

Paducah, KY

#122 Oct 22, 2012
FOR ALL LOW LIFES NOW U HAVE NOONE ELSE TO BASH!!

Prayer warriors also pray for Jimmy Kirkpatrick's girlfriend Holly Ricker. She was flown to jc Med and is in bad shape. Thanks again guys!
5 people like this.

Nikki Tweed Beth i was just told that holly passed
39 minutes ago via mobile Like

Shandy Hankins omg what happened?
36 minutes ago via mobile Like

Beth Wilhoit Greer She was riding with my cousin Jabby and they wrecked. Jabby was killed instantly but Holly was flown to jc Med.
34 minutes ago via mobile Like

Tina Payne Albert beth did holly pass to
34 minutes ago Like

Nikki Tweed The lady they hit is still in bad shape
34 minutes ago via mobile Like

Nikki Tweed Holly passed bout 30 minutes ago Tina
33 minutes ago via mobile Like

Shandy Hankins Oh I am so sorry
32 minutes ago via mobile Like

Becky Lynn Fox Sorry for the losses that happen tonight. Me and my family will be praying for the families and friends that lost their loved ones
25 minutes ago Like

Lindsay Love Hensley So sorry Beth Wilhoit Greer to hear that.
11 minutes ago via mobile Like
Aunt Gail

Johnson City, TN

#123 Oct 22, 2012
Holly is not dead, I am her Aunt,she is on life support,please keep her and Jimmts family in your prayers he did pass at the scene,And even the ones that has trashed her on this thread,we will even welcome your prayers ,because her family loves her.For the people that is really concerned ,I will keep you updated.Thank You.
Aunt Gail

Johnson City, TN

#124 Oct 22, 2012
PS the 86 year old women backed out in front of them ,when they topped the hill she was there, that was not their fought.And if anyone knows who has been posting on facebook that Holly is dead ,please ask them to stop,our family dont need to see that .Again Thanks.
Nita Mann

Shelby, NC

#125 Oct 22, 2012
Aunt Gail wrote:
Holly is not dead, I am her Aunt,she is on life support,please keep her and Jimmts family in your prayers he did pass at the scene,And even the ones that has trashed her on this thread,we will even welcome your prayers ,because her family loves her.For the people that is really concerned ,I will keep you updated.Thank You.
I don't know your niece but would like you to know how very sorry I am this happened to your family & friends. I have a friend who knows all parties involved & is in great pain over it all right now. I wish you all comfort & peace & truly wish the survivors all the best in recovering. Peace be with you all....
sad

Elizabethton, TN

#126 Oct 22, 2012
I knew Jabby well and I want you to know Holly is in my prayers. Im so sorry this happened it breaks my heart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 6 min Able 99
Greene county EMS refuses to haul patient 21 min TerryMills 7
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 24 min TheUnkownPoster 16
What u do afer makin love? 27 min TheUnkownPoster 8
Ur church haze knew members? 28 min TheUnkownPoster 8
Ur wife grill stake so tuff ? 1 hr Ruptured Ray 2
Kristy Necessary 1 hr Hahahaha 16
get rid of Robert Sayne 3 hr resident 82
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 5 hr Mary 18
lawsuit against county schools 9 hr afton hick 13