man thats been around

Johnson City, TN

#86 Oct 6, 2012
Hey guys this is my first time on this thread,And dont know this young lady that you all call Holly,but I call her a lady because she is not the one you see talking filth on here about other women.I agree with you Girl across the street.
Two Hump Johnson

Socorro, NM

#87 Oct 6, 2012
I still want the hookup. I think she's dreamy.
doc

Herndon, VA

#88 Oct 6, 2012
Two Hump Johnson wrote:
i hear ye shes awsome
who cares any more

Jonesborough, TN

#89 Oct 6, 2012
Two Hump Johnson wrote:
that is if you want a hoe
some body who knows

Jonesborough, TN

#90 Oct 6, 2012
doc wrote:
<quoted text>i hear ye shes awsome
go for it if you want a diease,she has already give it to several
Knows man that loves her

Johnson City, TN

#91 Oct 7, 2012
Oh here it comes,from who cares anymore and some body who knows, She has to run off at the mouth about Holly , and I was talking to this girl and she told me that she knows the one that calls her self ,who cares anymore and some body who knows, that its just one person .And she said you were a dog,She said that the reason you talk about Holly is because you look like death eatting on a bologna cracker, Boy thats bad! And that you put down all pretty girls, That they could be good girls and you would still talk about them,She said she knew,because she is kin to you.and you would know who she is.and to tell you her name start with a B.And she cant stand you.
some body who knows

Jonesborough, TN

#92 Oct 7, 2012
Knows man that loves her wrote:
Oh here it comes,from who cares anymore and some body who knows, She has to run off at the mouth about Holly , and I was talking to this girl and she told me that she knows the one that calls her self ,who cares anymore and some body who knows, that its just one person .And she said you were a dog,She said that the reason you talk about Holly is because you look like death eatting on a bologna cracker, Boy thats bad! And that you put down all pretty girls, That they could be good girls and you would still talk about them,She said she knew,because she is kin to you.and you would know who she is.and to tell you her name start with a B.And she cant stand you.
Wrong,She is not kin to me,if so i would be trying to help her,i am not dowing her for what she does,i care about her and what might happen to her,so why don't you let the man that loves her help her
Two Hump Johnson

Parsons, TN

#93 Oct 8, 2012
I love her, can I help?
White and white husband

Johnson City, TN

#94 Oct 8, 2012
I wish you could but the nasty women on here is going to talk about Holly no matter what, Thats the only thing they have to do. would hate to be like that.
shespretty

Erwin, TN

#95 Oct 9, 2012
yeah shes hot.
Friendly Lady

Johnson City, TN

#96 Oct 9, 2012
I think she is pretty.She is family, what i dont think is these nasty talking women that get on here talking trash about people are pretty. To me they are the trash!!!!!!!!!!
unfriendly

Jonesborough, TN

#97 Oct 10, 2012
Friendly Lady wrote:
I think she is pretty.She is family, what i dont think is these nasty talking women that get on here talking trash about people are pretty. To me they are the trash!!!!!!!!!!
the one's that up hold her are the ones that are trash,some people know how she is doing,and they jut give her a slap on the hand,if she has custody of her daughter,why does some one else hsve her,and what about her son
Friendly Lady

Johnson City, TN

#98 Oct 10, 2012
If you want to run off at the mouth, why in the hell dont you post your real name you chicken sh*t piece of garbage,everyone knows that you are the same one thats been on here as somebody that cares and some body who knows, THAT DONT KNOW SH*T.I told you that one of your own family told me that you just like to put down any body that was prettier then you.and she said that was almost every body.HA HA.But the one thing she wouldnt do was give your real name.She did say that you put a fake name on here once ,it was just a first name anyway,She told me that you did not hate Holly,That the only problem you have with Holly is that she likes men and not women,and that leaves you out of the running.Now just think about it and you will know who told me.Her name start with a B ,and she is close family of yours.I would tell you but told her I wouldnt.She over heard my daughter and my self talking about it,at the Doctors office, and she said let me tell you who that fat a*s is .She dont seem to like you very much,she told us a lot about you, and you have not got any room to talk, about anyone else, We talked about an hour with her ,I couldnt believe some of the stuff that was coming out of her mouth.We laughed our as*es off at you.now you have to know that I am telling the truth.And who she is,she told us a lot more.So just stick that in your pipe and smoke it Dear!!!
unfriendly

Jonesborough, TN

#99 Oct 10, 2012
Friendly Lady wrote:
If you want to run off at the mouth, why in the hell dont you post your real name you chicken sh*t piece of garbage,everyone knows that you are the same one thats been on here as somebody that cares and some body who knows, THAT DONT KNOW SH*T.I told you that one of your own family told me that you just like to put down any body that was prettier then you.and she said that was almost every body.HA HA.But the one thing she wouldnt do was give your real name.She did say that you put a fake name on here once ,it was just a first name anyway,She told me that you did not hate Holly,That the only problem you have with Holly is that she likes men and not women,and that leaves you out of the running.Now just think about it and you will know who told me.Her name start with a B ,and she is close family of yours.I would tell you but told her I wouldnt.She over heard my daughter and my self talking about it,at the Doctors office, and she said let me tell you who that fat a*s is .She dont seem to like you very much,she told us a lot about you, and you have not got any room to talk, about anyone else, We talked about an hour with her ,I couldnt believe some of the stuff that was coming out of her mouth.We laughed our as*es off at you.now you have to know that I am telling the truth.And who she is,she told us a lot more.So just stick that in your pipe and smoke it Dear!!!
you can stick a lot in your pipe and smoke it,cause you don't konw as much as you let on like you do,first,why does she not have her son on her family list,has her daughter as a family,her son surely don't excist,sinc she is a person supposed to be a christian,i would't call her that,that is a hippcrite,her family is rasing her daughter,cuse she can't stay in one place long enough to have a place for her to live,even when she runs back home,her own mom can't put up with her,and puts things on here about her,and they are not saints them selfs,now smoke that
uhhh

Erwin, TN

#100 Oct 10, 2012
they are just jealous cause holly is hot lol.
Friendly Lady

Johnson City, TN

#101 Oct 10, 2012
Unfriendly,You can not spell can you,And its nothing to you,if Holly has anything to do with her children or not,And the way I see it you will never see the day that you are as good as Holly,And her Mom and Dad loves her,I really do believe that you have the hots for Holly just like your cuz said,But dear you can forget it,you will never get her,So Lizzy find you somebody and leave her be.Have you notice ,the men on here is not getting turned off ,over what you are saying ,about Holly,They are just laughing their ass off at you,You fat ass you are just jealous trash.
makes you wonder

Jonesborough, TN

#102 Oct 11, 2012
Friendly Lady wrote:
Unfriendly,You can not spell can you,And its nothing to you,if Holly has anything to do with her children or not,And the way I see it you will never see the day that you are as good as Holly,And her Mom and Dad loves her,I really do believe that you have the hots for Holly just like your cuz said,But dear you can forget it,you will never get her,So Lizzy find you somebody and leave her be.Have you notice ,the men on here is not getting turned off ,over what you are saying ,about Holly,They are just laughing their ass off at you,You fat ass you are just jealous trash.
yor are one sick bitch your self,and she is just a sick hoe enough said
makes you wonder

Jonesborough, TN

#103 Oct 11, 2012
Friendly Lady wrote:
I guess you are a top notch at spelling,you can keep you fat ass mouth off of me or you are going to regret it,if holly has some thing to say to me let her do her own talking or are you her side kick for that,you fat ass stupid since she knows who i am so you say
Friendly Lady

Johnson City, TN

#104 Oct 11, 2012
You are so funny,YOU JUST SCARE ME TO DEATH .lol And I will be glad to stop talking about you just as soon as you stop.See it dont feel good when the table is turned on you ,Do you think? That just maybe you deserve ever thing that has been sent your way, for getting on here,running your mouth about Holly,When it is nothing to you.So it is up to you if this stops or not,I tried to be nice when this started but I can be just as evil as anyone else if not more so. The ball is in your court now.
nobodys business

Elizabethton, TN

#106 Oct 14, 2012
Holly has let her men come before children,and that sucks,that is probably what she is doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"MOTHERS," Who Are "NOT" Mothers! You Know The ... 20 min Bubba work real hard 11
Young people today have no shame 22 min Preacher Bubba 14
Selfie Queens 35 min JEFFFOXWORTHLESSNESS 6
Hey barbie™ got your ears on?? 4 hr Iliketogofast 16
Beautiful babies? 5 hr Conservative 11
A/C on 5 hr Graduate 2
Maxi and Menedez 7 hr how much are you ... 131
I.Q. of average Trump supporter 11 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 36

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages