She not see
Gross

High Point, NC

#23 Aug 23, 2012
She's a ho! That's all:)
Dontjudge

Pageland, SC

#24 Aug 23, 2012
Listen enough with Holly....ya she makes mistakes but everyone does...you and I both do....&& how does it feel when judgement is passed on to you? I don't like it && I'm sure you don't either...so let god judge as he should and not you nor I. When you cast judgement on someone maybe you should look in the mirror and see all your mistakes....in gods eyes every sin is the same.!.
wonder

Marion, VA

#25 Aug 23, 2012
Dontjudge wrote:
Listen enough with Holly....ya she makes mistakes but everyone does...you and I both do....&& how does it feel when judgement is passed on to you? I don't like it && I'm sure you don't either...so let god judge as he should and not you nor I. When you cast judgement on someone maybe you should look in the mirror and see all your mistakes....in gods eyes every sin is the same.!.
you are right,who said any body was judging her you must be on guilt trip for upholding for her,she is a nobody and never will be,from one man to another every two wks,I can't see why any one would want her,I don't and would not touch it with a ten ft pole,would most likely get something that won't wash off
Aunt Gail

Jonesborough, TN

#26 Aug 25, 2012
Some of you people make me sick.You talk about people on here ,you dont care to put Hollys name on here,but you are to chicken to put your name on here,what is it you afraid that if your name comes up people will start talking about you,cause im sure that every one thats ever been on here has done some bad things, i have ,but they dont concern you,And what Hollys done dont concern you.why dont you get off from here and take care of your kids. HOLLY RICKER I LOVE YOU .YOUR AUNT GAIL.
Aunt Gail

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Aug 25, 2012
And dont worry ,She would not let you touch her with someone eles pole.She has done some bad things but you have too. Everyone on here knows that when a man talks about a woman like that its because, she want have anything to do with you ,and it drives you crazy.
Guess who

Marion, VA

#28 Aug 27, 2012
Aunt Gail wrote:
Some of you people make me sick.You talk about people on here ,you dont care to put Hollys name on here,but you are to chicken to put your name on here,what is it you afraid that if your name comes up people will start talking about you,cause im sure that every one thats ever been on here has done some bad things, i have ,but they dont concern you,And what Hollys done dont concern you.why dont you get off from here and take care of your kids. HOLLY RICKER I LOVE YOU .YOUR AUNT GAIL.
I take care of my kids,but she sure don't never has and never will.if she ha,they wouldn't be with the ones that truley love them,you might be her Aunt,So why don't you get the help that she needs,instead of upholding her for for the way she does,now how do you like that,smoke it.
Aunt Gail _

Johnson City, TN

#29 Aug 27, 2012
I might think what you say is worth something,if you didnt hide behind a nick name,and instead of talking about Holly on topix,why dont you say it to her face,Because you know she would bust your head,you are chicken shit or you would put your name on here.You must be awful ugly.I think the reason you talk about Holly is because her ass would make you a Sunday face.Why want you put your real name on here ,I really would love to see what people would have to say about you.reason we havent got her any help is because we are waiting to see if you get some help,Its you that is on here talking about people not Holly.You know what they say about glass houses and cleaning up your on back yard.SO SMOKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Guess who

Marion, VA

#30 Aug 27, 2012
Aunt Gail _ wrote:
I might think what you say is worth something,if you didnt hide behind a nick name,and instead of talking about Holly on topix,why dont you say it to her face,Because you know she would bust your head,you are chicken shit or you would put your name on here.You must be awful ugly.I think the reason you talk about Holly is because her ass would make you a Sunday face.Why want you put your real name on here ,I really would love to see what people would have to say about you.reason we havent got her any help is because we are waiting to see if you get some help,Its you that is on here talking about people not Holly.You know what they say about glass houses and cleaning up your on back yard.SO SMOKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
You can uphold for her all you want to but every body on topix knows she is a whor,just for her self and no body else,she can't even get along with her own mother,because ofthe shit she does.so smoke that one,you are sick your self
Aunt Gail _

Johnson City, TN

#31 Aug 27, 2012
Still not woman enough to give your name,You know i told Holly about the shit you were saying ,and she started laughing,she said it didnt bother her because it took trash to want to put people down,and anytime you had anything to say just come up to her and say it,and she said she was doing great ,and you just wasnt worth fooling with,and i agree with her ,and her Mother and Father gets along just fine with her,and they love her too.BUT i want be fooling with a whore that want even give her name any more.And as far as the other people on topix they will post things about you if you let us know your name .So go play with your self.I want be on this thread any more cause you make me sick. your nasty.
wonderful woman

Marion, VA

#32 Aug 27, 2012
Aunt Gail _ wrote:
Still not woman enough to give your name,You know i told Holly about the shit you were saying ,and she started laughing,she said it didnt bother her because it took trash to want to put people down,and anytime you had anything to say just come up to her and say it,and she said she was doing great ,and you just wasnt worth fooling with,and i agree with her ,and her Mother and Father gets along just fine with her,and they love her too.BUT i want be fooling with a whore that want even give her name any more.And as far as the other people on topix they will post things about you if you let us know your name .So go play with your self.I want be on this thread any more cause you make me sick. your nasty.
if you are like your neice you are not to much to be calling some one names,you are nasty,won't hurt me any for you not being on here
wonderful woman

Marion, VA

#33 Aug 27, 2012
Aunt Gail _ wrote:
what makes you think i aa womanyou must be talking about youself you are enough to make any body sick,can holly not defend her self,you have to do it for her
awesome

Charlotte, NC

#35 Aug 28, 2012
She is a ho and I'll give my name Leigh !
wonder

Marion, VA

#37 Aug 29, 2012
awesome wrote:
She is a ho and I'll give my name Leigh !
you sure got tht one right,thank you
Just saying

Spartanburg, SC

#38 Aug 31, 2012
Like Gail said people makes mistakes no one is perfect. It may take some people longer to change there ways and figure out the right path. But that's no reason for her to be put down, called names, and talk to like shit. Your not perfect either cause if you were you sure wouldn't be calling names and putting down.
what ever

Marion, VA

#39 Sep 1, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Like Gail said people makes mistakes no one is perfect. It may take some people longer to change there ways and figure out the right path. But that's no reason for her to be put down, called names, and talk to like shit. Your not perfect either cause if you were you sure wouldn't be calling names and putting down.
yes people make mistakes,but some people have enough since to stop their stupity and make a life for them selfs,and again some people never change
who ever

Marion, VA

#40 Sep 9, 2012
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>yes people make mistakes,but some people have enough since to stop their stupity and make a life for them selfs,and again some people never change
What has she gotten herself into the time,oh no surely not,is she ever gonna learn
lmao

United States

#41 Sep 9, 2012
who ever wrote:
<quoted text>What has she gotten herself into the time,oh no surely not,is she ever gonna learn
really does it matter.....if she gets n trouble..she goes 2 jail like everyone else...there is millons of grand parents raising there grand kids.....but dont c there name on here.....people calling them names..I think papaw gets mad cuz he cant keep her at home..I think holly is on drugs and not her self....not taking up 4 her.....but really how many people dont have there kids if something is not wrong with them....nobody knows wat holly has been threw....I no u say they can change....how many people do u see that really want 2 change...she has a sickness.....even though u want 2 change dont mean u can....how do u think buck got her it sure as hell wasnt his sexy ass.....I would say he got her out of jail or he started giving her drugs....just like he does all the young girls.....so maybe he makes her worse.....Amber and holly didnt have a picnic of a life...it was very rough....so maybe u should b her friend then downing her....if she took ur man..well guess wat it takes 2.....
Score

Paducah, KY

#42 Sep 9, 2012
Nothing wrong with a hoe. I'd hit that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally equal rights under the law for all 6 min truth 187
Suicides shouldn't be in the news 9 min Greeneville grad 13
Wayne shelton 14 min buford 2
fake moms 38 min whothehellcares- 6
Do you support keeping the Confederate Flag? 40 min Joey 17
Poll Scarest amusmint park ride u ever rid? 1 hr LibReal 7
who 'thinks' theyre bader then bad 1 hr Greeneville grad 13
Entire Tennessee county clerk staff resigns 1 hr southmouth 17
gneville sun hard up for news 11 hr no wonder 52
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 12 hr local yokal 37