some body

Johnson City, TN

#65 Sep 27, 2012
telling on other people and not some that needs to be ratted on
Jesse

Elizabethtown, KY

#66 Sep 27, 2012
im jealous wrote:
I see holly is back with her grandpa, buck. I hope when I am old as dust, I can get a young hottie like her!
Buck who? Or Neal?
i wonder

Johnson City, TN

#67 Sep 28, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck who? Or Neal?
was Neil,but who cares may be buck by now,she is a user and abresur who ever she is with

Johnson City, TN

#68 Sep 28, 2012
i wonder wrote:
<quoted text>was Neil,but who cares may be buck by now,she is a user and abresur who ever she is with
Holly don't play games on face book but sure does with her men,user then ditches them
kelly

Johnson City, TN

#69 Oct 1, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck who? Or Neal?
what difference does it make she would still find her another man in two wks,what about her giving up her kids,that would be the best thing that she could do
Knows man that loves her

Johnson City, TN

#70 Oct 3, 2012
I wish you all could get this hate out of your hearts and just maybe you could find something to keep you busy so that you wouldnt be on here trying to put girls down,mostly because they are prettier then you all.I have seen your names putting other girls down.all most everyone thinks the same thing,why else would it be eating you up, why would it bother you so much,over who sleeps with who or how many they sleep with .really what is it to you.I was talking to a man about this and he said ,that it was one of two things the girls had been with someone that you liked or maybe its that you all like them and dont want men around them. So what is it.This man would like to know.
somebody who cares

Johnson City, TN

#71 Oct 4, 2012
Knows man that loves her wrote:
I wish you all could get this hate out of your hearts and just maybe you could find something to keep you busy so that you wouldnt be on here trying to put girls down,mostly because they are prettier then you all.I have seen your names putting other girls down.all most everyone thinks the same thing,why else would it be eating you up, why would it bother you so much,over who sleeps with who or how many they sleep with .really what is it to you.I was talking to a man about this and he said ,that it was one of two things the girls had been with someone that you liked or maybe its that you all like them and dont want men around them. So what is it.This man would like to know.
what makes you think their is hatered in this.not me i feel sorry for her,she just needs to find her a man and settle down,get off of her drugs,so she can get her kids.they are old enough to know that is is with differn men,what kind of sample is that for her kids,she just need to grow up and take some resporerabily,before they find her dead some where over her drug shit
Knows man that loves her

Johnson City, TN

#72 Oct 4, 2012
But that has to be her choice,and if you really felt sorry for her, you would not be putting her down, You would be doing what you could to help her,Drugs is a sickness,just as much as cancer,it eats away at a person until they die.And no they cant just stop,It takes a lot of medical care,and love from the people that knows them,I would bet money that there is someone in your family that is on drugs right now.Instead of putting down Holly why dont you help your on.And let the people that cares about her worry about her problems. Thank you.
somebody who cares

Johnson City, TN

#73 Oct 4, 2012
But that has to be her choice,and if you really felt sorry for her, you would not be putting her down, You would be doing what you could to help her,Drugs is a sickness,just as much as cancer,it eats away at a person until they die.And no they cant just stop,It takes a lot of medical care,and love from the people that knows them,I would bet money that there is someone in your family that is on drugs right now.Instead of putting down Holly why dont you help your on.And let the people that cares about her worry about her problems. Thank you.
well if you know a man that loves her why are they not together or does he not have the drugs to support her,she is always after some one with drugs and money,And it appears that you or any of her family is trying to help her,why not just let her do the time for the crime,instead of trying to bail her out of,They must be on the drugs them self to have that kind of money tp buy her out of the mess that she is in
somebody who cares

Johnson City, TN

#74 Oct 4, 2012
so i am not putting her down,why not just let her go to jail and then that way maybe she get off of the drugs or is she keeping them in drugs,she always gets by every time with the shit that she does,and stick it to others,so i feel she is not any better than any body else
Knows man that loves her

Johnson City, TN

#75 Oct 4, 2012
She is not any better then anyone else,And the only person that has ever bailed her out that I know of is her husband ,and i think he only cares about having someone half his age on his arm. somebody who cares if that is for Holly, why not try and be her friend instead of trying to hurt her.That is what i cant understand,It makes me sick to see so much hate on here, and it has to be hate to try to say thing to hurt Holly and her family, If I knowed who you people are that keeps down her family,and saying they all are doing this and that and are on drugs I would give them the money to pay for the best lawyer in this state to sue the hell out of you,And I am doing ever thing to get the names and believe me I have enough money to do it with.And guess what I havent ever took a drug in my life and I am a 47 yyear old man,
somebody who cares

Johnson City, TN

#76 Oct 4, 2012
She is not any better then anyone else,And the only person that has ever bailed her out that I know of is her husband ,and i think he only cares about having someone half his age on his arm. somebody who cares if that is for Holly, why not try and be her friend instead of trying to hurt her.That is what i cant understand,It makes me sick to see so much hate on here, and it has to be hate to try to say thing to hurt Holly and her family, If I knowed who you people are that keeps down her family,and saying they all are doing this and that and are on drugs I would give them the money to pay for the best lawyer in this state to sue the hell out of you,And I am doing ever thing to get the names and believe me I have enough money to do it with.And guess what I havent ever took a drug in my life and I am a 47 yyear old man,
well then if you are that well offyou should get with her faimly and put her some where to get her off of her drugs,oh bull shit she used a man to pay on her child support,and it wasn't her husband,apparntly you don't know as much about her as you say you do,i guess you have been with her is the reason for upholding for her,and just would't buy her drugs for her,since you have never taken them before,and it is not her husband getting her off the hook this time,farther more she is not married,so that goes to show you how much you know
dan

United States

#77 Oct 5, 2012
im jealous wrote:
I see holly is back with her grandpa, buck. I hope when I am old as dust, I can get a young hottie like her!
i dont know this girl but id hate to think i wasted my time worrying about what she does.get a life people
somebody who cares

Johnson City, TN

#78 Oct 5, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know this girl but id hate to think i wasted my time worrying about what she does.get a life people
I have a life,and no she is not back with buck,i think he knows that she has used him enoufe,she is a sick person woman,to be a woman,I wonder about her some times
Two Hump Johnson

Allen Park, MI

#79 Oct 5, 2012
Could you get me a date with her? I'm a big fan if hers!
Knows man that loves her

Johnson City, TN

#80 Oct 5, 2012
I give up.they are always going to be people like you ,that is just as bad as anyone else,that feels that they have to talk trash about someone else,I dare you to put your real name on here,cause I want to see the trash that they say about you,Put your name where your mouth is.Com e on somebody who cares We are waiting!!!!!!!!!!
Knows man that loves her

Johnson City, TN

#82 Oct 5, 2012
Dan you are so right,I have tried to get them off her back,but that is not going to happen,this just goes to show that she is a better person then they are ,You do not see her on here putting people down.cause she is better then that.And she is very pretty too.Most of the time its the ones that looks like death that feels the need to talk about other people. So i am getting off from this thread,there is to many sick women on here. starting to get funny.Holly is laughing at this bunch ,GOOD BYE.
who cares any more

Johnson City, TN

#83 Oct 6, 2012
dan wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know this girl but id hate to think i wastedworrying about what she does-get a life people
she is so hot -she thihks every man wants her -but the ones that really want her is because they know she is a druggie-hoe and will do any thing for them,if they give her what she wants-it would take a sick man to have any thing to do with her-can't help any one that won't help themselves
Girl across the street

Johnson City, TN

#84 Oct 6, 2012
Knows a man that loves her,have you noticed how who cares anymore,is always running her mouth,about Holly.Its not Holly that thinks she is so hot,but the way who cares any more keeps running off at the mouth she must think that Hollys hot.Im sorry but I think that she has something for Holly,cause I have tried to think of a reason that its eatting her up ,that she talks all of that trash,What do you think,Knows a man that loves her . Do you think that who cares any more, has the hots for Holly,cause I sure do.if anybody else thinks so too ,speak up cause it seem to me that is one of 2 reasons a person would act that way.And the other is their man thinks she is hot.So what is it Dear LOL.
Knows man that loves her

Johnson City, TN

#85 Oct 6, 2012
I think, you hit it on the head.Girl across the street. Really why would a woman get on here and talk trash about a girl,unless she cant have what she wants.What would she care how many men Holly sleeps with,SHE JUST MAD ,CAUSE HOLLY WANT LET HER HAVE ANY OF IT.And she is just FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 21 min Kohlrabi 1,775
Favorite candy bar? 24 min Kohlrabi 20
Druggie hits woman up side of the head! 1 hr just wondering 5
Julia crittenden 1 hr shehot 4
Devil got hold on Presbyterians Now 1 hr Whose Ur Daddy 17
cook out burgers 3 hr NobodyUKno 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Agnus 7,792
RIP Jeff Roark Thu benjamin 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search