Ever had a neighbor/roommate/etc walk...

Ever had a neighbor/roommate/etc walk around naked?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

HMFIC

Gallatin, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Ever had a neighbor/roommate/etc that liked to walk around naked?

Let's hear some stories.
Bob Paul

Hilton Head Island, SC

#2 Apr 1, 2012
I used to live in a garden appartment. It was like living in a fishbowl. There was this chick across the courtyard and every day after work she would go jogging. When she got home she would strip named and walk around her apartment then shower and walk around named some more. She had to know the everyone in complex could see her. This went one for a year! A had a lot of friends who liked to visit after work and watch. Every guy in the complex knew HER and she was hot!
hmmmm

Brentwood, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2012
Bob Paul wrote:
I used to live in a garden appartment. It was like living in a fishbowl. There was this chick across the courtyard and every day after work she would go jogging. When she got home she would strip named and walk around her apartment then shower and walk around named some more. She had to know the everyone in complex could see her. This went one for a year! A had a lot of friends who liked to visit after work and watch. Every guy in the complex knew HER and she was hot!
Can I come over?
Rev Jones

Marion, VA

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Bob Paul wrote:
I like the sound of that.
Right Now

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2012
I have one now. The 4 year old that lives with me is always naked. After his bath, when he is getting dressed, if he spills milk on himself. Do they not teach 4 year olds common courtesy in day care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indivisible Greene county rally again???? 13 min Man 16
Fake Christians 31 min just think 30
Baby selling on Craigslist???? 46 min Adoption costs 2
Another Loser Soros-Funded Rally 53 min Lance Corporal Bubba 9
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 1 hr Tinman 57
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 11,099
News Library Changed Direction In 2016 3 hr Not a Country Club 2
Atheists 5 hr sissies 45
2 found dead last night in greene county 9 hr Trigger happy 20

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages